"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:10:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Path Of Exile  (Read 8314 times)

Re: Path Of Exile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 05:32:17 pm »

The skill system looks amazing in Path of Exile.

Might give it a try :)

/edit: man, this game is a fine piece of work! Loving the skill system, loving the way item drops work, loving the atmosphere. The only downside for me is the minor lagging (probably because of my pc) and the targeting of mobs (probably a problem on my end too).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:34:28 pm by Enzotainment »
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 09:54:05 am »

Anybody here playing this should consider joining us at http://www.hackslashrepeat.com
Multi-game, International guild, good peeps here, plus gorlak in the haus, and the website itself is just great, fancy stuffs

Welcome to the official Hack, Slash, Repeat FAQ, here you will find out about the HSR (Hack, Slash, Repeat) Guild for Path of Exile.

######
What is Hack, Slash, Repeat?
###

We are not just a guild - we are a public Action RPG community with completely optional guilds.

The purpose of the community itself is to allow like-minded gamers from all over the world to discuss Action RPG's at length, share builds, read reviews and all the latest news relating to the genre. We support all titles from big ones like Diablo 3, to smaller indie titles like Drox Operative and of course, Path of Exile.

At the time of writing, we currently have a strong guild presence in Path of Exile, Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2. As new game titles are released, we create guilds as required. As older games drop off and interest in them fades, we remove them. The advantage of our community is that you get to stick with a great group of players and move from title to title as games come and go. Having said this though, I think Path of Exile is here to stay for quite some time ;)

######
Why should I join?
###

By joining our guild, you will have the same general advantages as you would with any well-run guild. Some of these benefits include:

* To be able to regularly play with a great bunch of like-minded people.
* Organized events such as questing, farming, PvP tournaments and alt leveling.
* Item trading for free (hand-me-downs), or at "mates rates". See our Default trading thread here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/72252
...and our Hardcore trading thread here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/72253.
* Build sharing and theory crafting.
* In game assistance for new players or difficult areas/bosses.
* A free Mumble server.
* A free website to communicate on and more...

######
How do I join?
###

Please start by posting in this thread, then:

Head on over to our website at www.HackSlashRepeat.com. Follow the instructions in the "FAQ" link on the navigation menu. Joining generally takes about 2 minutes, including registration on our forums. There are no forms to fill out.

######
Events
###

Generally we will hold regular scheduled events such as questing, MF runs, hardcore league and PvP/PvP tournaments (when implemented).

* Questing
Questing for all levels and difficulties. Simply post a thread to organise a game in the Beta Co-Op Games section.

* Magic Find Runs
Yes, lots of juicy loot for gear fanatics. Runs of bosses or Chaos. Simply post a thread to organise a game in the Beta Co-Op Games section.

* Hardcore League and Hardcore Tournaments
We will be running a Hardcore League division where guild members can quest/grind etc together. On top of this, we will also be running hardcore tournaments. Basically we will allocate a period of time, say a month, to see who can get the furthest in hardcore. Subject to popularity. More details to be advised.

* PvP - Player Vs Player
Once PvP is implemented we will go to town with this. Regular PvP games and tournaments will be organised. May include prizes. More details to be advised.

* Original Build Contests
We hold regular Build Contests where our members show off their unique ideas.

######
Guild Resources
###

* RaidCall Group
Connect to the HackSlashRepeat.com RaidCall group:
Name: Hack, Slash, Repeat
ID: 5810492
No password.

Lazy link: http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=5810492

Please make your RaidCall display name is the same as your forum username.

If you are having issues with RaidCall, we suggest you try the official RaidCall FAQ. If you are still having problems, please let us know.

* Website
www.HackSlashRepeat.com. Don't underestimate it, as this will be our communication portal where everything begins and ends.

######
Current Members
###

See the website for a complete member roster. We are well and truly the largest Path of Exile guild at this point. We have well over 100 members. We have a healthy mix of players from all over the world, and a healthy mix of Default and Hardcore players.

http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/guildmembers/

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 10:21:57 am »

PoE makes me bored after short time of playing, maybe ill give it another chance later.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 18 queries.