"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:16:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: The New Californian Republic annexes border states  (Read 19270 times)

Re: The New Californian Republic annexes border states
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 09:12:06 pm »

So thats it? A RolePlay place? I see mutants which are shouting "faggots" on every side, even more strong militia, trolls and so .... Yeah, a great idea.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 09:19:04 pm »

How about checking before whining, eh? And what's the difference between NCR trolololo and TC-ape-crap trololo, except name?

We want fight with people in Redding not NPC Rangers, if GM's have ''RPG'' ideas they can do it in non-TC town.

They using militia for solve problems with us and their enemy.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:23:54 pm by Dark Angel »
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:07 pm »

and
]

It's prove that:
So samaratin help by GM to secure town
Have infinity of caps wich can loot
have GM who help they (gorlak block some player to tsar killing them)[/b]
and ncr guard dont move zhen tsar shoot on any people
So thx you for your partiality GM and continue to help your friends who sucks your ***

GORLAK BEEN SLEEP! WHAT YOU SAY I'VE DONE?!

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 10:25:22 pm »

GORLAK BEEN SLEEP! WHAT YOU SAY I'VE DONE?!
lol you've been sleep-aiding Tsar faction
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 12:40:09 am »

@Sishare : Event

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 01:54:03 am »

Redding citizens we told you, Samartians are not who you need to bring you freedom. They first ally with raider and lost the control of this alliance because raider was a way more powerful then them and after that they work with NCR dictator.

We bring you a city of law and democracy in the past, keep trust in us and we will be able bring it again.

LeMark
In a society of law and justice we trust.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:58:20 am by LeMark »

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 03:07:11 am »

A new event and im jailed.... aww.

Black Key

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 07:28:24 am »

I came to Redding this morning to see how the situation evolve. Anarchists and assassins everywhere, harassing remaining guards and some players... During 2 hours, I've tried to help the Tsars just to see what it was like. Very quickly, my karma has collapsed (-650 for NCR and -1200 with Redding). Everyone involve in the defense of the city has a disastrous reputation and spend part of his time killing NPCs who should enjoy their protectors. After that, people protecting Redding have to doc themself because the guards quickly cripple. And the rest of their time they fight against the raiders. Dead bodies everywhere ...

The guards respawn very quickly and so, people trying to defend the peace in Redding consume a monstrous amount of ammunitions to kill them even if nothing wrong happens in the city.

So, except if you use a hand-to-hand build, you quickly leave the scene, and let the field open to PKers.

Yes, the city is "neutral". But it's the Far Wild West with no real sheriff. And I do not see how such chaos could attract new players or peacefull RP players. Personnally, i would not come here to trade. Even those who are supposed to control that city will leave it soon or do what i see, come back and try to defend it with in blue suite...

If Redding must be a neutral and quiet place with no militia controled by a faction, suitable for RP, so let's make a new kind of Vault City with turrets or a new kind of NCR with many guards. Or let's be confident in time and players...

Anyway, IMHO, the solution currently adopted seems anything but satisfactory. It's worst than before, worst than NCR...

Still IMHO, there will never be a GM or NPC solution for peace. Peace must be made between players. As it was done at Golgotha and in Redding.

Passion is a feature of FOnline, with sometimes hatred and rage as a result. The interactions between players are a feature of online games, with alliances, but also diplomacy as a result. The solution will be an new agreement, a new treaty between players.

So be patient. There is a time for war and a time for peace. Peace will come, at least because the hate cement always crumble with boredom. And also because in quite all teams, there is people who want to do RP. But that kind of peace is not permanent, so players should accept that. One time for war...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:05:26 am by Black Key »
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

JovankaB

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 08:11:46 am »

And I don't get why we need another "AI" guarded town, there is plenty and the fact that Redding didn't have these stupid guards only player guards is why people came there. If I wanted to be in NCR I would go there. This idea is fail, it doesn't fix anything and if some GM doesn't like "drama" maybe he shouldn't stalk Redding or read posts about this town.

Sorry to say that, but this town is built by players and now its destroyed by GM.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:23:26 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 08:54:15 am »

The Redding citizens are resisting the NCR takeover of their town and have managed to capture and hold a group of the NCR guards in the cages.

NCR - FIGHT - RESIST
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.

Valagar

• [TSAR] Valagar
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 11:24:23 am »

Redding citizens we told you, Samartians are not who you need to bring you freedom. They first ally with raider and lost the control of this alliance because raider was a way more powerful then them and after that they work with NCR dictator.

We bring you a city of law and democracy in the past, keep trust in us and we will be able bring it again.

LeMark
In a society of law and justice we trust.

<drama mode on>
LeMark with all respect. You are not new napoleon of wasteland, and all thing will not circle around you and your view of the world. All you do for now is trolling and flaming. Be so nice and allow others to have some fun without your so well known opinions about TSARs.
</drama mode off>

About current situation in redding. NCR guards started to attack town defenders and Redding citizens that tryed to protect themselfes from criminals that are well known in southern states like shady sands, they will be dealt in a way that allow town return to normal life.

Black Key

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 11:28:10 am »

<drama mode on>
LeMark with all respect. You are not new napoleon of wasteland, and all thing will not circle around you and your view of the world. All you do for now is trolling and flaming. Be so nice and allow others to have some fun without your so well known opinions about TSARs.
</drama mode off>

I guess it was just our RP, I guess, I'm not sure... ;)
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 11:59:58 am »

so um, what are we suppose to do on this event?
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 12:31:07 pm »

Apparently the TC lock was not block yesterday , oddly it was done just after my post.
 I trust also that you stop the increment of the TC lock so that at the end of this event the TSAR can not lott 10million caps per hour.
If NCR is neutral why the Samaritans have the right of a militia? And why this militia is protected by NCR?
From my point of view  either you keep NCR guard at  Redding but with the possibility to take a town,or you make unknow team on this town, or you make back at the normal town.
I don't teach you that if you want a safe town the south town are build for this....
but cleary you can let a situation wich favorite on team
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:33:20 pm by Sishare »

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 12:43:39 pm »

On my first visit Ive seen tribals keeping the guards unconciouss and forming a resistance. I like the first outcome of this event.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 25 queries.