"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 03:35:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Post wipe crafting  (Read 10975 times)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Post wipe crafting
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2012, 07:41:50 pm »

Tell me my dear Wichura - what's good is an advanced workbench if you are unable to craft anything requiring HQ mats?
Wut?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »

Ok... maybe not "YOU"...

But do you get the picture i was trying to "paint"?

So far blueprints are some kind of an urban myth for me... Made a treasure hunter ben looking for long hours... not a single one found untill today...

Get it?

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »

they are real... pain in the ass to get but well i got quite a few (not the usefull ones though :D)
just keep on looking for it... its a great adventure you know  ;D roaming the streets, disarm traps, pick locks... get yourself SD bursted by some ******* just for fun (and your belongings of course^^)

it is INDEED a great adventure  ;)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:09 pm »

So far blueprints are some kind of an urban myth for me... Made a treasure hunter ben looking for long hours... not a single one found untill today...

Get it?
I found one, actually obtained from Junktown's "fix the robot" quest. It was .223 Pistol's BP. And LSW's I've traded from my mate, he got two of them.

Check the "Sell" section on forum, I've seen some BP there.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Wallace

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2012, 10:09:18 pm »

Been checking "sell" but no things of interest there...

Roleplay!
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2012, 11:33:04 pm »

I found one, actually obtained from Junktown's "fix the robot" quest. It was .223 Pistol's BP.

wheres this quest located? didnt get it in JT

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2012, 11:37:18 pm »

Junktown's Power House, in south-east part of town. You have to fix generators first, I guess. High Science (100+) and Repair (150+) recommended, I had these skills at 100 and 150, with all "repairman" perks.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2012, 11:44:45 pm »

just found it... never noticed the robot there  :o

thx for the help  :)

DanteAligheri

• Sometimes I don't finish all my sandwich.
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »

Yeah, and then you're gonna whine about too much spears and rocks people gathered at their hideouts, because crafting/getting them is too easy. This, sir, is a game. Games should be entertainy and fun. Realism crap isn't fun at all.

Oh, and making it all harsher and harsher leads only to enlarging gap between organized big gangs and solo players. As usual. When do you people realize that?

Dude Wichura, that's just idiotic to think I would "whine" about something like that. I'm not whining, this is a suggestion board...
I was suggesting. Herp a fucking derp. Getting spears and rocks is easy, because they suck. My point is people shouldn't be able to obtain, let alone build, such awesome weapons so easily. Then they seem to have less value. Instead of arguing with everyone take something into consideration, that's all I ever seen you do on these boards Mr. Right.

On the last thing. That is true to an extent. But that's how it would/could be. Oh well. I got into this game and yes it was difficult, I almost hated it. Then I started talking to players (Oh hey it promotes P2P interaction too?) and watching people, and talking to NPCs a lot more....so there you have it. It's not impossible, it's just hard. And then again, it's not even that hard. All of this crafting BS isn't even a little difficult. My other point. It's fucking simple. We don't have to make it TOO hard, so you don't wet your panties, but again, I'm SUGGESTING it shouldn't be as easy as it is.

DanteAligheri

• Sometimes I don't finish all my sandwich.
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »

I apologize for the "suggestion board" thing, I was redirected FROM the suggestion board to this thread. But what I said still stands. I'm not trying to argue with anyone or be on anyone's shit list, but I think this is a real problem in the game that needs to be addressed. Just make it "not easy," but I guess it doesn't have to be hard.

Also apologies for spam posting. I just realized I'm an idiot is all.  ;D
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2012, 05:56:22 am »

Any further word on HQ fibers? I saw solar post in another thread something that suggested that needing HQ fibers is a bug.  But he never replied when someone asked if he meant that high quality fibers are a bug so I'm unsure.
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2012, 02:44:32 am »

Does anybody know how to find the drawings? I can not find, no.

Wallace

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2012, 04:17:41 am »

Anyone knows if HQ fibers will be more availible in the future OR req downgraded to regular fibers?

Roleplay!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.