"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 05:22:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Post wipe crafting  (Read 12067 times)

Re: Post wipe crafting
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »

use expanded set of lockpicks that adds +50%,

Haven't seen any of these yet, if you know where to get them I'd LOVE to know as well.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012, 03:17:45 am »

Anybody know where there's a Cigarette's Crafting Machine to make smokes?

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2012, 10:04:18 am »

At Boneyard's Tabbaco Plantation.
Currently retired.
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012, 02:41:08 pm »

Advanced workbench for crafting m60 wtf?!  :o
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2012, 08:49:59 am »

Yes, I think I'll either swap the m60 and RL or downgrade m60 to use .22mm ammo.

Please dont swamp the m60 for a rocket launcher!

just add a rocket launcher and its fine xD

If i have to choose between m60 or rocket launcher i would choose m60 ofc.

The downgrade idea to use .22 ammo is sexy as long as it doesnt downgrade its dps ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:02:05 am by Zogra »
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2012, 08:58:28 am »

oops double posted this....

is there a way to delete this post?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:02:59 am by Zogra »
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 02:18:07 am »

At Boneyard's Tabbaco Plantation.

But I get shot in the head every time I go there ;_;
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2012, 02:41:38 am »

Advanced workbench for crafting m60 wtf?!  :o

i agree

also where to find advanced workbench near VC where i build my house?
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2012, 02:44:08 am »

i agree

also where to find advanced workbench near VC where i build my house?

idea: make somehow to be able to upgrade workbenches we have in outdoor'sman house or in bases into advanced workbench with science and 10x metal parts?

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2012, 03:05:34 am »

I suggest making SOMETHING so that playing crafter char would be interesting again

Contrary to pre-wipe playing crafter char is currently extremely boring =/

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2012, 06:59:37 am »

I suggest making SOMETHING so that playing crafter char would be interesting again
It is.

Advanced Workbench @ Gun Runners Facility, enjoy your stay.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

DanteAligheri

• Sometimes I don't finish all my sandwich.
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2012, 08:40:51 pm »

Maybe crafting could at least be more difficult, hell even a lot more difficult. I've noticed that since I've played, so many players crafting the holy hell out of whatever really destroys the economy. It's almost like caps are obsolete, and there are 12-20 Pancor shotguns right in a row... at almost every merchant. Caps are a huge part of Fallout (cool back story too, if anyone cares) and I think they should have a definite, solid role in the game. That's not so much the case right now, except for bases/factions. Merchants never have any. All items that were too easily crafted by (probably low level) alts and whatnot. I don't think anyone here could ACTUALLY build a shotgun from scratch, so why isn't it difficult in-game? I've never even needed to make a crafting alt come to think of it. I like this game being HARD. The whole thing needs to be HARD. None of that kiddy, easy-ass WoW shit...

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2012, 10:51:07 pm »

Maybe crafting could at least be more difficult, hell even a lot more difficult. I've noticed that since I've played, so many players crafting the holy hell out of whatever really destroys the economy. It's almost like caps are obsolete, and there are 12-20 Pancor shotguns right in a row... at almost every merchant. Caps are a huge part of Fallout (cool back story too, if anyone cares) and I think they should have a definite, solid role in the game. That's not so much the case right now, except for bases/factions. Merchants never have any. All items that were too easily crafted by (probably low level) alts and whatnot. I don't think anyone here could ACTUALLY build a shotgun from scratch, so why isn't it difficult in-game? I've never even needed to make a crafting alt come to think of it. I like this game being HARD. The whole thing needs to be HARD. None of that kiddy, easy-ass WoW shit...
Yeah, and then you're gonna whine about too much spears and rocks people gathered at their hideouts, because crafting/getting them is too easy. This, sir, is a game. Games should be entertainy and fun. Realism crap isn't fun at all.

Oh, and making it all harsher and harsher leads only to enlarging gap between organized big gangs and solo players. As usual. When do you people realize that?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2012, 05:27:43 pm »

Good point Wichura. Though one point DanteAligheri brought up is I think an obvious problem to everyone now. The absence of caps on npc traders. I don't see any money flow in this new economy. I don't even understand how so many items are ending up in trader's inventories. I've rarely ever seen more than a few caps on any npc trader and I travel all over map to every trader constantly in search of caps. I really like the idea of npc's that pay for specific items though which does seem to be more the case now. Especially the ones that actually garuntee caps for each of that item you bring them. Like the spear buying girl in JT.

You go to certain towns to sell certain types of stuff. Problem is that they don't buy your stuff even when it is something they normally want to buy, if they are out of caps. I know its generally a bad thing to expect a game to be more like real life but honestly even just for the sake of good rp, a store owner even in a fictitious game world ought to never run out of the life blood his business runs on, which is money. If anything, his inventory should have some auto-liquidation system that converts item overflow into caps so he always has a steady supply of caps while simultaneously reducing the flood of player generated items being sold to him. say an item by item store inventory cap. I dont know what that should be but just for example say his store was limited to 5 of each type of weapon and anything over that gets converted to caps in his story inventory.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2012, 07:37:05 pm »

It is.

Advanced Workbench @ Gun Runners Facility, enjoy your stay.

Tell me my dear Wichura - what's good is an advanced workbench if you are unable to craft anything requiring HQ mats?

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 23 queries.