"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 06:33:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 19493 times)

Screenshots with relogging
« on: November 12, 2012, 11:39:20 pm »

Funny thing about all these screens I've seen in this thread.
There are more characters offline than there are fighting. Do you fools actually consider yourselves to be winning when you have the need to have secondary characters ready to login and fight once you have died?

ZOMG epic pvp I fast logged 4 times and pwned this guy!!!!
Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 11:44:15 pm »

There are more characters offline than there are fighting. Do you fools actually consider yourselves to be winning when you have the need to have secondary characters ready to login and fight once you have died?

New in town? You obviously aren't familiar with current 2238 or the reasons behind the FR, or the problems that exist. Go troll elsewhere, you couldn't be more useless here talking about things you don't know.

PS. This is topic for PvP screenshots. Please stop posting nonsense and post screens/movies instead.

Tomorrow will be some video from one of our members, so we will enjoy the massacre once again from our perspective. :)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 12:22:34 am »

Go troll elsewhere, you couldn't be more useless here talking about things you don't know.

Yea I suppose you're right, I dont know much about this game at all. I mean, I've only been part of it since 3 years before you even registered on this site. oh well. my bad
Back on topic :

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 12:43:53 am »

Free troll good exemple from the staff.

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 12:44:45 am »

trolling? bitch please.
I'm trying to convey the truth of a matter, which is : there is no honor in cheating.

JovankaB

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 12:50:45 am »

Fast relog isn't cheating because there is no relog timer anymore so there is nothing to avoid.
There really isn't something like "fast relog" this session, just "relog". It's kind of lame, but what
can you do if enemy swarms you one wave after another. You either do same thing or lose.

PvP from other side:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:54:03 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 12:54:59 am »

Sure, right. not cheating technically, only because it is allowed. For what reasons it is allowed I'm not sure, but I can tell you that it is damn bullshit. Hey lets take out this one feature from game which kept the playing field somewhat level, and then we just allow whoever wants to have unfair advantage ability to use it.

Regardless of whatever bullshit people use to justify use of FR and Multibox, it doesn't matter. In the end they are still just a loser, with no values or self respect.

JovankaB

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 01:02:07 am »

Sure, right. not cheating technically, only because it is allowed. For what reasons it is allowed I'm not sure, but I can tell you that it is damn bullshit. Hey lets take out this one feature from game which kept the playing field somewhat level, and then we just allow whoever wants to have unfair advantage ability to use it.

Regardless of whatever bullshit people use to justify use of FR and Multibox, it doesn't matter. In the end they are still just a loser, with no values or self respect.

AFAIK the timer was turned off because it was bugged (was keeping random people from playing until next server restart, which could happen like a few days or even a week later). I agree that relogging sucks but the only alternative right now is bugged feature stopping random players which can be avoided by cheaters anyway.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:10:42 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 01:15:49 am »

If you haven't noticed it yet (after a zillion years of playing), PvP was never fair in this game. And I bet it will never be.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 01:39:42 am »

trolling? bitch please.
I'm trying to convey the truth of a matter, which is : there is no honor in cheating.

Hey noob, this is the way the game is done by the staff and fast relog is 100% legal.

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 08:47:26 am »

AFAIK the timer was turned off because it was bugged (was keeping random people from playing until next server restart, which could happen like a few days or even a week later). I agree that relogging sucks but the only alternative right now is bugged feature stopping random players which can be avoided by cheaters anyway.

So wait, nothing is done, because some of you can't technically figure out how to fix it, for these what ... eight, nine months?

kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 09:07:11 am »

trolling? bitch please.
Gorlak please change rulez! no legal fast relog now :)!

JovankaB

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 10:19:53 am »

So wait, nothing is done, because some of you can't technically figure out how to fix it, for these what ... eight, nine months?

AFAIK it's in the FOnline engine and can't be fixed with scripts. I don't know how difficult is it to find and solve the issue in core so I'm not going to jump out with "wise" arguments like yours. Beside many people will still be fast relogging. For example your faction is very well known for cheating with multilogs and it is safer to cheat relog timer than multilog because GM has only 3 minutes to catch someone, testing/questioning takes time, you can easier make up lies with one character off and it's up to GM if it's convincing or not. So I fail to see why many people wouldn't simply continue doing it, like they did before on everyday basis unless there was 2 GMs online actively checking it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:43:09 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 10:47:40 am »

How about make it so, that if team loses more than say 10 unique characters, it will loose the TC?
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 10:59:20 am »

"Ahmahgawd remove fast relog! Noobs keep swarming my fast shot guy with lame big gunners!!!!!"

Makes fights longer and more enjoyable.

If both teams have a similar amount of FR waiting WM then it's just a matter of skill from both teams.

You wanna remove something "unfair" then just remove mercs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 25 queries.