"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • August 25, 2024, 03:56:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Blueprint Hunting Guide Help  (Read 2470 times)

Blueprint Hunting Guide Help
« on: May 28, 2012, 07:11:07 pm »

Hello Guys. New to the forum here and I was wondering for the past couple of days if somebody could provide a Detailed Blueprint Character Build and Blueprint Guide for newbies. I made a Universal Crafter and I wanted to acquire some Blueprints so if somebody could help me that would be great.

Thanks Guys  ;)
Re: Blueprint Hunting Guide Help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:49:27 pm »

Very easy to level due to high crit chance, just make sure you are in mid range to opponent due to low gun skill (You can take some from the points put into doc although you will find having a just about usable doctor skill very useful).

I'm sure there's something I've missed as I did this in a hurry but anyway.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:56:08 am »

nononono, thats not a good build, 1 end? even scorpions will kill you, you cant search for boxes anywhere couse you will die... and 1st? if you find like a metal armor and some alloys you cant even carry them.. take bruiser or something else, you dont need 10 ap
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:25:24 am »

nononono, thats not a good build, 1 end? even scorpions will kill you, you cant search for boxes anywhere couse you will die... and 1st? if you find like a metal armor and some alloys you cant even carry them.. take bruiser or something else, you dont need 10 ap

That's my build, and I can assure you I've never been killed by a radscorpion. With all the AP just walk straight to the locker, open it and leave.

This is a blueprint hunting build, as per the title. If you want to start collecting alloys then take pack rat, simple.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 12:40:22 pm »

HAHAHHA and what will happen when you step on mine?
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:09 pm »

I'm not stupid enough to step on mines. Next question.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 02:36:58 pm »

125% traps with demolition perk is enough to disable them,
151% to me seems like a lot.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:03:32 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Back In-Game :D

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 06:30:05 pm »

klax has a good build there. Handles traps with Light Step, has max LP skill, has basic guns skill and even has some Doctor skill. Good work, man - better than mine and mine has +500k xp points collecting many many bp.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:35:30 pm by Marko »
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 06:47:25 pm »

Yes klax has a good build, but if the footlocker is trapped, then i suggest you dont even try to un-trap it. You'r low hp will not be enough to even withstand 1 boom. Even if you have 300 traps you can still accidentally trigger a trap. I'd say get a little more hp.
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 08:01:08 pm »

I admit that when I see mines I usually leave unless I see a clear or almost clear path through.

A bit of advice, people new to lockpicking may not realise that sometimes you can walk one step at a time through a clear path through the minefield without even having to disarm one, check the hex around the locker very carefully.

Also, anyone struggling with the missing bear trap icon could try this: (I almost prefer it in fact!).
Rename it to bear_t2_1.png and put it in faction/data/art/items

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 08:08:51 pm »

Good tip on the image. I'll try it (though i do not see a faction folder yet).

Yes you're right - it takes some practice to learn how you can/cannot move amongst traps. It's like...the left side of the bear trap is hot, and the right side is cold. So you can sometimes move within a tight field of traps without triggering any of them. Took me a while to figure that out but cool.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 08:28:40 pm »

what about ca blueprint is it possible to find it any tips please  :-\

Gunshot

• Gaining Experience
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 05:10:15 pm »

Going to use this Build  ;D
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 02:53:33 pm »

Gunshot i wouldnt use this build because it just sucks.. 125% sg? you can shot from 3 hexes. also if you fall to enco without box you cant run. this is what i am using:

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=5479

pretty good melee, its for fighting in real time. can hold merc who clean enco for you (unarmed mutant), dont have to spend ages in 1 enco since melee is more than enough for lockpicker.
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 03:14:37 pm »

STALKER's build is slightly different from mine, but it will work.
I have no doc skill and lower SG, but it's doing fine.
It had no problem killing a 130-150 hp pk earlier this weekend, it has no problem killing a none spear raider.
AP are high enough to run out of an encounter or to outrun ghouls should you hunt there.
In the end it all depends in what areas you hunt for bp.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 22 queries.