Poll

Nerf AC

Yes
- 54 (55.1%)
No
- 44 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: For the thousand time...  (Read 17465 times)

• 2238 Serious business
For the thousand time...
« on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:18 am »

For the thousand time remove this stupid AC shit!
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: For the thousand time...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:45:21 am »

I voted no, because I think it's refreshing to piss of faction pussies that think they are unbeatable with their high tier gear and super secret battle tactics!  Finally this game is going in the right direction.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:46:16 am »

Make a 300% BG/EW/SG then
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:46:32 am »

They already said they'll change it

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:14 am »

For the thousand time remove this stupid AC shit!

Just stop hiding  ;)

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 01:52:04 am »

Just stop hiding  ;)

220 AC troll with C4 is hardly a cheap move and horrible feature of the game ::)

Maybe I should just make 20 fast relogs of C4 bombers with max ac as this seems to be the PvP best build and takes a lot of skill to play.
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 01:58:52 am »

Maybe stop being pussies and fight like real mans ? No prefer to hide and whine like now :D
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 02:01:12 am »

Nonsense, i didn't catch the real magnitude of them (not all AC on screen, only 1 2 normal sneaks rest AC), but the amount of troll characters simply ruining normal gameplay was ridiculous, my whole faction called bullshit on this and couldn't convince anyone to make another TC timer that day, glad some fighting started later in the same city, otherwise TC is just being swarmed by some morons. Like it's not bad enough that you might be attacked by multiple teams any moment, despite everything at the same time you have to deal with those idiots that are just pure annoyance and distraction, really uncomfortable and even worse for someone to waste time on a special build to counter this utter butter. No thanks.

Can't do a hot fix for this?

220 AC troll with C4 is hardly a cheap move and horrible feature of the game ::)

Maybe I should just make 20 fast relogs of C4 bombers with max ac as this seems to be the PvP best build and takes a lot of skill to play.

Players already got angry when we used C4 earlier this session, don't want to imagine what would happen with armor class.

Just some funny reminder. :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:06:00 am by T-888 »

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 02:16:54 am »

Yes I've been bombed by sot c4 characters as well, at least it was normal then to actually have a chance to be able to kill them before they got close.

I do not speak for any faction as I am just a solo player who does PvP, but this game is even more bull shit than it was. But where has sot been honestly this is the type of shit we fight on a daily bases on hours on end lately.

I think at least t-888 is on the same page as me that we just want a normal game like last wipe where all it was combat characters fighting eachother, not a bunch of HtH trolls AC jinxers running around annoying everybody.

I can handle C4 bombers, but with AC and jinxed its just way too over powered for suicide bombings. And it could get to the point where all we have to do is craft a bunch of c4 make 20 alts with 300% traps with max ac and jinxed and there you go a normal PvP experience ruined even further than it already is.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:23:11 am by Ville »
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 02:45:39 am »

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:07:07 am by Swinglinered »
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Billy Carter

• Nie strzelać do księdza !
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 02:55:46 am »

Nice. But we don't. So you taking our time, guys.
Zawsze są jacyś żołnierze i poeci.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 10:32:50 am »

I said it already and I'll say it again. AC problem is aknowledged and shall be solved and making thousand threads about how stupid this AC troll shit is won't make it any faster.

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 10:48:01 am »

I suggest nerfing AC, but not putting back to 90, maybe like 120 or something so it is still somewhat useful but not OP Unhittable Bluesuit fest.
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 11:52:37 am »

Here is some advice:

Make a 300% BG/EW/SG then

3hours on cents and problem solved.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:54:44 am by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 07:55:52 pm »

Leave my lovely AC alone  :'(
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.