"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 09:49:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Path Of Exile  (Read 8313 times)

Re: Path Of Exile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 05:16:40 pm »

Just play Torchlight 2, it's better then both of those d3 and poes.
Hack and slash was found lacking ages ago anyway
Endurance?
I'm built to regenerate.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 06:54:39 pm »

Sarakin you're an idiot. what you cited, said it broke PRE ORDER sales...

I preordered in the hype that this game would be THE BEST dungeon crawler/hack n slash/action RPG...
Not sure if I should even dicuss anything with a guy, who likes to insult people of different opinions, but I will try:
Yes it broke preorder sales and also it was selling good after release, not to mention another aspects of success I linked to you. If you werent such a sheep and would try demo and open beta as well, you could get a glimpse of what you can expect and probably avoid TEH SHITTIEST GAME OF ALL TIMES.

I didnt play D3 for several months, but the game has this unique property of being entertaining even 10 years after, just like D2 had. A decent time-waster for those long winter nights. Thats why I dont regret buying it, Blizzard always had superb support of their products and Im pretty sure the game will mature in time.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:58:13 pm by Sarakin »
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 07:58:54 pm »

Just play Torchlight 2, it's better then both of those d3 and poes.
Hack and slash was found lacking ages ago anyway
Pretty much been there, done that. Does this mean I cannot seek for a similar game?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 10:48:49 pm »

Hard to answer to that question, more like what was bad about it?

What was bad about it?

Its an Oblivion by-product.
Abysmal A.I.
Terrible Dialouge.
Terrible character design. (They are all so identical.)
Terrible animation.

I still enjoyed F3, but i was terribly disappointed.

Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 11:35:02 pm »

Fallout NV is good game . Have nice dialogs and plot , yes its not "Fallout" but i enjoyed it like fallout 1,2 . I dont understand guy who  dont play it or cant start it because have old pc , make conclusions about how bad NV or fallout 3 is ...

You guys live old lives (around 1999) and do not accept new games , thats all  :-X
I know we are too old to play new games but dont write like mormons!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-Nbs_ZAKY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-Nbs_ZAKY</a>
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 01:03:03 am »

F3 got way too many things wrong for me to really enjoy it. Fallout new vegas was great, my only complaint was that the world felt small for a Bethesda game. They fixed almost every problem I had with F3.

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 12:24:21 pm »

I just had to comment to laugh at Sarakin citing things from wikipedia, currently downloading this to see if it is good.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2013, 12:25:04 pm »

I just had to comment to laugh at Sarakin citing things from wikipedia, currently downloading this to see if it is good.

Mumble Voice channel if you wanna play with some others. Have multiple groups running during the day.

Mumble server:

IP:‎184.173.217.82
port:  63654

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2013, 01:01:26 pm »

Well... Interesting... The power of the attacks isn't really to my liking. I would like a little more "Bang! Crash!" to fighting. Critical hits however are pretty satisfying. I like the way trading works, quite refreshing from the "Grab one million gold coins!". So far level 11 or so and I am enjoying it quite a bit.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 04:45:42 pm »

The base class choosing where you are on the wheel is nice, especially since you can alter your chars to become anything with it over time (so many ways to make characters I have to wonder if PvP is balanced at all)

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2013, 09:26:30 pm »

The base class choosing where you are on the wheel is nice, especially since you can alter your chars to become anything with it over time (so many ways to make characters I have to wonder if PvP is balanced at all)

PvP is definitely not balanced, but remember, it's open beta.  At level 17 I got matched up with a level 23... clearly I got pwn faced. But I still like the regulated arena type matches instead of random hostilities of Diablo 2. =]

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59:25 pm »

PvP in hack n slash is never balanced. More mobile ranged chars always win against melee chars who don't have gapclosers or ranged stuns/slows.
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 06:24:01 am »

POE is goot. Been alpha there since summer 2011

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 12:59:07 pm »

Just noticed on Euronews,path of exile is the 5th most searched term in Europe.
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 04:47:21 pm »

Good game , i try it with my friend . Nice graphics without lag and I didnt find any bug . Also tons of stuff ...  :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 18 queries.