yes
- 30 (63.8%)
no
- 12 (25.5%)
no opinion
- 5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: FR solution  (Read 12062 times)

Re: FR solution
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 02:00:48 pm »

*moar rage*
Yes in the last session I was the biggest cheater ever and I was playing in your current gang. Selfown?  ;D And talking about previous session, you haven't even played it from its beginning.

I've already told you that your idea is worse than that of Jovanka because it can be bypassed even easier, which part you didn't understand?

Btw posting some image from some gang's announcement message is really impressive, like anybody cares about such stuff :>
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 02:06:56 pm »

I've already told you that your idea is worse than that of Jovanka because it can be bypassed even easier, which part you didn't understand?

I already told that there is no need to punish players who are not whatsoever interested in PvP.

Yes in the last session I was the biggest cheater ever and I was playing in your current gang.

So if it was so easy to bypass it , tell me why didn't you do that on a regular basis ? Tell me please. Why nobody of us bypassed that ? Think for a moment :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:08:38 pm by T-888 »

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 02:18:42 pm »

So if it was so easy to bypass it , tell me why didn't you do that on a regular basis ? Tell me please. Why nobody of us bypassed that ? Think for a moment :)
Me and him aren't the people to ask for that, because we run single PvP chars. You tell us. Why do you fast relog most of the time? Do you need a timer to stop doing that? Will you bypass it if it's easy enough? Wouldn't it be enough to just state that doing it is prohibited in combat and save the scripters some time?

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 02:36:25 pm »

I know what. By this thime i regreat that whe said no a similiar to North Alliance from last session this way we would swarm you with 40+ players and guess what if we die we just fr and go in again and wipe any attemp of resistance, fair pvp joy from all the rest of the server, maybe that would make you rage so mutch that you would change you absurde point of view on this.
Maybe we should consider that after all..................
T888 you have my suport and i tink from everyone in my side on this.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 02:43:07 pm »

Indeed, this looks like a serious THREAT!

Thanks dude I laughed a lot. Swarm some team in game to change someone's "point of view". Now I see why your team doesn't play anymore. This game just became a fucking serious business.

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 02:47:06 pm »

You dont undertand my point and are to mutch of retarded to me iven bother to explain........
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 02:49:45 pm »

Me and him aren't the people to ask for that, because we run single PvP chars.

Then support the old system previous relog timer that went on for 16 months and proved efficient enough , what's the problem ?

Why do you fast relog most of the time? Do you need a timer to stop doing that? Will you bypass it if it's easy enough?

We fast relog because it's what enemy will likely do , when we realized there is no cooldown on relog the first thought was " yeah waves of characters " if we wouldn't abuse it there would be always someone else and we would need to adapt in any case. You can smartly tell us whatever you want , the cold hard truth is if we are using fast relog there is no chance for you to compete , we haven't lost a single battle when each member had few characters on world map. It's just an observation , witch seems ridiculous.

This fast relog business right now takes no effort at all , that is a major factor for it's usage too. With previous timer on relog pretty much nobody bothered to bypass it on a regular basis , i can tell you that SoT wouldn't bypass it too would not be worth the effort , it's more comfortable to play with one character anyway.

Do you need a timer to stop doing that?
I don't need a timer , this game needs some sort of cooldown in PvP. Alting should not be encouraged , that's it.

Wouldn't it be enough to just state that doing it is prohibited in combat and save the scripters some time?

Who will keep check of that ? More work for game masters i guess , you can't rely on that they are not bots.

T888 you have my suport and i tink from everyone in my side on this.

Thanks and you have mine.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:54:04 pm by T-888 »

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 02:51:24 pm »

(...) undertand (...) to (...) mutch (...) iven (...) retarded (...) me
Seems about right.

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 02:54:58 pm »

Seems about right.
For real???? From a troll like you i would expect someting better, but maybe it cames whit the lack the practice like your point of view on this mather.............
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 02:55:47 pm »

Chill BBS isn't even participating in TC , just some small fights here and there. No offense , for example Tsar has more to do with town control.
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 02:59:24 pm »

BBS never leaves southern areas because we are too scared of mighty T-888 and Varandas with his 40ppl swarm.

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 02:59:55 pm »

Well thei are tryng if you consider hotel camping in modoc as tc ;D
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 03:08:08 pm »

lol kilgore and niceboat are 100% right, dont blame triple 8, he has a a latvian brain and didnt understood you. Bypassing relog timer is very very easy and i think triple 8 is considering that if there is a timer only him and his mates will be bypassing it and having more power!

And happy women day to all of you

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 03:14:32 pm »

Chill BBS isn't even participating in TC , just some small fights here and there. No offense , for example Tsar has more to do with town control.

Ask Tsar/Hawks or Amboys and their russian(five points or whatever) friends whats going on in Gecko and dont spread bullshit lol  ;D Im sure they enjoy our TC participation hehe

Well thei are tryng if you consider hotel camping in modoc as tc ;D

You tried to kill us in that hotel, we just went outside and you died. Seriously man... if i were you i would never said about that hotel.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:20:02 pm by manero »

JovankaB

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 03:32:31 pm »

Sheeesh... who killed, who cheats and who camped in hotels is irrelevant to the discussion...

I don't know about last session, but in previous ones when I was GM, the FR blockade without
GMs doing constant checks was pretty much useless. Once you stopped checking and banning
people, in a few days, maybe a week, you had number of FRs regrowing like heads of hydra.

Obviously if you didn't FR, you didn't see the GM work (and even if you did FR, you didn't see
how gigantic work it was, or maybe you were just lucky and never caught). So maybe from your
point of view T-888 the timeout "just worked". Well, when I was GM, it didn't "just work".
It required literally hundreds of hours of policing the server and nobody wants to do this anymore.

Maybe later something changed and the blockade was better, I don't know. But I doubt it.
If people can dual log, they can use the same techniques to FR.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:42:58 pm by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 27 queries.