"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:34:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: The New Californian Republic annexes border states  (Read 19239 times)

Re: The New Californian Republic annexes border states
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 01:07:12 pm »

Obviously a powerful troll action from GM's,but hey,fun and refreshing:Want trouble..?Come there,an alliance of good guys of various apk teams will kick your butt.Want to chit chat and roleplay...?Fine,plenty of space to do it.So,up to me,it might be wrong,it might be IA bugged,but it s fun.Good job GM's.Feels like new space open for everyone.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 02:41:36 pm »

Funny: if your Karma with Redding go down, and if you re attacked by Reddings NPC, run to the NCR guards who will protect you and kill the Redding NPC... :P

Funny to see ;)
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 06:53:42 pm »

FIGHT FOR FREE REDDING!!

NCR LIES

Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 07:06:43 pm »

We say YES for FREE Redding!

top secret military Team.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 07:12:32 pm »

Rockwell gold card owner.

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 11:35:22 pm »

And I don't get why we need another "AI" guarded town, there is plenty and the fact that Redding didn't have these stupid guards only player guards is why people came there. If I wanted to be in NCR I would go there. This idea is fail, it doesn't fix anything and if some GM doesn't like "drama" maybe he shouldn't stalk Redding or read posts about this town.

Sorry to say that, but this town is built by players and now its destroyed by GM.

I have to agree -- Redding was the only place I could socialize with someone without being trolled by some punk, now its turning into another hellhole.
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 12:09:27 am »

Passion is a feature of FOnline, with sometimes hatred and rage as a result. The interactions between players are a feature of online games, with alliances, but also diplomacy as a result. The solution will be an new agreement, a new treaty between players.

If you gonna take credit for this i'm gonna find you , rape you and shit in your mouth. :) i'm not kidding man.

I told you redding is gonna become a warzone one way or another.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 12:11:20 am »

NCR guards destroy roleplay project currently installed.  Thanks.

Not allowed to open TC chest which is the faction in control's right as current governing body of town.   Thanks again.

Now town is shithole with trolls and completely unpreventable because ncr guards are NOT "Integrated with militia" as said.  They attack as if they are guarding ncr which is shit town for reason.  Thanks again again.

Now um...  Just one qustion, did you even bother asking the sarmatians for permission to perform this in their town?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011, 12:15:14 am »

Hello and sorry for not starting an event earlier there - I've had/have some internet issues. I've read your complaints and will correct the issues ASAP - since right now it's a bit contraproductive.

Just one qustion, did you even bother asking the sarmatians for permission to perform this in their town?

They were infact even urging me to do it quicker than it was planned.

To clarify again - no one will be able to loot the TC box, the accumulated wealth during the time the NCR is in Redding will be taken away after the town will be restored to normality.

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2011, 02:20:20 am »

If you gonna take credit for this i'm gonna find you , rape you and shit in your mouth. :) i'm not kidding man.
I told you redding is gonna become a warzone one way or another.

I'm taking credit for nothing. I just remember that it was done at least once (Golgotha treaty)...

So, it's possible... And RP also :)

And you're still my favorite gentleman... ;) (Is it you T-1000 ?)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:23:49 am by Black Key »
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2011, 02:54:15 am »

Sorry to say but / NCR Guards + Redding = Ruined 2238

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2011, 02:56:03 am »

Sorry to say but / NCR Guards + Redding = Ruined 2238
agreed to the max
just makes it another troll ncr. ;)
Roaming the waste again.

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2011, 03:29:03 am »

I trust also that you stop the increment of the TC lock so that at the end of this event the TSAR can not lott 10million caps per hour.
The town no longer generates revenue.
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2011, 03:37:14 am »

This is why TC should be scrapped from the game. It's obvious that this kind of events would produce trolling and flaming, or at least doubts and skepticism - if there was no TC, events like this could happen without any problem.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2011, 04:16:13 am »

This is why TC should be scrapped from the game. It's obvious that this kind of events would produce trolling and flaming, or at least doubts and skepticism - if there was no TC, events like this could happen without any problem.

If there was no TC, no event would be held there at all in first place, and even if it was, there would be only few dumb NCR guards sitting in an empty town.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.