"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 08, 2024, 05:16:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 111

Author Topic: Questions and Answers #5  (Read 257604 times)

Re: Questions and Answers #5
« Reply #690 on: May 04, 2012, 05:40:20 pm »

it doestnt increase your chance to be critically hited , however it increases the chance that you will critically miss with your weapon
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2012, 01:50:19 am »

it doestnt increase your chance to be critically hited , however it increases the chance that you will critically miss with your weapon

It's also a factor in the severity of the critical hits that land on you.
« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2012, 02:14:13 am »

It's also a factor in the severity of the critical hits that land on you.

When you are criticaly hit, there are various effects that can happen to you. Damage multiplying 1.5x 2x 3x 4x, knockbacks, knockdowns, knockouts, cripples, blinds, instakills... you name it. These effect depend on attackers luck and your SPECIAL stats (EN,LK i believe).

Here is a little table, that will give you a hint, how it works. It's not FOnline crit table, but is similar.
http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_hit_tables

Anyway, there are better explanation available:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,1188.0.html
Or use seach and "Critical Hits" "Critical Table"
« Reply #693 on: May 06, 2012, 06:08:52 pm »

Thanks for the info; I guess low luck is bad on the defensive as well as the offensive.
« Reply #694 on: May 06, 2012, 06:17:50 pm »

This session, ever, infinite. Will change after wipe though.

maybe on the ground they do, lit flares disappear from inv.

« Reply #695 on: May 06, 2012, 06:58:53 pm »

Is it possible to make a shared tent with your follower just logged off?
Wasteland is a tricky business.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #696 on: May 06, 2012, 07:08:24 pm »

Is it possible to make a shared tent with your follower just logged off?
yes
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #697 on: May 06, 2012, 08:08:27 pm »

i want to follow my alt (without dual logging) to a tent location so i can build a tent with my alt so i can safely move my old gear to a better special character (yeah i made a mistake with it)

however so far if i follow player1 with player2 for example, and then let both exit the grid after quickly logging out and quickly logging in with the alt. then i can't see the follower. Tried entering the wasteland empty encounter but it doens't work.

it looks like the only solution is dual logging but i really dont want that
any help appreciated

« Reply #698 on: May 06, 2012, 08:10:08 pm »

Distress signal? Assuming you mean an encounter where you're going to set up a tent as the tent "location". Also the best way, just ask a friend.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:21:13 pm by Aquare »
« Reply #699 on: May 06, 2012, 09:35:56 pm »

i also have a hard time when try to open another client ,it just quits every few secod
the best way for soloer is indeed a 'distress signal' , just give two characters a radios ,put it in hand slot , swich to same channel , go with new character to tent place and enter location, relog to other account, relog again to first and type /help or something , relog to other and you will see a red dot on map just enter it. and remember you have only 10 minutes to enter that red dot .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:38:00 pm by maciek83 »
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #700 on: May 07, 2012, 03:47:24 pm »

i also have a hard time when try to open another client ,it just quits every few secod
the best way for soloer is indeed a 'distress signal' , just give two characters a radios ,put it in hand slot , swich to same channel , go with new character to tent place and enter location, relog to other account, relog again to first and type /help or something , relog to other and you will see a red dot on map just enter it. and remember you have only 10 minutes to enter that red dot .

does anybody know what to type to make distress signal is it just /help?
« Reply #701 on: May 07, 2012, 03:59:54 pm »

It's just /h.

Just mind the channel will be the same and a difficult number, otherwise your encounter will get stormed by EFO.
Wasteland is a tricky business.
« Reply #702 on: May 07, 2012, 04:27:01 pm »

Get sandboxie.

Toady

• Toadie
« Reply #703 on: May 07, 2012, 04:49:03 pm »

From this.

Warning: After four weeks, if nobody entered your tent, it will be deleted.

It mean: after four weeks of game time, or four weeks of real time?
« Reply #704 on: May 07, 2012, 04:56:13 pm »

It mean: after four weeks of game time, or four weeks of real time?
Real.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 111

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.