Poll

Nerf AC

Yes
- 54 (55.1%)
No
- 44 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: For the thousand time...  (Read 18943 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: For the thousand time...
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 07:59:33 pm »

Leave my lovely AC alone  :'(

O
M
G

people thought you are dead.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:44 pm »

I said it already and I'll say it again. AC problem is aknowledged and shall be solved and making thousand threads about how stupid this AC troll shit is won't make it any faster.
then do it allready

please play the game and realize how fucking stupid 220 ac is. a guy runs 10 hexs in  front of a sniper and the sniper cant hit him. seems legit.
Roaming the waste again.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 08:09:53 pm »

Mayck allready said a fix is one the way.

Just give it time and think of all the people that will cry when their ac chars are nerfed, and cant use them for anything.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 08:12:08 pm »

Mayck allready said a fix is one the way.

Just give it time and think of all the people that will cry when their ac chars are nerfed, and cant use them for anything.

i dont see it being fixed for months so ac trolls will keep going for awhile. when ever there is a really needed fix to something it takes forever to fix it even when its a small fix.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 08:14:18 pm »

It must die.

Solar, a lot has gone wrong, much of you left behind is a pain in the ass and welcome back. :)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 08:15:10 pm »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... uff .
HE's BACK AND READY FOR NERFS BGS HIDE!!!!

Revenge of southern shovel fighters is near.
h

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 08:23:43 pm »

falloutdude, I was only joking ... how mean.

AC values were just pure guesses, so its not surprising that it wasn't perfect. From the initial readings on the whine-o-meter it seems the problem is more c4 and jinxed than the AC itself ?

No, not dead or starting my own game - just took a short break which turned into a longer break. Didn't realise it had been 5 months  :-\
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 08:29:41 pm »

falloutdude, I was only joking ... how mean.

ok sorry i just  hate ac so much.

Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 08:30:09 pm »

I'd love to see what magic ac builds you guys have, with 200 ac i got hit 5 times in a row while running at about 20 hex.

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 08:33:16 pm »

AC values were just pure guesses, so its not surprising that it wasn't perfect. From the initial readings on the whine-o-meter it seems the problem is more c4 and jinxed than the AC itself ?

NO! There is nothing wrong with C4. :)

Both jinxed in conjunction with armor class is devastating, due to large amounts of shots required to even hit them with common builds, that leads to a lot of destroyed weapons, lost ammunition, lost turns etc. etc. it's easier to deal with sneakers despite their stealth advantage and currently any armor class character is more durable than any tank possible. Common builds out there have 50%(only snipers, bursters can't hit from few hexes, only if lucky burst spread) chance to hit like in the best case scenario of 7 or 8 hexes, it's easier to keep distance with an armor class character and scout than with a sneaker.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:37:27 pm by T-888 »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:25 pm »

Both jinxed in conjunction with armor class is devastating, due to large amounts of shots required to even hit them with common builds, that leads to a lot of destroyed weapons, lost ammunition, lost turns etc. etc. it's easier to deal with sneakers despite their stealth advantage and currently any armor class character is more durable than any tank possible.
all this is true i also want to point out how stupid it is that even when am fighting a ac troll at 1 hex and all they do is move 1 hex i crit fail or break limbs. that is really op.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 08:36:44 pm »

Both jinxed in conjunction with armor class is devastating, due to large amounts of shots required to even hit them with common builds, that leads to a lot of destroyed weapons, lost ammunition, lost turns etc. etc. it's easier to deal with sneakers despite their stealth advantage and currently any armor class character is more durable than any tank possible.

As someone who has this build and actually has experience with it I can tell you this is pure bullshit. AC isn't as effective as you think and since the update ive seen exactly 0 guns explode while shooting at me and maybe a handful of drop weapons. Stop propagating myths and actually play the game once in a while.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 08:39:48 pm »

As someone who has this build and actually has experience with it I can tell you this is pure bullshit. AC isn't as effective as you think and since the update ive seen exactly 0 guns explode while shooting at me and maybe a handful of drop weapons. Stop propagating myths and actually play the game once in a while.
you must only have 1 pe and not be able to see all the weapons blowing up and all the crit fails. also triple does 10000 times more pvp then you and fights more ac trolls then you ( you dont fight then sense you are one) so i think triple knows a hell of alot more then you.
Roaming the waste again.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »

Did anyone suggest jinxed having an effect on AC? If AC is fine and jinxed is fine, then making them not work together seems like an easy fix

Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 08:47:43 pm »

you must only have 1 pe and not be able to see all the weapons blowing up and all the crit fails. also triple does 10000 times more pvp then you and fights more ac trolls then you ( you dont fight then sense you are one) so i think triple knows a hell of alot more then you.

::) t 888 said himself he rarely plays, he's demonstrated before that he has no idea how the game mechanics work. You don't know what your hit chance is on ac builds, any useful build won't have 220. Considering I know what im using and 100% of my fights involve the build you're complaining about I'd say I know more. I've had people accuse non ac builds too just because they got a crit fail, you have no idea what the other persons build is so you can't comment on its effectiveness. In my testing in new reno people miss while shooting maybe 1/5 times, this runs totally contrary to the bitching im hearing from the pvp ape side of things. It's always the same story; new mechanic is introduced, it gives any build but bg viability in combat and the rivers of tears flow freely. In game experience > your fantasies.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.