"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:25:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Gecko mine cleaning project  (Read 10385 times)

Jescri

• TTTLA
Re: Gecko mine cleaning project
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2011, 01:37:47 pm »

TC is alright, but the fun is where you find it, and just because something isn't in your pip-boy doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Dont say me that you find fun by instant-kill bluesuits with hammer with your mercs ?
Your team is just a bug-exploiter team. Khans are known, only because they are some unknow poeple who need to use this bug exploit to make them a reputation.

You will have a real reputation when you will have the control of the mine without your 20 mercs. Because you know, some times ago, there was the same trap at the mine, but it wasnt your team who did it, but a loner guy. You are happy by making a thing that somebody can do alone  ::)
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2011, 01:40:44 pm »

And somehow they still manage to become hated. Funny, isn't it?

True  ::) 

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2011, 01:45:23 pm »

And somehow they still manage to become hated. Funny, isn't it?

Should someone with name "Robespierre" be banned too?
How about "Bathory"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Bathory

Yeah, I saw a player called Spliffhead, I guess a conservative christian GM will ban him soon. My university teacher in literature had the last name Führer, if GM Gorlak was the principal I guess he would have her fired despite being a good teacher... I guess people think its fun to make names to troll the GMs and make them waste their time on bans completly nonrelated to the fallout lore or game mechanics. Like that kid in school that everyone keeps harassing just because he gets mad about it. GMs should stop wasting their time on getting upset for political reasons and focus on those that are actually cheating in this game, regardless of how horrible nazis were, thats just my opinion and since opinions arent allowed by GMs I guess I am to be banned soon too. I wouldnt be suprised if some chinese player who has a relative jailed or executed for political reasons is mighty offended that San Fransisco is a communist regime. Please, I wasnt the one that brought politics into Fonline and I would like too keep it out of this wonderful game.

Well Im done whining, back to topic. We Khans have had two successful mining operations now in gecko and maybe the other factions are upset just because they keep running back and forth with sledges to get mineral while we just open a beer and enjoy the impressive sight of 70 ghouls moving towards one target while the slaves keep digging.
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2011, 05:39:08 pm »

LOL Guys, we're going to collapse!

Even though we've been around since Fallout Tactics, and are the only GROWING guild at this pre-wipe juncture....

I better slash my wrists and end it now!
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2011, 05:51:21 pm »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=15238.0

We need a new vote, but I think we would still win ;)

LOL tttla only win because they have most members to vote for themselves! Nice job though....  ::)

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2011, 06:05:53 pm »

LOL tttla only win because they have most members to vote for themselves! Nice job though....  ::)
Epic intless post xD

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2011, 06:16:59 pm »

LOL tttla only win because they have most members to vote for themselves!

You do know that the *real* TTTLA are something like 10 active player right?  :P
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2011, 06:22:57 pm »

You do know that the *real* TTTLA are something like 10 active player right?  :P

4 players the evening.
5 players the night.

We are fucking swarmers  ;D
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 06:41:12 pm »

This thread is leading nowhere and only takes the same route all those other flame threads take.

Locked.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.