"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:13:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 10943 times)

Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 01:06:19 pm »

That noobs from caves coming to our peacefull town to kill our citizens, rape our womans, and enslave our childrens... We are forced to do something with it, thats why now we have a player guards defending townies from random BHH terror.
We getting alot complains from Marcus, about BHH raders harras him and his family, they even killed his dog while he was sleeping... THe whole Broken Hills Mutant community asked Soldiers of Thunderstorm to kick BHH asses from town, and we doing our job well.
Yes... I heard these words too... when you put the gun to his temple. Did you said rapers and raiders? In this city only one raiders - its you!! I saw, how you kill the bluesuits digging in mine and mock, being above their corpses... I saw as you gather traders and crafters coming to this city (kill them or raise an excessive tribute). Only your sneakers feel here, like a duck to water, because are a basis of this barbarous slaughter!! Hundred corpses on mine will be released! We will relieve the city of your oppression, Soldiers!!
Fonline2!

chaoticz

• One Man Army
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 01:13:09 pm »

Looks like filling for coffins make you fill your pants xD
And every "citizen" know what you do with bluesuits at main with your militia help, so blah-blah Vongjin, evil is you)
I have pleasure when i tear apart your cheap flesh with tons, the only pity is that this meat is always too much as if you have a butcher shop.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 01:13:39 pm »

+1 for chaoticz xD
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 01:24:32 pm »

I see in lack of argumentation SoT sent its best schoolkids with photoshop, to argue.
Heavy artillery, nice move  ;D
Now support your troops with agreements  ;D
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »

+1 for chaoticz xD
+1 to those 7 guys, who kill this Supermutants army twice. And heroically die, trying to turn out SoT from the city...
Fonline2!

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 02:36:55 pm »

You guys can't get the point. We are the peacekeepers, in BH we support safety for NPC and town inhabitants from cruel wateland(Raiders like you). We do not allow some random wastelanders to hang around our peacefull town! How can we be sure about those bluejacketed stinky replicants? Any of them could take their weapons and shoot to Markus or Tony, like you did. We can't allow this in BH. This is all about xenophobia, our goverment(Mutants and Ghouls elders) can't allow you to make chaos in a center of Great Broken Hills. We will defend the freedom of our poor helpless citizens from bastards like you!!! We all know what you want! Our resouses! Our water! Our food! Our lifes! This will never happen!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 02:55:41 pm »

I think the players appreciate your justification for the murder of pajamas with full garnison of ugly muties.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 03:50:56 pm »

I will wave my hands like i just don't care. " OhoooHooo "

Go take a shovel and clean some brahmin shit , bunch of civilians that aren't fit to carry a weapon.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:46:19 pm by T-888 »

Crab_people

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 10:47:40 pm »

I think the players appreciate your justification for the murder of pajamas with full garnison of ugly muties.

add to this 6 plasma sneakers

Swarm

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 02:22:05 am »

+1 to those 7 guys, who kill this Supermutants army twice. And heroically die, trying to turn out SoT from the city...

It was an honor to die in battle with you guys :P And yes we are brave, fight with honor and play fair like true warrior not like a bunch of suicide bombing terrorists.

Go take a shovel and clean some brahmin shit , bunch of civilians that aren't fit to carry a weapon.

Do you guys even sleep or do anything except play this game and watch bh like a bunch of fat security guards?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:46:32 am by Swarm »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 03:00:41 am »

Do you guys even sleep or do anything except play this game and watch bh like a bunch of fat security guards?

i loed so hard.
Roaming the waste again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 04:14:53 am »

I will wave my hands like i just don't care. " OhoooHooo "

Did all those people Rage Quit?
Back In-Game :D

Swarm

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 06:03:07 am »

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:04:46 am by Swarm »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 10:20:11 am »

I guess they're using relog.
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 12:22:16 pm »

No. We do get some message.

Don't know for sure , but i think yes. They came back the third time and died but not so many , that screen was the second try , there were still a lot of players to kill up from FLC bank at that point and time in screen. They didn't use second waves , i think their not organized enough for such things. Though all that was completely no challenge.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:24:18 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 30 queries.