"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 12:49:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: How to define The APK  (Read 13589 times)

jet

How to define The APK
« on: March 18, 2012, 06:51:13 am »

Sorry
I am very strange
want to know evryone how to define APK

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: How to define The APK
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:27:26 am »

A mythical creature.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36:22 am »

Oh snap! Another one of those APK crap topics. Let me explain a bit. There is no such thing as Anti Player Killer. Because if you come to think of it they basically kill players too  ::) you get it? For example this APK guy could kill some random guy and say he was "defending the motherland, blah,blah" . In my oppionion and I guess in the opinion of us Player Killers they are just some dick sucking and ass licking Player Killers with some all mighty and godlike attitude thinking they are the good guys when they are not. Don't be fooled by their knightly nonsense. Ups that was a quote from President Eden  :P . Maybe the only adavantage is that they always and misteriously get rare items or ehm...some power armor(cookiez included). But I guess you need to speak french for that or russian. I belive most APK's in real life are pussyes with small dicks or no dick atall.

This is how you define an APK. Thanks for reading!

Vault-Boy approves!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:43:46 am by Gob »
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 07:14:27 am »

All who say themselves as APK, mostly are PK.
Those players who show ingame that they are friendly and help players are real APK players, but there aren't many of those guys..

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:04 am »

"APK" has an "A" in front. "PK" doesn't.

It's the only difference.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:49:34 pm »

* cough cough * Junk ... junk * cough cough *

Swarm

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 11:31:44 pm »

Anti-pk are people who generally agiasnt shooting noobs, random people and blue suits in encounters or when they hold a town.

But its all bull shit because generally you go into a town pk or anti-pk faction is in to do action generally everybody gets shot because they think random people are scouts and are on edge.

Its best to just associate players as pvp apes or pve monkies.

Generally this game is about making alliances and shooting your enemies, and shooting people in enemy gangs. Even anti-pk gangs shoot other anti-pk gangs in this game because they are in differnt factions. Most anti-pk gangs do not give a shit if you are anti-pk or not if you are in a faction they are agiasnt they well shoot you regardless of your philosphy on player killing.

But anyways this arguement goes on forever and well just end up in a flame or troll war best not to start these topics.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:44:37 pm by Swarm »

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 12:43:03 am »

whats a pvp monkey or a pvp ape?

Swarm

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 01:08:57 am »

whats a pvp monkey or a pvp ape?

Just some term one of the administrators called the pvp players, pvp apes :P And pve monkey is just something I say as joke for people who don't pvp but play to farm and craft.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 01:11:18 am »

PK will shoot you just like that.
APK will shoot you because you've just been suspected to be an enemy spy.

PvP Ape is the term used to describe the stereotypical PvP Player.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 11:05:54 am »

I'm surprised noone said this:
"Apk is me. Pkers are everyone I meet:)"
Serriously I don't like either term it feels so out of the game.
Btw there are not just 2 way apk or pk, there are way more to this game.
You can play it as a complete pacifist not just not fighting with players but not even attacking NPCs. Or you can play like a mercenary and do whatever you paid to do. Also if you part of an npc group you can play out that role. Like as a slaver (thanks to the visible tattoo) you can be friendly with the other slavers, on the other hand you can consider Combat armored players Rangers and kill them or do the opposite wear a Combat armor and search for slavers. Just a few idea and they are not used by avarage players.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 09:48:37 pm »

Pk's shoot you first and ask questions later and APK's ask can they shoot you.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

jet

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 11:19:26 am »

Pk's shoot you first and ask questions later and APK's ask can they shoot you.

good

sorry
i want to know your Iintelligence
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 09:07:12 am »

Every time i let someone live they stab me in the back, the best solution is too shoot first then lol at the corpse.

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 03:23:33 pm »

Every time i let someone live they stab me in the back, the best solution is too shoot first then lol at the corpse.

Normally i greet people i meet in encounters, if they haven't been tagged red by me.
This results in:
- 45% where all involved survive and walk out
- 35% me being shot and killed
- 15% me being shot and killing the agressor myself
- 4% finding a noob to educate and go on hunts with
- 1% finding a likeminded individual to have fun with

Let me say that even if i was killed 95% of the time, it would still be worth meeting that 4% and 1%. So i continue greeting people in random encounters and hope to survive one round (Turnbased ofcourse).

That being said, i would prefer to be classified as APK as opposed to PK. Not for the sake of a "holier than thou" attitude, but a mindset to have fun and feel good about what i do. It makes me feel bad shooting a harmless looking guy. And if that guy i don,t shoot radio's in an alt or friends, so be it. More red names for the list! ;-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.