"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:22:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 9809 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 12:20:06 pm »

Their english is fine; a lot better than some I've met, and it's perfectly understandable.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

JovankaB

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 12:30:12 pm »

I know some russian, but as for me, cyrylic alphabet should be disabled here, as far as we don't have french, polish, german umlauts

There is a difference between a few characters with accents and whole alphabet.
You can perfectly communicate in Polish without polish characters, it's not the same with Russian...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:35:43 pm by JovankaB »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 03:44:16 pm »

That's not an argument, Jovanka. What about Chinese then? Will devs implement this language?
Listen, it's just my personal opinion I want to share with ya, you can agree or not.

Their english is fine; a lot better than some I've met, and it's perfectly understandable.
Lucky bastard. I wish to meet them someday then.
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 08:19:58 pm »

I made mistakes, but not much. And i have usually no time to spend it cheking grammar.Usually I`m not use google translator. Yes, I learned english for few years in school. But im not stupid and my english is not so bad to not understand pple, what I try to say. If you think that I am a barbarian - you wrong deeply. Moreover, if you do not understand jokes. Did I forget to put a smile near suggestion to teach Russian? It is not needed to throw down this theme in junk. I gather to write here long and happy. If you have nothing to say in this topic - go troll other place on a forum. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:16:32 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 01:35:16 am »

No, no it's not about ya. :) Just..  I've met some of BHH, I'd liked to talk but they were speaking russian all the time. This makes conversation a bit tricky. Unfortunately for me, and (as I think) many people who would check the BH, talk, trade and make some diplomacy. I never said you cannot into english, just if BHH members use it more, your role play would be even more promising. No offence here. ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:45:26 am by headshot »
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 08:14:36 am »

Dezider
Terminator
Lapaczka
DarthMistic
Rozkurwiacz
Muchorror
Kritoprase
PRAK
Pan Lecivy
and other guys, who fight against me near BH yesterday. You have much quantity, but you are noobs. Try to avoid fights near BH and in BH in future (against BHH members of course). If you remember, we already spoke about it, when you kill my  Шахтерыч inside mine and then i relog on my sneaker (Iceman) and kill 6 of you. Now  was Who am I and was killed 7/12..14 pple and the same story - killed my taxi and then i began to fight. If you not understand it, i can call my friend and we will be 2. It will be death to you. Im not like be PK, but you asking for it. Try to avoid redlist of BHH. Next fight and you will be in it. Beware and good luck.
P.S. I have already called 2 of my friends yesterday and we made few ambushes to pwn you. But instead of you was killed 3 good guys.  It was missunderstanding. My apologies to Hawks, we have returned stuff to your members, it was because of colorlist - my TB fighter is only 18 lvl - a new char.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:48:37 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 04:47:58 pm »

I will keep an eye on this topic, I wonder how much it will last. :))
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 07:32:56 am »

That's not an argument, Jovanka. What about Chinese then? Will devs implement this language?
Listen, it's just my personal opinion I want to share with ya, you can agree or not.

Lucky bastard. I wish to meet them someday then.

i dont think this iceman is chinese. All of the chinese players are in our WNO gang at present. i think BHH from russia, right?
如梦似幻?
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 07:48:00 am »

I will keep an eye on this topic, I wonder how much it will last. :))
It will last untill BHH will last.
Ex topic was one of most viewable in forum. Count the much of replies
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,10599.0.html
But.... Locked. Pull those discussions elsewhere in PMs and don't clutter the forum with it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:28:14 pm by Surf »....
And get lost, green ...  ;D
i dont think this iceman is chinese. All of the chinese players are in our WNO gang at present. i think BHH from russia, right?
Yes. Im russianspeaking, from Ukraine. BHH mostly Russian org, but we have players from Australia, USA, Brasilia, Polland.... Not much, but international.
Fonline2!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 07:10:13 am »

It will last untill BHH will last.
Ex topic was one of most viewable in forum. Count the much of replies
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,10599.0.html
But.... Locked. Pull those discussions elsewhere in PMs and don't clutter the forum with it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:28:14 pm by Surf »....
And get lost, green ...  ;DYes. Im russianspeaking, from Ukraine. BHH mostly Russian org, but we have players from Australia, USA, Brasilia, Polland.... Not much, but international.

:)
如梦似幻?
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 10:18:58 am »

We are still fighting against SoT in BH. But we have not enough people. Actually we gather 8 pple yesterday. Now we ask all of our allies write to me in skype (PM) nicks of their characters, which i can invite to BHH. And visit our teamspeak (or atleast install it). You can also join Hawks mumble, if you know the pass  :P. We will fight to the end, untill BH will be our!
Fonline2!

chaoticz

• One Man Army
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 10:49:14 am »

GL HF
Filling for coffins ^^
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:52:36 am by chaoticz »
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 12:11:43 pm »

GL HF Filling for coffins ^^
Yea, we was in this room against all Supermutant militia + Sot sneakers with plasma nades. Did you survive in this conditions?
 And BTW, why you staying in BH in FLC afk? Are you really think, that noobs from caves will take your town?  ;D
Fonline2!

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 12:36:58 pm »

That noobs from caves coming to our peacefull town to kill our citizens, rape our womans, and enslave our childrens... We are forced to do something with it, thats why now we have a player guards defending townies from random BHH terror.
We getting alot complains from Marcus, about BHH raders harras him and his family, they even killed his dog while he was sleeping... THe whole Broken Hills Mutant community asked Soldiers of Thunderstorm to kick BHH asses from town, and we doing our job well.
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 12:56:18 pm »

Looks like filling for coffins make you fill your pants xD
And every "citizen" know what you do with bluesuits at main with your militia help, so blah-blah Vongjin, evil is you)
I have pleasure when i tear apart your cheap flesh with tons, the only pity is that this meat is always too much as if you have a butcher shop.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:00:49 pm by IndiGRay »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.372 seconds with 24 queries.