"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 06:53:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: How to define The APK  (Read 13593 times)

Re: How to define The APK
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 04:16:26 pm »

I just yell "PEACE" and see what happens.

I wouldn't shoot a bluesuit carrying 200k unless he gave me a reason to do so.

If I have something important on me that I want to keep and find another player while travelling I just run away, no point in telling him to keep his distance if you don't know what he intends while having something important in your inventory.

Most of the times I just travel with replaceable stuff so risking a minigun burst might be worthwhile in case that player proves to be friendly.

I've either been lucky or just travelled around the "friendly" areas, I mostly just see PKs in XP farming encounters, like park molerats or centaurs near gordon.
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 06:15:36 pm »

APK is an anti player killer.
That does not mean he is against killing players.
He is against player killers.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 10:05:32 pm »

APK is an anti player killer.
That does not mean he is against killing players.
He is against player killers.
So he kills anyone he meets and lets the God sort them out. Wise enough.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 11:03:49 pm »

APKs = those who kill only Pks
PKs = those who kill others just for stuff, lulz....
Rockwell gold card owner.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 04:59:22 am »

APKs = Does not exists in the year 2238.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 07:29:16 am »

APKs = those who kill only Pks
PKs = those who kill others just for stuff, lulz....
How do you recognize someone being PK or not? Is it marked somewhere? By nickname? What if you are not sure, because nickname is similiar to what you think PK has? Pew-pew, just in case, right?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 11:38:28 am »

How do you recognize someone being PK or not? Is it marked somewhere? By nickname? What if you are not sure, because nickname is similiar to what you think PK has? Pew-pew, just in case, right?

I think thats the difference right there. PK will shoot just in case (mauser bluesuit will be presumed dangerous, or the pk is just triggerhappy) and APK slowly expands his list of people marked red. APK would have a previous experience with the player they're trying to pk.

Just to be clear:
APK is PK in some cases (when he kills a known pk)
PK is APK in some cases (when, by chance the random guy he kills is PK)

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 12:16:51 pm »

if i am not sure i never shoot.
Many times i was 90% sure that that guy in encounter was PK and wil kill me if i would not be armed, but coz i wasn't 100% sure i let him go.
And if someone shoots me first because he is afraid he can always talk to me and i can excuse that.

This is my personal APK stance, since beggining.
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 05:07:26 pm »

I kill almost only when attacked,and even then I get em to 0 hp or lower and then talk it out,see if I made mistake.if i kill someone that didnt deserve it but i had to do it coz i was expecting someones alts etc i talk to that person and return his stuff..always,even when its money.

So I may not be APK but there sure as hell is difference from this and just shooting all on sight,and then gloating over it in poor english.

this attitude hasn't fired back on me,most of the times it hasn't that is.most of the time I actually met cool ppls.
this wipe hasn't made it easier tho.everyone can be nades or unarmed troll and there is no specific time for tc.Before it was logical move not to go into town in hour that town is taken and thats in.shooting on site in that situation is not necessary bad,but still,if u kill someone w 30 caps,primitive tools and 3 healing powders let him come back and take it

so yea,maybe theres no APK-PK differentiation but rather douchebags - non douchebags

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:18:22 pm by Smeghead »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 05:21:04 pm »

APK? I heard it in the past. Maybe one day they will return. For now 'evil factions' dominated the wasteland.

Zombie Princess

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 05:57:44 pm »

fuck it it is nice weather go out from your rooms and get some sun...fuck computer games...;]
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 06:19:10 pm »

APK? I heard it in the past. Maybe one day they will return. For now 'evil factions' dominated the wasteland.

I haven't noticed evil factions dominating the wasteland... but maybe i'm looking in all the wrong places.

And i presume you mean APK factions when you say: "maybe one day they will return". Because APK by my definition is very much alive. Although if you're someone in the PK corner, you'd hardly notice the presence and it wouldn't matter anyway.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 06:24:38 pm »

I haven't noticed evil factions dominating the wasteland... but maybe i'm looking in all the wrong places.

Definietly.

JovankaB

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012, 06:41:16 pm »

Definietly.

Clearly he wasn't looking in town toilets ;D... that's where "evil factions" spend most of their time :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:45:09 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2012, 06:51:29 pm »

Toilets are the true evil.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.