"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 02:40:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 32682 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2012, 07:55:29 am »

ITT:

"You suck"
"No YOU suck"
"Do not"
"Do too"
"Well I'm still better than you"
"No, I'm better than you"
"Nuh uh"
"Yes huh"
"You're a poo poo face"
"No, YOU'RE a poo poo face"
"You still suck"
"No, but you do"
"Nuh uh"
"Yes huh"
And so on and so forth.
You guys ever get tired of this?  Fuck, I know I do.
 ::)
Oh, i see not only me spend 15 minutes of time to read suck. Nice situation on 2238 server, guys: trolling, flooding and punching each other.  :P
BTW.
Current situation is
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:20:03 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2012, 08:59:26 am »

Current situation is
Hmm i see same numbers at all servers *) Goon haven full of offline bluesuits in banks counting as players, requiem and tlamk2 - dual,tripple log fights as always.
But yes, current TC worse than ever.
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2012, 09:58:23 am »

Didn't already I said, that Łotrzyk and Strigoi is playing with you? Eh.. Read sentences..

He did:
And who is in Fists and BBS from CS? I don't remember such persons (or maybe you mention Tespis, which with I don't even remember, that I talk while he was in CS, he didn't had even working microphone in that times..)
Try to remember sentences you are writing.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:01:09 am by seb910 »

Swarm

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2012, 02:35:49 pm »

WTF sot doesn't afk camp, dude you guys were always afk camping with militia in broken hills to reach max inf. Also in den when you guys were active and used nothing but crit buster and laser sneakers to guard your idlers on proxy's which you geniously got your characters banned using. You cannot say you didn't camp take the towns, you did and with militia and were lucky enough to get the towns and add militia and make it pain in the ass for everybody, your the best!

Thank you once agian sot for PKing all of us in the early stages of the wipe with gattling lasers when we didn't have any blue prints and armors to defend agiasnt them. And good job taking the towns when everybody who bought bases were bugged and would dissapear from world map and had to waste more time buying another base, and rubbing it in our faces you held towns your the best the wasteland has to offer!

But anyways everybody can agree the town control sucks.

Yes some people don't like to camp toilets or hotel rooms that is why the pros town cow troll for their towns.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:08:00 pm by Swarm »
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:40 pm »

WTF sot doesn't afk camp, dude you guys were always afk camping with militia in broken hills to reach max inf. Also in den when you guys were active and used nothing but crit buster and laser sneakers to guard your idlers.

So maybe you should have done something about it ?

Thank you once agian sot for PKing all of us in the early stages of the wipe with gattling lasers when we didn't have any blue prints and armors to defend agiasnt them. And good job taking the towns when everybody who bought bases were bugged and would dissapear from world map :).

Buhahhahaha ;D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:07:02 pm by T-888 »

Swarm

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »

So maybe you should have done something about it ?

Buhahhahaha ;D

Suicide burster troll style a few times but didn't do much :P Man you guys are lucky... I didn't think anybody anticipated a shitty town control system and thought it would be like last wipe so some of us took our time to get bases and gear ;\ As for me I didn't rush to get gattling lasers. But that is all in the past, this topic about current situation. And I do not see you guys that active any more or show up for any fights :(
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2012, 03:24:23 pm »

As for me I didn't rush to get gattling lasers. But that is all in the past, this topic about current situation. And I do not see you guys that active any more or show up for any fights :(

Rush gatling guns ? I was laughing about what nonsense that is.

This all reminds me of ....

Rio

• Its a good day to leave a game
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2012, 03:25:23 pm »

They were well prepared for new session. Someone who spent many hours on CBT testing builds, weapons and game mechanics in easy way must be well prepared. That is why they got better start Swarm :P
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:35 pm »

swarm stop crying about sot. sot is sot and fight with it. tc is same for everyone, sot use dirty moves because game allow to use them. kill sot in fair fight and stop crying.
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2012, 03:50:31 pm »

swarm stop crying about sot. sot is sot and fight with it. tc is same for everyone, sot use dirty moves because game allow to use them. kill sot in fair fight and stop crying.
Yea!! Stop crying!! Kill SoT!!! I like it!!
We can use proxies too.  Stand up and fight, bit*hes !!! >:(  >:(  >:(
Who say, that they are unstopable? 
Fonline2!
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2012, 05:30:02 pm »

Yea!! Stop crying!! Kill SoT!!! I like it!!
We can use proxies too.  Stand up and fight, bit*hes !!! >:(  >:(  >:(
Who say, that they are unstopable? 

How did you guys find them? I'd love to kill me some SoT, but the only place I've ever encountered them is Broken Hills and the 38 13 square.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway

Swarm

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2012, 05:34:37 pm »

Sot was only good early wipe. I was being funny, and stating they were lucky most got off to a very bad start with bugged bases and couldn't tc right away. And I was also simply pointing out SOT was the only faction who raised their influence afk camping behind super mutant militia like little girls. Town control like a man and camp a room with a cow or at a toilet with no militia to guard you.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:37:37 pm by Swarm »
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2012, 06:43:02 pm »

T-888 & Iceman there is something wrong with your client, you can see through the walls  :o

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2012, 06:57:58 pm »

Cheaters!
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:18 pm »

Remember we are always waiting you in our cities , keep coming , dying and whining. :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 29 queries.