"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 08:07:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 19494 times)

Fat Man

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 08:54:22 pm »

Or how about relog timer reduce the abuse and only enforce the dual logging rule if people abuse it in PvP = much better game than a pointless lets spawn a wave of 12-15 charaters over and over until there is no fucking point to town control.

What was wrong with the way it was last session giving the ban hammer to those who don't wish to play fair what was so bad about this?

I do not see how it was so bad last session with the relog timer other than it was annoying waiting 10 mintes when it could have been easily rescripted to wait 1 or 2 minutes.

I mean seriously it was not that bad last session in PvP even if there was a few factions that used dual logging and bypassed fast relog, it wasn't as obnoxious as the current PvP fast relog wars. I don't remember any town control fights last session which this cheating was so bad that this had to be removed.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:56:22 pm by Fat Man »

jacky.

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 09:36:22 pm »

T-888 So maby 2-3fr and u Have 10min cd. It will help a lot. And if u are using 2cluents at same Time u Have 1-2fr before u get 10min cd. And zipoo u are such a smart ass because u are under sot and u can finally win, same coa. On ur own u couldnt do shit but with pvp apes u can win and u are So "skilled" now?:) Please i am more skilled Than most of ur friends. Swarming with waves is crap because even if we kill most of ur waves u just spam another one until we blood out. Last sesion u had 1-2chars and proxy sneaker/merc. It was better Than 8waves and sneaker/mercs. Mercs are expensive and u need to gove Them stuff. For me timer should be back but 3mins not 10min. 3min is same Time to take ur char from respawn and ram again and3mins give u Time to loot battlefield if u won
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 09:47:25 pm »

Omg AhBob died while using his probably AC heavy handed/melee/whatever trollchar by some big gunner who relloged after got killed while on sneaker! It's such a tragedy since so much skill is needed to play like a melee or HtH, so lets make at least 5min. relog cooldown so ''naabfactions'' will not relog as fast as SOT does cause them noobs cannot into proxy as much as SOT for example (and some other factions which maybe got some proxies, but also got some black sheeps unable to proxy, so as a black sheep i say those FR aint that evil)

Hey Jacky, don't you know that since ages its in use that 3rd party awaits you while looting yourselves and dead enemies?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:58:56 pm by Enumi »
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 10:05:49 pm »

T-888 So maby 2-3fr and u Have 10min cd.

I have already talked about this. I wouldn't mind having some restrictions only on second log in, so players can use two characters to fight with, because you can't deny the fact that there are longer and more interesting fights because of that. Anyone can have at least two characters to fight with, at least those who are at least partially interested in PvP will have.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 10:24:54 pm »

If point of this TC fight should be clean fight of two teams, why there cant be some option like in hinkley to start fight and prevent entering area for others?
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 10:37:54 pm »

Omg AhBob died while using his probably AC heavy handed/melee/whatever trollchar by some big gunner who relloged after got killed while on sneaker! It's such a tragedy since so much skill is needed to play like a melee or HtH, so lets make at least 5min. relog cooldown so ''naabfactions'' will not relog as fast as SOT does cause them noobs cannot into proxy as much as SOT for example (and some other factions which maybe got some proxies, but also got some black sheeps unable to proxy, so as a black sheep i say those FR aint that evil)

Hey Jacky, don't you know that since ages its in use that 3rd party awaits you while looting yourselves and dead enemies?

Lol bob wasn't even playing fonline when ac was useful and he's pretty anti unarmed, pull more shit out of your ass please. hth =/= troll

Fat Man

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 10:54:54 pm »

The only people defending fast relog is from the team who abuses it the most to win.
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:25 am »

Lol bob wasn't even playing fonline when ac was useful and he's pretty anti unarmed, pull more shit out of your ass please. hth =/= troll

I don't give a dumb  :D

The only people defending fast relog is from the team who abuses it the most to win.

To Gr1m, I'd rather say everyone uses it the same, the difference is in the way & effectivity than in amount of alts he has. You know what's worse? People who cry about it even when they got tones of them. Ah, and acting like you do not support it and do not use it, wont make you any cool or ''pr0''

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 12:35:27 am »

This noob Vile fast relog every time I burst him :D
Back In-Game :D

jacky.

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 12:47:18 am »

Cry? U just use as many waves u need to kill enemy even if u Have 2x more waves than enemy. Call it skill or just soviet union army style
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:10:17 am by jacky. »
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 01:46:46 am »

You know what, make stuff obtaining 10 times faster and easier and I won't be using 2 alts but 20 and nobody will have to cry about anything. Limited stuff is what discourages from playing PvP, not fastrelog, not more waves. Now only the richest gangs can afford playing with 5 or more waves. Simple maths tells me if average gang member loses like 5 armors, 5 weapons and 40 superstimpaks every evening, he has to spend with stuff obtaining more than 2 hours every day. Personally I'm bored of farming, trading and other things needed to have some fun at evenings.

My oppinion is that stuff is too valuable and this hurts PvP.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 12:39:45 pm »

if i need to be honest i thing totaly oppostite. stuff is way to easy to get, especially when you are playing on big group. after one week of prepareing stuff you can have enough equipment for months

Fat Man

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 12:57:11 pm »

To Gr1m, I'd rather say everyone uses it the same, the difference is in the way & effectivity than in amount of alts he has. You know what's worse? People who cry about it even when they got tones of them. Ah, and acting like you do not support it and do not use it, wont make you any cool or ''pr0''

I am never concerened about being cool or pro. I think it was better last session when there was a timer thats it. And I think timer shouldn't be 10 fucking minutes to switch characters should just be 1 or 2. You only support this feature because your team wins with it, thats it. Then you guys cry baby when you lose to SoT when they use it.

I am not acting I really do hate this feature and liked the PvP better last wipe when there was a relog timer. And I never said I don't use it, I just don't abuse it like crazy like you and SoT do. I use it at times yes but I think its a stupid idea to let it happen the way it does.

Its like using a car sure I use one but is it really all that necessary to use it all the time when you could just walk down the street?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:26:17 pm by Fat Man »

jacky.

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 01:17:07 pm »

Fr killed tc for smaller and weaker factions. In last sesion we had cs,rouges,vsb,tttla,c88,bhh,hawks,bbs... Now small factions wont be able to tc because even if they Have more people they are less skilled and they wont be able to fight against bbs,tnb waves. Fr doesnt support noobs...pvp apes allways had advantave over noobs but now it is insain. U Have to avoid fights near grids when u attack because enemy can just spawn wave after wave.
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 01:51:38 pm »

Fr killed tc for smaller and weaker factions. In last sesion we had cs,rouges,vsb,tttla,c88,bhh,hawks,bbs... Now small factions wont be able to tc because even if they Have more people they are less skilled and they wont be able to fight against bbs,tnb waves. Fr doesnt support noobs...pvp apes allways had advantave over noobs but now it is insain. U Have to avoid fights near grids when u attack because enemy can just spawn wave after wave.

Could you name those small factions you are speaking about? :DDD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 31 queries.