"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 01, 2024, 03:30:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 32646 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2012, 08:02:04 pm »

I dont see CS in game... or i dont know their new nicks. Most biggest and active factions now : 1. SOT 2. Hawks+BHH+Toxic Avengers+AF Alliance (i name it "Hawk's Alliance - HA") 3. TTTLA+VSB+C88+Guardians (that german guys) 4. BBS + DOC SPADs 5. Fake North Alliance 6. TSAR (Sarmatians) 7. Dont laugh, but in last position i can stand Chinese Faction, i saw them in Klamath in Gecko (tw king with friends); they are numerous.

Fists are unactive now, only few of them in game. Other factions i think in one from these alliances or do trololo in mines and Reno. If even CS playing, then i cant understand which players now in CS, becoase i think many memebers from OLD BIG CS now in Fists and BBS. And intresting whats happend with Sir Hubertus...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 pm by Oliver »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2012, 08:38:42 pm »

I think you should count Hawks and Tsar as a one alliance because they play together since long time ago.

...BBS + DOC SPADs...

...i think many memebers from OLD BIG CS now in Fists and BBS....

To make things clear:

BBS 'allies': DOCSPAD, Lotrzyk(ex - CS), Fireboy(ex - Red Dot Army)  ;)
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2012, 08:55:24 pm »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2012, 10:46:03 pm »

If you want 1 CS with you is Lotrzyk that for sure. I am surprise he left CS...

Swarm

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2012, 04:49:18 am »

I dont see CS in game... or i dont know their new nicks. Most biggest and active factions now : 1. SOT 2. Hawks+BHH+Toxic Avengers+AF Alliance (i name it "Hawk's Alliance - HA") 3. TTTLA+VSB+C88+Guardians (that german guys) 4. BBS + DOC SPADs 5. Fake North Alliance 6. TSAR (Sarmatians) 7. Dont laugh, but in last position i can stand Chinese Faction, i saw them in Klamath in Gecko (tw king with friends); they are numerous.

Fists are unactive now, only few of them in game. Other factions i think in one from these alliances or do trololo in mines and Reno. If even CS playing, then i cant understand which players now in CS, becoase i think many memebers from OLD BIG CS now in Fists and BBS. And intresting whats happend with Sir Hubertus...

Toxic avengers the reamining players who didn't quit game split, half of us are with tsar/hawks other half is in "fake north alliance". Toxic Avengers is dead faction. BHH isn't all that active any more :( kind of sad they were a fun faction and good times in broken hills.

The 4 of us from toxic avengers that are with hawks I don't even know what we call ourselves any more lol. Everybody just assoicates us with hawks but we aren't their core czech speaking players. I think Hawks or TSAR alliance is good term now.

CS are still around, I think they group up at times and search the towns.

I think the most active is your gang, five points or black flag whatever you call yourself we just call it oliver's gang, amboys alliance, hawks/sarmation alliance and BBS seem to be the most actice in PvP if you ask me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:53:05 am by Swarm »
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2012, 06:11:37 am »

4. BBS + DOC SPADs
I lol'ed  ;D
Is it some sort of a new alliance with those SPADs?

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2012, 06:29:45 am »

Oliver, you can write a book, you are obviously in the imagination have a talent.
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 09:36:44 am »

BHH isn't all that active any more :( kind of sad they were a fun faction and good times in broken hills.
Still active, but not much quantity.... Fighting for online. After last server crush much pple are gone.... So now we gather remnants and will join all antiSoT and RP actions. Yesterday was caravan trip BH-NCR-Junktown-Hub, but it was only 6 pple, defending the cart... Actually, you can enter our teamspeak and hear current situation and our actions. If you ally to us, certainly :)
Fonline2!

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2012, 04:17:16 pm »

Ex leader of CS , nice. :)
CS never had (except Red Dot a long time ago) leader as I know. Or maybe you mention action commander - and this is another thing.

I don't know anything about situation, because I'm not playing since wipe, but.. Rather they not left, they just don't play. (maybe except Lotrzyk and Strigoi)
And who is in Fists and BBS from CS? I don't remember such persons (or maybe you mention Tespis, which with I don't even remember, that I talk while he was in CS, he didn't had even working microphone in that times..)

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2012, 04:47:01 pm »

Ex leader of CS , nice. :)
CS never had (except Red Dot a long time ago) leader as I know. Or maybe you mention action commander - and this is another thing.
Which is now in SOT. Hahah T-888 :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:48:51 pm by Kilgore »
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2012, 04:49:47 pm »

I have little insight of how chosen soldiers cooperate with each other or work in general as a team and fighting force , but from what i have observed it seems they are much more unorganized than ever it's not one sided too , both low performance in fights as well losing members , their kinda splitting up and at the same time recruiting. Quite the coincidence when some sort of  " leader " leaves everything starts to fall apart , though i don't know when exactly he left i presume it's recent and i believe all above said is somehow connected. Most probably he was the only one who brought some order in their ranks till he left.

I'm just speculating :)

Which is now in SOT. Hahah T-888 :D

He is quite inactive.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2012, 04:51:13 pm »

I'm not playing since wipe, but..
:D

they not left, they just don't play.
Whats the different?

And who is in BBS from CS?

I will tell you because you got really bad habit of talking about things you don't know. BBS got 1 ex-CS member and it is Strigoi, BBS got 1 ex-CS allie and it is Lotrzyk who asked if he can play with us, there were 2 other guys, Jack and Ulfarr. They quit, but few days ago one of them asked if he can join again, unfortunately for him decision of team was to reject his application. He had his chance in the past.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:01:21 pm by manero »
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2012, 05:05:05 pm »

I`m Strigoi, I left CS and I`m enjoying BBS now.

You don`t speculate T-888 cuz you know nothing about CS.
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2012, 05:37:35 pm »

I can indeed speculate , what i heard CS had and still has quite " complicated " players , no offense. So i guess anything is possible :)
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »

CS is active and same as BBS, we dont have town but we are looking for pvp in Gecko, BH and Redding.
Sorry if we didnt want to sit in toilet for 60h so we dont have any town...we want "only God know when" comming update to fix TC and we will take some town redding or Bh
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 26 queries.