"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:35:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: PvP and others  (Read 6313 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: PvP and others
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 02:58:16 pm »

In times when unicorns still existed.

You should understand that there was FOnline2238 before  April 11, 2011, 09:18:22 pm.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 03:01:17 pm »

You want to tell me that The Cowards don't use FR? ::) Poor you. Everyone use it. But some use it better than others. The others cry. There are always better players. Deal with it.

Anyway i don't care if there are fast relogs or not. I don't care if devs remove it from game or not. But i like that i can use more alts than anyone just because i leveled more of them. It's fine because i put a lot of effort on it. Stuff x 10, time x 10 just to prepare for a battle  ;)
Lol, no life. Its your choice.  ;)
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 03:06:37 pm »

You should understand that there was FOnline2238 before  April 11, 2011, 09:18:22 pm.

I remember these times, do you? Hell of a fun it was, wasn't it? No waves, doesn't matter what happened before me, players just evolved, maybe bans were distributed, i don't care, i only know it was better previously.
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 03:11:14 pm »

I played with you previous session, maybe you have forgot, but i sure don't remember you setting up additional alts on WM through multiple windows and then at least FR had a CD, that was 3 minutes.
Sure thing, I didn't do it.
I used 3 windows (pvp char + double merc commander).
If you don't remember, ask msh/skycast/socrates, they'll tell you.

And surely fastrelogging while using 3 windows was a lot easier than for a typical player running one window.

In your realm of unicorns there was even a thread started by Solar somewhere on forums, with game log showing air strike done to fastrelogged wave of chosen soldiers chars. Your memory must be short, or this:

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 03:19:23 pm »

Something did happen, waves of whole teams stopped, small cells like you aren't going to affect much. It's irrelevant what happened before me, get over it. Mercenary leaders are always going to be used on another window, have been and will be, CD on combat won't change that, but it will deny whole waves it will have a global effect.

Don't miss the point.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:21:20 pm by T-888 »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »

Something did happen, waves of whole teams stopped, small cells like you aren't going to affect much. It's irrelevant what happened before me, get over it. Mercenary leaders are always going to be used on another window, have been and will be, CD on combat won't change that, but it will deny whole waves it will have a global effect.

Don't miss the point.

You miss the point, for us who were not using multi log last session (vs Kilgore and is 2 pack of merc) it was pain to fight that. Now is not perfect, but at least is fair for everyone.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:52:05 pm by LeMark »
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2012, 03:39:41 pm »

You want to tell me that The Cowards don't use FR? ::) Poor you. Everyone use it. But some use it better than others. The others cry. There are always better players. Deal with it.

yes Manero you got the point I pray to you because you my are God of fastrelog. Once I will grow up I want to be like you :)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2012, 03:44:04 pm »

fr is nice for things like crafting and taxi but i find for pvp it sucks. maybe no one else remembers last era's pvp but it sure as hell was more fun then this one and way more action on top of that. reasons for this was millita because people would camp towns and wait for actions now they wont and now FR also makes people not want to camp for fear of waves of trolls just slowly killing them. having fr for pvp is a bitch,on top of a team having more players then you they also have more FR'S then you so you get double fucked, which just makes people mad and want to quit. really lets just put a skill decrease and allow FR for only crafting,repair,looter, taxi and for adding people to bases.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2012, 03:58:34 pm »

You miss the point, for us who were not using multi log last session (vs Kilgore and is 2 pack of merc) it was pain to fight that. Now is not perfect, but at least is fair for everyone.

Wait what prevented for you to use mercenary leaders yourself? Had enough scouts, can't put one on a window? Please, you of all players. ;D

I explained this countless times, re-read my posts where FR is mentioned if necessary. Same thing goes for Kilgore. It's a lot less fair than it ever was.

larger faction of more players use more alts than a faction with less players, per player.
Mercenary leaders are always going to be used on another window, have been and will be, CD on combat won't change that

If it goes like this, there is going to be a lot of copy paste from me, because everything you are pointing out i have basically answered to already.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:02:36 pm by T-888 »

LeMark

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2012, 04:06:58 pm »

Wait what prevented for you to use mercenary leaders yourself? Had enough scouts, can't put one on a window? Please, you of all players. ;D

Player want to play, not stay WM and wait for spawning merc somewhere, even get a scout was complicated last session, merc leader was close to impossible, to boring to play. Of course if is your second or third windows why not.
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2012, 04:42:22 pm »

Player want to play, not stay WM and wait for spawning merc somewhere, even get a scout was complicated last session, merc leader was close to impossible, to boring to play. Of course if is your second or third windows why not.

Merc leaders has limitations now  but whats worst ... be scared of pack muties or next fastrelog wave ?

LeMark

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2012, 05:41:05 pm »

IMO the choice is not between merc and next wave, but between having all the same option. We play together enough longer to know both Hawks and TTTLA was not big proxy users, we couldn’t not do anything against mass merc bringing by proxy like we see on T-888 screen. But our enemies are, I remember in PK before a fight in Redding Hubertus telling me he got 17 pack of muties WM ready to spawn, you will agree with me our alliance was never close of what 1 cs did alone. If you go back to previous system, a good number of people will still have the possibility to fr with fighter, merc leader and sneaker, and we (tttla and Hawks for example) will not have this option.

This is why I agree with DocAn, if we want to fix fr the previous system is not the solution.
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2012, 05:56:40 pm »

The point is everyone being forced to alt to compete, your talking about one thing and forget something else every time.

Is lemark really telling me he has always had trouble with mercenaries? I can recall something completely different happening, but oh well carry on with the innocent act.

You just won't see new gangs, old players staying or coming back knowing they are just going to get swarmed by wave of alts.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:04:16 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2012, 06:18:15 pm »

Am I the only one here who thinks combat is the fun part and the results of the fight are boring?

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2012, 07:04:12 pm »

Actualy maybe gangs should make some treaty about max alts per player lets say 2-3. True fact is that there will be always players trying to byppas rules as was siad.

But actual system of merc leaders is much more expensive than last session so I think you cant expect 5 or more packs like it was.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 28 queries.