"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:02:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29333 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 04:20:05 pm »

God forbid people try to have fun with this game.
I had fun once and it was awful.

Also, for anyone else in this thread, I'm the leader of ARWH. Feel free to ask me anything.

P.S. That video was from near the start of this wipe. Check the date of upload.
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2012, 07:07:15 pm »

Ok, tell us please, who are you and what is your aim in this game. Why antirussian, and whom do you call "russians". Whith whom are you allied and does BHH are depends to this alliance? Read please this topick and gave us correctly answear. Because there are too many words about you here. I want to know more about you.
Fonline2!

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2012, 08:23:29 pm »

The Anti-Russian thing is a lingering of wipes passed, when Russians were racist creatures from the wastes with cryllic names who shot anybody on sight if their name was not cryllic. We took up the opposite route. This is not to say that BHH are inhumane beasts, certainly not, as it's a faction I respect. But I'd have hoped you would have taken that light-heartedly instead of getting angry. The fact that you call us noobs while we've been playing for 3-4 years on and off is funny though, we're just trying to squeeze out what little "fun" there is to be had in this game while you act all angry and serious with your "NO FUN ALLOWED".

P.S. Google translate hurts my head.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2012, 09:13:41 pm »

Ok, tell us please, who are you and what is your aim in this game. Why antirussian, and whom do you call "russians". Whith whom are you allied and does BHH are depends to this alliance? Read please this topick and gave us correctly answear. Because there are too many words about you here. I want to know more about you.
"I want to know more about you."
INCOMING WALL OF TEXT.

ARWH has no absolute and immediate aim, although if I were to guess at one then it would be a pipe dream of controlling every town indefinitely. Realistically, though, every member has their own individual goals and reasons for playing. Currently, almost everyone in ARWH is targeting SoT, so our efforts are focused primarily on sabotaging them where-ever possible.

We really don't have much to gain from controlling any towns ourselves so much as we would like security in them, ergo controlling them ourselves would be ideal if it were not for the TC system being so incredibly silly. If we do take a town then it will be more as a slight against some other faction -likely SoT- than out of genuine interest in control of that town, although that may eventually change.

The "Anti-Russian" part of the name is mostly a joke, referencing our history with Russians in past wipes and in The Life After who would kill anyone without a Cyrillic name.

We allied with TSAR to aid them in denying SoT influence over The Den. We are in the New Legion as an effort against SoT, but outside of that our participation thus far with the alliance is slim. As for which factions are actually in the alliance, I'll keep quiet about.

SoT is certainly not the only faction that we have a vendetta against, but it is the only faction where every member of our faction unanimously agrees that we should crush them.

Other factions that are currently "Kill on sight" for us include:
Chosen Soldiers
Section 8
The reason for these two factions is not because they're PK factions, but because they have endeavored to kill some of our members as a faction.

We're willing to negotiate with any faction other than SoT, however.

As for who we are, I don't want to go too deeply into detail. We're an old faction. Anyone who has played 2238 and perhaps even The Life After would almost surely remember us, and it's for that reason that I'm hesitant to disclose our past more explicitly. Our policies have changed with our leaders, eventually resulting in what we are now.

Where PK/Anti-PK is concerned, you might consider us a chaotic neutral. As a faction, we have never actively hunted other players without just cause. Individual members are encouraged to use their own judgment on the matter with the rule that they take full and individual responsibility for their actions.

Are there any other questions that I should address?
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 07:27:37 am »

Ok, im satisfied. Thx for explanation.
The Anti-Russian thing is a lingering of wipes passed, when Russians were racist creatures from the wastes with cryllic names who shot anybody on sight if their name was not cryllic. We took up the opposite route. This is not to say that BHH are inhumane beasts, certainly not, as it's a faction I respect. But I'd have hoped you would have taken that light-heartedly instead of getting angry. The fact that you call us noobs while we've been playing for 3-4 years on and off is funny though, we're just trying to squeeze out what little "fun" there is to be had in this game while you act all angry and serious with your "NO FUN ALLOWED".
P.S. Google translate hurts my head.
I like jokes, and i understand your meaning of some things. Im anyway shoot every moovable on enc - cyrillic or not. So i haven`t problems with this shit)) Because if you would`nt shoot - you will be shooted by your aim. But then i try to return stuff, if this man is not cry out, like a girl. But TC is different from enc, and i never hear the words: die russians!!!You......!!! Or maybe can reflect about my place in this alliance ;)
P.S. By the way BHH organization is basically Russian. In skype we have more than 60 pple, we now are in an aliance (generally not PvP) with other large Russian organization - the Fly. It generally roleplay organization, in which are only Russian members. Total our joint stable online - 10+ pple. Sometimes reaches till 20-25. Its only Russians.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:32:32 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2012, 02:31:02 pm »

