"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:37:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Companions  (Read 2154 times)

Re: Companions
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 10:50:58 pm »

Is it intentional that to get stuff back that you have given to followers (ghoul mercs in this case) you have to trade with them for equal value? Im trying to get back the weapons in their inventory and they are telling me my offer is not good enough.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 04:30:28 am »

@spears:  No that is not supposed to be the case.

Update on their respawn:  They DO respawn!!  They simply do not respawn at hotel rooms. (dont know about bases)  But I finally got a tent, and they respawn there.  so leader guys, when u get Companion, make sure to have a tent.

another update......  sad one indeed.

One of my companions, I took out to go slaving with me, she is killed by friendly fire from stupid friend player :)

Ok, I check my pps, she is still mine, I see 140/193.  I have both still.

So I start slaving whatevers around.  I got 4 slaves.  I check my pps.

4070/193               !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Disbanded my death bloody companion!!!!!!!  FOR SLAVING!!! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

WaiSoMuchHateForSlaversMrWipe?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:42:06 am by Graf »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 04:26:43 pm »

Yeah im living with mercs for now and when one dies and I get a new one I simply sell the slaves I have  :(

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 07:47:35 pm »

A little event where I found myself a follower in NCR.

So there you are.

Btw, companions count as mercs, so they help gather more slaves.  (though I wouldnt, cus of a certain bug where they may be deleted cus of it).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 08:07:51 pm »

No, it is different.  The potency in rad-scorpions has been tripled and the poison after only maybe 3 stings hits you every 2 seconds for a minute it's crazy  :P

Only the scorpions in the Junktown quest, as these are a different type (Black Claw Radscorpion). They all use the small scorpion graphic and are highly venomous.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:10:01 pm by Lexx »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 08:09:55 pm »

Only the scorpions in the Junktown quest, as these are a different type (Black Claw Radscorpion). They are all using the small scorpion graphic and are highly venomous.
oh, good good.  I figured it was just same scorpions spawned in the quest so i hadn't bothered to test outside of that...   hmmm... guess I should've :P.

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 08:38:28 pm »

A little event where I found myself a follower in NCR.

So there you are.

Btw, companions count as mercs, so they help gather more slaves.  (though I wouldnt, cus of a certain bug where they may be deleted cus of it).

Damn you little... So that was you, who stole my merc :P I relogged for my Leader char and he wasn't there anymore -_-
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 03:55:36 pm »

I just found 1 but they won't talk to me, I have 10 Charisma and 140 speech, what am I doing wrong? do I have to wear some sort of armor?

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 06:21:59 pm »

If your refering to the one in the Hub, I am very certain that once they have a name they are already someone elses and someone is choosing to troll with it in the bar.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.