"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 30, 2024, 11:20:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Good gracious  (Read 1235 times)

Good gracious
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:50:46 am »

There isn't a gm on and it told me to go on the site, I tried to unload my bb gun and all of the 100 ammo simply dissapeared >.> if someone could give me the ammo back it would be greatly appreciated my username is skinnylenny

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: Good gracious
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 07:18:15 am »

4 junks are 100 BB ammo.

Sheesh.

JovankaB

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 07:28:08 am »

Fixed the bug, will be on next update. Until then don't unload ammo from the BB gun in the Tent in the Wasteland quest, if the magazine is full (you have to shoot at least once, then it should be OK).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:40:17 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 07:47:57 pm »

I understand it's something easy to craft, but your player base is filled with sadists that love to get their balls kicked and I don't happen to be one, i'm not going to give you a sob story but after losing everything a lot of times being as careful as I can possibly be finding four pieces of junk isn't appealing to me. I'm not a soft gamer either so don't think i'm a little kid who has no comprehension of the game, i've beat demon and dark souls both being two of the most difficult games with similar aspects to this. Ramble ramble ramble, thank you brotha man, and I hope the final release has two seperate servers for pve and pvp when it's officially released, if not this game will not make it to any sort of commercial success. Peace

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:20:09 pm »

Not a commercial game in any respect. And you sound like a softy to me. If you need any more help in these wild-wastes, join #TheLastLight on the IRC, a lot of good people there who can give you a leg up.

JovankaB

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 08:20:47 pm »

You can check out #2238help or #TheLastLight, link to the first channel is in my signature.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 02:18:16 am »

A small (very small) part of me LIKES the pvp part, even though the nicest thing I've been called here is grumpy bear (meaning "mean carebear").
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 26 queries.