I want announce that we are in alliance with AD and Otcasts now. And i think that tBF will be renamed on Five Points.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012, 08:48:45 pm »

I would like to announce you that server is up, so move your lazy asses boys and go play!
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2012, 04:43:48 am »

so I heard tsar is playing with bbs and af are playing with hawks but at the same time tsar would also be with hawks but bbs are not though destroyer is old friend of bbs or something I dont know and wont even use punctuation for this sentence.

so yeah, maybe someone of the aforementioned factions want to explain what happened at modoc earlier this night? I gotta admit I didn't take screens and the only name I actually took notice of was destroyer so I dont know if there were actually any bbs inside but the word went around in mumble and all.

Would be nice to get some statement referring to that if anyone of these factions wants to make one, just so that we know what 2238 has in store for us the next weeks. to be honest im just interested if there's a new alliance or something, if you dont want to post details here then that's ok.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2012, 07:25:28 am »

so I heard tsar is playing with bbs

Lul, what? It was said at least few times in this topic that:

BBS will not join ANY alliance and don't need ANY allies

We shot everyone and everywhere regardless of the past seasons. It's far cooler to have enemies than allies in this game. Don't spread rumors.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:32:27 am by manero »
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2012, 08:15:09 am »

Toxic Avengers + BHH + Sarmatians(TSAR) + Hawks + Grim Reapers + DOC SPAD with random americans.

Is it right ? How name it ?

I am responding late :D, reapers dont play anymore hehe, not for now, maybe in a few weeks, who know!! so we are not allies with nobody, only a few members of us are playing with some people, i dont know, but is not the entire gang

cya, i hope make the things clear :D

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2012, 11:24:12 am »

Guys, chill out. It's only computer game, isn't it?
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2012, 02:19:35 pm »

Crap, i post a message and forum server cleaned it... Anyways, i was to say that we have been fighting BBS yersterday aswell, first C88 and VSB then BBS then C88-VSB then BBS or something like that, i might have mixed up the order. Either way it was fun, even through we got a little bit too much people at that moment, 1 hour before modoc we had too few however, was fun on both occasions, hell, even more fun when we were fewer!  8)

Swarm

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2012, 04:34:54 pm »

Well server is back up and I read the thread entirely.

This game and PvP is dying slowly but there are still a few who play. I think everybody gets scared when they hear OMFGWTF BIG ALLIANCE! When in fact its just a few people here and there from pre-wipe factions with Hawks.

For the most part towns are dead majority of the time there is never anybody around any town. Hinkly gets tiresome really fast. 

I think the state of this game is all the big factions are slowly dying, people losing interest in this game. Nobody wants to stand in town for 50 hours to try and capture a city. The days of attacking a faction standing in town with militia or starting a timer for a quick pvp fix is over.

By the time you scout all the cities which are usually empty, and then spotting somebody they well be gone by time you get there.

The thing is factions who swarm cause others to ally and swarm then the smaller factions who are not in these alliances get swarmed. Half the time the intention of creating a big huge fucking alliance (BHFA) is to fight the other (BHFA).

The main purpose of creating the new legion (BHFA) with hawks was to fight sot and tttla becuase they are the 2 biggest factions in the game.

If factions like c88 vsb tttla just played with their group and did small action with just their factions alone there would not be a need for a BHFA. I could say same about SOT but they are all one big faction, but I do not see them with a massive swarm these days.

I am all for small gang fights, I also like BHFA vs BHFA fights but you can't have BHFA vs small gangs and either way people well complain and say they like small fights and hate swarming.

But anyways the current state after the server outage is still the same. But still the good old days are over as far as PvP goes.

No longer the days of attacking and taking towns to draw people in, and doing Reno fights and going to other towns for a good 3-4 hours is kind of over which is sad.

But I guess being an ape is a funny thing, you never hear the PvE factions involved in any of this politics crap.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:38:56 pm by Swarm »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2012, 05:15:13 pm »

Yes, server is dying and we thank for everything the brilliant idea of a new TC and much better idea of ​​searching blueprints. The game can not be tiring for more
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2012, 08:35:14 pm »

Yes, server is dying and we thank for everything the brilliant idea of a new TC and much better idea of ​​searching blueprints. The game can not be tiring for more

agree

fix the tc and create new quest for blueprints, i dont know, search blueprints in the desert is too boring for me

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 19 queries.