"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 08:19:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Less cynicism  (Read 3022 times)

Phallus Erectus

• Simple and really not crazy
Less cynicism
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:13:59 am »

KKK Clearly talking hasn't helped.

All I ask is to start with better equipment and more points in a few skills, namely the killing ones.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:07:10 pm by Phallus Erectus »

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Re: Less cynicism
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 07:24:02 am »

Oh man. Not a suggestion? What is it? A demand?

Laughable.

Part of the point is keep the "Wasteland" in the PvP. Also some of us like the hardcore game-play.

Yeah, do the wasteland tent quest, get your BB gun, and bugger off....

Phallus Erectus

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:40:13 am »

My point was that the "Wasteland" is hardcore gay.

Why the fuck would I, a roleplayer, for once not being locked to some gay vault or tribespeople, want to start testing my wits in the wastes with a pack of cigs, maybe a meat jerky, and a fucking flar? Also, why am I physically retarded, where did those 30 plus years go when I was STILL wandering! Fuck you, God!

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 07:57:13 am »

If your a Roleplayer, think of your background yourself. Maybe you were an android that just got powered up. Maybe you just stopped taking conventional training as a doctor and decided to go out and heal the wastes...

But these things really don't have any bearing on the mechanics. If you want a level 24 character, make it your damn self. If you want a bozar, go out ans get it.

Just because you incompetent or perhaps simply don't understand the game, don't "demand" a game change. Its just darn silly.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:23:17 pm »

answer is simple. the builds generated at higher lvls would be as ridicolous as companions has. would take forever you to create good character. longer than lvling it up from lvl 1st.

Phallus Erectus

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:52:05 pm »

answer is simple. the builds generated at higher lvls would be as ridicolous as companions has. would take forever you to create good character. longer than lvling it up from lvl 1st.

Well I was thinking it would merely give you free levels and you would allocate all the SPECIAL, skills, and traits afterwards.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:40:53 pm »

Oh man. Not a suggestion? What is it? A demand?

Laughable.
why do you comment with so much rage. You aren't the only one playing this game.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 09:54:28 pm »

I may try not hard enough, but i don't see the point of your proposal...

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 09:56:03 pm »

I for one, if was a GM, would grant his inane request!  I would give hime lvl 24 AND a Bozar!  Then immediately whisk him off to prison, never to see the daylight of the wastes again!

Now make me a Genie!
:o
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 10:26:16 pm »

(if OH GOD starting at level 6, man why not 24?(really why not)

im suprised you dont get more enjoyment out of just playing the game for what it is.  if you dont like to level up, why play an RPG?  why not just play call of duty?
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 12:01:12 am »

where else can you do roleplay except rpg games? not in call of duty im sure.

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 02:57:45 am »

My point was that the "Wasteland" is hardcore gay.

Why the fuck would I, a roleplayer, for once not being locked to some gay vault or tribespeople, want to start testing my wits in the wastes with a pack of cigs, maybe a meat jerky, and a fucking flar? Also, why am I physically retarded, where did those 30 plus years go when I was STILL wandering! Fuck you, God!
"Oh ma god dis is soooo gay why do i gots 2 do stuf 2 mak jit in dis gaaaaay game?!?!" basically all I got out of your shitty post. By the way the dictionary definition of gay is something like "Happy and Joyful" so put it together.
——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 04:10:58 am »

Use alts to make a supply base- then give stuff to your new RP Character.
Some of that stuff would be crafting materials to get the first few levels.

Then: pretend none of that happened and just start playing with your new character as if it started off that way.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 10:06:20 am »

Maybe not all of the information concerning all aspects of starting over in this game are easy to find. Though you have a Q&A topic, you have the wiki and ofc you have your brain (i guess). If you really start as "Roleplayer" then you shouldn't have that much problems to get some low tier gear in the beginning. I assume you don't "roleplay" a retarted old man, so your IN and CH will be at least at a level where you can do some quests in the beginning.

These starter quests will get your character at least to level 3. It isn't really hard to do them and you will get some basic armor and weapon:

Cigarettes for Buster
Metzgers Briefcase
GR delivery

Also there's a new one to get your own tent.

Phallus Erectus

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 12:12:08 pm »

"Oh ma god dis is soooo gay why do i gots 2 do stuf 2 mak jit in dis gaaaaay game?!?!" basically all I got out of your shitty post. By the way the dictionary definition of gay is something like "Happy and Joyful" so put it together.

Hey, bro, read the dfucking topic title.

Now, I'm done dikkk wagging. I never asked for this:

All I ever wanted was a life, not inside a vault and not with some dumbass tribe, who I aint even related to.
Why does the only online Fallout game need to have such limited character roleplaying? READ: the bginning to ever character in this game is the same and they are all newbs(literally, no fucking skills to start with).
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.