"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 03:47:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Post wipe crafting  (Read 12065 times)

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
Re: Post wipe crafting
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2012, 03:36:42 pm »

Combat Helmet (from Blueprint):
Armorer lv2, Advanced workbench
2x high quality alloys
1x metal parts
1x fibers
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2012, 12:33:40 am »

Could it be possible to make blueprints form dimantling weapon? Like low chance for geting one or you get one after dismantling like at least 20 of kind? Cos you know if you dismantle enouth things you can get how to build one right?

I'd say you should get "blueprint" after some succesive use of science skill as follows;
Second roll for SCI = (Science_Skill) - (300) + (current_deterioration) + (max_deterioration) - (item_tier_penalty[0-50; let devs decide])
You pass this skill check and THEN an IN check you get the blueprint
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:38:26 am by Wallace »

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2012, 01:06:54 am »

I don't want to whine but now crafting professions aren't ballanced well, because if we get big gun profession we got only ONE weapon from two professions, and ammo to that weapon is avaible to make at second level of the profession,

Why there is only one weapon - it should be at least rocket launcher, not m60 which could be even in real life harder to make than some rocket launcher made of pipe and some other parts and trigger.
h

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 01:21:29 am »

Yes, I think I'll either swap the m60 and RL or downgrade m60 to use .22mm ammo.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 01:31:16 am »

Nununu, just add rocket launcher there, there is nothing bad having two craftable weapons (each weapon could be each rank of profession, that could sound logic, not only ammo crafting all time guy).
h
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 08:43:50 am »

Could it be possible to make blueprints form dimantling weapon? Like low chance for geting one or you get one after dismantling like at least 20 of kind? Cos you know if you dismantle enouth things you can get how to build one right?

Sounds nice idea and realistic idea to me blueprints and crafting need a tone up atm we walk around with wooden weapons we gotta improve somehow

Not talking about high tec stuff just some regular minigun for bg and assault rifle for sg

Those are the basics if u want my opinion anything below those sucks ass for lvl 24 fights.

Those 2 blueprints must be a lot of more frequent than avenger minigun and xl rifle

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:55:35 am by Zogra »
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 09:24:41 am »

If you wanna phew phew for free go to Hinkley.
Also there are ways to obtain a weapon other that crafting, get one of those guns, kill few bad guys and you got more guns than you used to get it. So even if you are not into repairing and maintaining your gear you still get some low-medium condition guns ready to use.

There are few factors behind critical miss/weapon destroyed, apart from bad weapon condition and low skill, maybe you are just unlucky in real life ;P
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2012, 10:52:15 pm »

i was open 200 lockers and nothing  only junk some ammo armor laser pistol  but no blueprint wtf
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2012, 11:43:27 pm »

I love the idea of blueprints and they definitely should NOT be a common thing to find in just any random ruin. Ruins are roofless broken down walls with no shelter from the elements whatsoever so no printed items would survive even in lockers as without proper shelter they too would succumb to the elements or at least become leaky.

But as others pointed out crafting is made much much less dependable with the new system. So I like the idea one poster had for being able to draw up your own blueprints using the knowledge acquired from so many dismantlings. Easy to obtain items would be easy to craft because you would find plenty of them to dismantle and learn from. More rare items would be more difficult to craft because of the difficulty in finding enough of them to dismantle in order to learn how they are put together.

Another idea i thought of is printouts from computers. Perhaps in the NPC faction bases could be computers with the blueprints stored in their memory banks and with proper knowledge could be accessed and printed out.
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2012, 09:21:20 am »

Does luck affect the things found in these closed boxes?

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »

Metal armor Mark II (from blueprint):
Armorer lv2, Advanced workbench
1x High quality fibers (wtf?)
1x Good metal parts
1x Metal armor
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012, 09:54:54 am »

Some say they can be found in lockers in city ruins encounters. Beware of traps, some lockpick skill is necessary as well.
Could you post some sshots? From what I understand the lockers spawn like junk or scavenge able car. Are they always visible or they need to be in the range of your pov?
A dirt nap will be given if
alterations are made. Last one
here tried.
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2012, 10:31:25 am »

Could you post some sshots? From what I understand the lockers spawn like junk or scavenge able car. Are they always visible or they need to be in the range of your pov?

they are always visible. There might be, trap filed around locker. Without tagging lockpick, u have 0% chance to open locked locker.
With high skill, u have nice chance to open locker, but still chance to find any valuabel stuff is near to 0.
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:41 am »

they are always visible. There might be, trap filed around locker. Without tagging lockpick, u have 0% chance to open locked locker.
With high skill, u have nice chance to open locker, but still chance to find any valuabel stuff is near to 0.

You can open with non-tagged skill, 25% +lockpicks enough, but you'll need to spam skill a lot, 25% is 6 PE and 9 AG for example, so you don't need to spend any SPs into lockpick. Or, if you have less than 25% base lockpick, then you have to use expanded set of lockpicks that adds +50%, then you can open locks with any skill and also with more chance.
Already got useless blueprints with 25% base lockpick skill and lockpick set.
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2012, 11:56:52 am »

somone know more about high quality fibers?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 22 queries.