"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:54:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 19489 times)

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 11:43:22 am »

For example your faction is very well known for cheating with multilogs and it is safer to cheat relog timer than multilog
Yup, but because of this i can say you on fly at least few ways how to fix it, was many topics where players give you good ideas. You just don't care.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:45:06 am by Skycast »

jacky.

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 01:33:27 pm »

them maby fix it from 2nd side? maby just give 3min CD for -300% pvp skill.

Fat Man

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 03:16:00 pm »

Why not just make the relog timer 1-2 minute tops not 10 minutes then nobody is going to want to bypass it. It was so fucking annoying waiting 10 minutes I could understand why people bypass this.

And no skycast they don't care they don't play their game, and if they are playing it, its just roleplaying and doing quest they don't give a shit about pvp or really want to solve anything they just want to annoy us laugh at our complaing and then ban when when rage gets out of hand.

I think at least gorlak has shown some sign of actually playing the game and gets how ridiculous this fast relog is getting.

Hell even so if people were cheating 2 - 3 waves at the most would happen you can easily kill 2-3 waves its when its 5, 10 or even 20 waves is when it becomes too fucking ridiculous.

How many fucking alts did you guys use at broken hills yesturday vs eachother. We maybe went in and tried to jump as the third then, one side just fast relogs and we get sandwitched, then the sot wave kills bbs, then bbs jumps in kills sot, sot comes in kills bbs hawks enter as thrid side then sot enters and shoots our backs when fighting bbs, then we attempt it agian after regearing we fight sot then bbs kills us then sot then bbs enters to kill sot. Then this vicious cycle happends until these 2 factions run out of alts and the server crashes.

The thing is most of us have maybe 2-4 pvp alts, and its about 1/3 of hawks including myself who could match the relog waves of bbs and sot and we just suck at it, its just gets stupid and ridiculous to try to compete with fast reloging of SoT and BBS. So our goal is usually to try to hold our ground kill as many as we can for fun and just say fuck it if we lose. Its at the point if we win a fight vs 3 or more waves and nobody comes back with another fast relog wave to kill us we are completely dumb founded and don't know what to do with ourselves.

This fast relog feature is just fucking stupid and out of hand, its not the 2238 pvp I once knew where the stakes were really high and people fought their best because there wasn't another alt to drop into the town unless you waited 10 minutes. Winning a fight doesn't really mean anything there is no reward if you kill an entire group of players they just fast relog until they get all their gear + yours there isn't any fucking reward or risks any more.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:27:53 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 04:16:03 pm »

I still dont know why Ahbobsaget think, reloging with no timer is cheat. Its annoying, its abuse, but not cheat. At the start of 2238 you could also relog with no timer, so it was cheat back then?

Come on Ahbo, you behave like some saint, but at the end, youre the one who just abusing shitty feature(the sledgehammer, meele or whatever)

Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 04:26:32 pm »

Sooo is anybody going to give Gorlak the delete topic option as it is just a troll topic nothing more nothing less.
GG as in Get Good

jacky.

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 04:32:19 pm »

yes cry cry someone want to cut off fr bullshit. how funny it could be if bbs and tnb would get cut off from theirs fr waves

no more tactics...ok rush and 5s later rush 2nd wave and 3rd and 4th and ....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:48:48 pm by jacky. »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 04:37:46 pm »

youre the one who just abusing shitty feature(the sledgehammer, meele or whatever)

abusing sledgehammer? hahahahahahahhahahah

what's next? abusing 9mm mauser?
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 04:55:32 pm »

Jacky stop crying please. You dont have enought waves and you only cry "oh we win first fight but you make fr and go second wave and kill us"

Fat Man

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 05:03:21 pm »

Oh I would laugh at all the butthurt, whining and would overwhelm of joy if they nerfed fast relog :D

Then that is when I would flood the forum and reply to every posts about bring back fast relog with stop crying posts :)

:( A man can only dream of a better 2238 sigh...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:06:12 pm by Fat Man »

jacky.

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 05:08:55 pm »

Jacky stop crying please. You dont have enought waves and you only cry "oh we win first fight but you make fr and go second wave and kill us"

i can afford 10 waves from me but this isnt a point. fr is reparded and zipoo as far i remember u were crying when i killed during ca bp trade. u were crying "please give me some caps or something, it was all rda money and they will kick me please i beg you" <--- this is crying.
fr is bullshit and killing 2-3waves with 1-2 doesnt give u chance to win now.
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 06:05:06 pm »

So i want see your 10 waves. If you have only 1 wave pvp will be very boring beacuse when you die you can't do nothing more. Jacky when I browse screens from pvp i see a lot of your and your friends from gang posts like "Oh we kill your first wave and you log off and attack us from behind and we die. This is unfair. Try to fight fair not "who has more alts over wm".
it is boring when we killed ur 1/2nd wave and u keep comming with new one. win was our" And other posts like this so please stop crying and fight like all :)

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 06:31:59 pm »

Victory is only with first wave, with next waves it is just cowardice. You didnt know it?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:45:03 pm by Termap »

avv

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 06:32:40 pm »

Yup, but because of this i can say you on fly at least few ways how to fix it, was many topics where players give you good ideas. You just don't care.

Actually there hasn't been a single good suggestion how to fix limitless relogs. The most typical suggestion that people say is to return the relog timer on death, but it will be bypassed with proxy. If the proxy has bad latency, the winner will be who spawns most mercs.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Fat Man

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 06:57:03 pm »

Actually there hasn't been a single good suggestion how to fix limitless relogs. The most typical suggestion that people say is to return the relog timer on death, but it will be bypassed with proxy. If the proxy has bad latency, the winner will be who spawns most mercs.

Yes mercs such big problem ::)

Even if it is bypassed by proxy it well only be limited few who can figure it out, I have actually suggested disabling connecting by http socks4/5 proxy. There is a solution but everybody keeps making piss poor excuses of not putting it in. Like the biggest bull shit I've heard "Bunch of people couldn't connect to the game because of the relog timer". Even though they didn't even have the fast relog timer ever implemented in beta test or after the wipe, and stated by a developer who didn't start developing until 6 months later after beta test and wipe.

Just face it you guys don't want a relog timer because you win alot of loot and would quit and not donate if they added it back in. Has nothing to do with because people can't connect or too many people would cheat.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:04:18 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 08:29:23 pm »

Even if it is bypassed by proxy it well only be limited few who can figure it out.

Maybe allow that stuff and let's all make guides on how to proxy?

You download third party programs that allow you to maintain a second client.
Search for free proxy
?
Profit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 31 queries.