"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 08:38:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: need a better fonline game  (Read 8505 times)

Re: need a better fonline game
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06:10 am »

He is quite right because for newcomers it's so hard to dig and craft. But anyway build some character with high outdoorsman, find hides build tent, (100 outdoorsman will give you tent with workbench). Start digging and so on. Nothing difficult.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 03:10:38 am »

Now seriously. Here's a link: http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=17910.0 try some of them, but please don't ragepost nonesense here again.

this isnt a rage post lol it was me telling my true feeling and opinions of the server at this point in time
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 03:14:08 am »

He is quite right because for newcomers it's so hard to dig and craft. But anyway build some character with high outdoorsman, find hides build tent, (100 outdoorsman will give you tent with workbench). Start digging and so on. Nothing difficult.

yes think i am going to make unarmed or thrower crafter and just level a bit then mine and craft and while mine is empty ill try to farm some guns to dissasemble.

Swarm

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 03:18:52 am »

this isnt a rage post lol it was me telling my true feeling and opinions of the server at this point in time

Just word advice if you make post like this or tell your feelings about game expect people to say the wasteland is harsh or go play hello kitty online :)

I may also suggest try joining a faction maybe a noob helping faction if you are brand new to the game.

This game is rage quit or die trying.

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 04:24:22 am »

You dont get the point, do you? Less and less people play this game and new ones quit after few hours, and "wasteland is harsh play hello kity" or whatever is not gonna fix the problem, unless one day u want to log in and play "singleplayer" fo2238, sigh the server will be closed before that happen - no people no donations , life is harsh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf6eia8M2k
FO by sadists for sadomasochists
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 06:15:55 am »

You dont get the point, do you? Less and less people play this game and new ones quit after few hours, and "wasteland is harsh play hello kity" or whatever is not gonna fix the problem, unless one day u want to log in and play "singleplayer" fo2238, sigh the server will be closed before that happen - no people no donations , life is harsh
thats how i see it. like last patch was hard enough....but it was playable once u understood how the game worked. become a slaver or make bbs and trade them for a gun and ammo. simple but time consuming but atleast u made progress.

now its either have friends give u stuff or join a faction before u even decide to make ur character. dont want a faction? got no friends that play? then go play hello kitty online atleast u will be able to do somthing productive on there lol

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 06:35:29 am »

You are just making up excuses for not being able to figure the game out now.

You don't need any of the things you mentioned. I play alone this session and I have fun.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:37:59 am by yoz »
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 08:38:51 am »

You are just making up excuses for not being able to figure the game out now.

You don't need any of the things you mentioned. I play alone this session and I have fun.
yes and i take it u played last wipe maybe more. kinda to bad we are on the subject of new players. so please dont post in a thread if your not going to read what its about and just make ignorant posts. try not to sound like a fool in your rage response to this cuz we all know u will.

and fyi im a pvp maniac so i realy dont want to farm and mine and craft for the next 3 months just so i can do some pvp for a weekend then have to go do it all over again for another 3 months. oh this should be called RUNESCAPE:2238 muahahaha
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:42:03 am by MyGunYourHead »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 08:45:14 am »

MyGunYourHead got absolute right. Don't play badasses 'och another noob cries' because it should be in YOUR interest that no one new play this game. Actually im quite bored of shooting and talking every day to the same players and im sure that after few months everyone will ask 'why no one play this game?' - AGAIN. You really should think about it, developers, players.

I started in 2009 and nowadays I see almost the same faces. No one new. Something is wrong.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 09:04:01 am »

I will give you my original post then. You are making excuses for being a spoiled idiot.

If you are a self proclaimed "pvp maniac", you can be just that without crafting or farming. It's possible because I do it.

But if you cannot make any progress after HOURS of playing, there is probably no hope for you.

Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.

JovankaB

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 09:07:31 am »

What I liked the most were "open TC towns" projects (Rogue+BHH/BHH Broken Hills / WWP Redding / Sarmatians Redding).
Both PvP apes and newbies had something to do there.

Convince SoT to organize something like this in Redding or BH (other towns don't make sense because
they don't have enough incentives to come there - no HQ ore). It doesn't mean there won't be PvP there,
quite the contrary.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:11:10 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 09:10:18 am »

hmm maybe we should have a poll or somthing in the suggestions section? its not liek there major changes thats needs to be done. i would mainly like to see the mining timer back. and change the npcs back but change prices maybe to where bbs are not the only thing in stock lol but if they changed mining it would be a huge difference....not realy a great idea to put limited resources in a mmorpg anyways.....

if things got changed i would realy like to bring friends and maybe even the fiance to this game! but right now im not going to bring them into this much frustration lol

oh and monero i read ur sig "i like big guns and a cannot lie" quote from duke nukem correct? lol
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 09:24:41 am »

I will give you my original post then. You are making excuses for being a spoiled idiot.

If you are a self proclaimed "pvp maniac", you can be just that without crafting or farming. It's possible because I do it.

But if you cannot make any progress after HOURS of playing, there is probably no hope for you.

yawn stupid people will make stoopid comments

for 1.spoiled idiot? how do u get that im spoiled? dont recall ever meeting somebody of great mental retardation as yourself so its a pleasure. before wipe was a challenge to get geared up but wasnt to bad once u figured out the gameplay such as mining and crafting. no unless u sit in a mine all day ur not making shit. oh wait but u get lucky and fill up on ores! then on ur way to town to make somthing! and u get killed by critters...back to the mine better hope theres some minerals left.

2.how can u pvp in any game with out the top of the line gear or max lvl? i doubt a faction is going to invite me to take over a town with a lvl 3 with a primitive tool..

3.and u act like im the only one that is having this issue. oh why? cuz im the only one to make a thread about it? prolly cuz after the fellow noobs tried for hours they got pissed off thought the game was some failed attemped at making fallout online and deleted it or somthing on the lines of them thinking it sucks. but see i have hope that this being a new patch that things can be changed if enough dedicated players feel the same.

4.stop trying to be some hard ass just cuz u can solo this patch cuz u have played previous wipes and have experience in this game. everybody is reading ur comments and thinking "well i know why he plays solo.... cuz the douche bag dont got any friends anyways" so a tip from me to you, stop being a simple minded prick. like mommy always says "if you dont have somthing nice to say dont say anything at all"

avv

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:23 am »

I started in 2009 and nowadays I see almost the same faces. No one new. Something is wrong.

That's because you shoot everyone you meet. And those same faces are the only ones brave enough to come where you are (south). I farm alot and travel the worldmap and see constantly names I've never seen before. South is full of people I've never heard of or seen.

People have learned: don't go to northern towns because you always get shot. So they won't. We have told them countless of times here in forum: "If you're a beginner, don't go to northern towns"

In previous wipe we had those safetown projects which people upheld against their own benefit. They brough southern people in the towns, I saw and met completely new people during that time.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:49 am »

What I liked the most were "open TC towns" projects (Rogue+BHH/BHH Broken Hills / WWP Redding / Sarmatians Redding).
Both PvP apes and newbies had something to do there.

Convince SoT to organize something like this in Redding or BH (other towns don't make sense because
they don't have enough incentives to come there - no HQ ore). It doesn't mean there won't be PvP there,
quite the contrary.

sry for so many posts right after another but i dont know if it has somthing to do with open tc towns but ive noticed most the towns are empty....i used to like going to different towns and communicating with fellow players. i even got so desperat i went to ncr...just to find it was a ghost town....

oh and freakazoid FTW!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:29:21 am by MyGunYourHead »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 26 queries.