"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:37:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Gecko mine cleaning project  (Read 10400 times)

Re: Gecko mine cleaning project
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 03:25:29 am »

@ crappler
As I just said, you belong to a different group of players. 90% of the time we are just doing something else. We never are ingame, never "hang out" anywhere, especially not down south. No wonder you don't see us as the only place you can iare the northern towns 5pm-3am CET.

You also seem to be getting the wrong picture of us but I guess that's due to misconceptions of various natures. We never smacktalk unless you really ask for it. Especially the tttla swarm accusations, which are getting quite out of hand lately are pissing us off, we actually try to go with even numbers (inb4 highway pirates affiliates trolling).

As for the "c88 pwns you" and the "come to x location and you'll get owned by c88" is complete bollocks, you should stop believing everything on channel 0.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 03:42:43 am »

It's amazing how much more I hear about the Khans, than C88, or TTTLA. Infact, I rarely hear ANYTHING about the last two,
Indeed, The Khans have been around for around a month and yet we're quickly becoming one of the most infamous gangs in FOnline.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=15238.0

We need a new vote, but I think we would still win ;)
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 03:55:52 am »

237 votes? A post from march?  and you can make a million forum accounts, so that is garbage.
I said I never HEAR  i.e. read about your exploits, so you're doing something wrong I think.
TC is alright, but the fun is where you find it, and just because something isn't in your pip-boy doesn't mean it doesn't count.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 04:50:35 am »

Khans have tags, so we represent 24/7, which is why we get so much hate. and forum posts, despite being one of the newest gangs.
It's amazing how much more I hear about the Khans, than C88, or TTTLA. Infact, I rarely hear ANYTHING about the last two
Strange how you can't seem to find the link here. You're self-obsessed, so obviously all you see is shit about The Khans. You're obnoxious, which is why people hate you. If you're American, then think of Trump's attempt to run for presidency. He was so busy telling himself how awesome he was that he couldn't hear an entire country laughing at him... seem relevant.
Still, the one place that seems to be safe from your name is the TC bar across the top of the screen...

Indeed, The Khans have been around for around a month and yet we're quickly becoming one of the most infamous gangs in FOnline.
Don't confuse "infamous" with "childish", please.

Believe me, I take those bursts like a champ, because what it all means is that we've definitely made our presence known in this game, a certain GM I won't name even going out of their way to find reasons to ban our members.
(Mengele is a common german name and I still think he should be unbanned.)
I don't believe you. And while I have no doubt that you're dense enough not to know who Josef Mengele is, most people who know anything about anything do. And the fact that one of your fellow rodeo clowns even has the nickname "Angel of Death" makes this "coincidence" even more unlikely.
Surf is German, I think he'd know a little more about the popularity of such names than someone like you. Most people seem to, actually. This has nothing to do with your self-proclaimed 'notoriety', it has to do with a bunch of idiot kids tossing around names they can't understand because they think it makes them look like a badass when mommy and daddy can't see what they're doing on the computer.
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=18027.0;topicseen
Oh, this looks like whining to me. I thought "winners never whine"?

TC is alright
How would you know?
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 04:53:42 am »

This wouldn't be my first character.
Also, haters are going to hate. It puts me into a frenzy to taste more of your tears. Please! Cry more!

NOW!!!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 05:05:23 am »

It puts me into a frenzy to taste more of your tears. Please! Cry more!
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 07:07:39 am »

Put a new poll up, and keep it open.

I know how to -if not already- become the most hated faction in this community in less than 2 weeks.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 07:10:13 am »

Maybe we'll do it with Gecko itself,

I could camp towns with militia too that did more damage consistantly compared to the original offender. :S
power

avv

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 09:29:57 am »

Put a new poll up, and keep it open.

I know how to -if not already- become the most hated faction in this community in less than 2 weeks.

Not all factions are trying to become hated.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 09:50:44 am »

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

I think the reputation of this name is now dirty
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:52:34 am by Frenchy »
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:50 am »

Khans are funny, killed 4 one time and I remember almost feeling sorry for them and I don't have that feeling to often. Section 8 salutes the Khans trolling skills! We might even consider an alliance in the future...
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Rake

• The Khans (Pagan Chapter)
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 12:27:01 pm »

I don't believe you. And while I have no doubt that you're dense enough not to know who Josef Mengele is, most people who know anything about anything do. And the fact that one of your fellow rodeo clowns even has the nickname "Angel of Death" makes this "coincidence" even more unlikely.

For everyones information;
My tribute-tag in this forum to the band Slayer has nothing to do with the truly missed 'TKs-Mengele' (RIP, never forget). Mengele used to laugh and sing he did... As a matter of fact Mengele is both a common german and a rare south american name.

Just searched and went through 'TheGreenHand's posts;
You good sir are beyond whining, you are wailing! FROM NOW ON AND FOREVER, whenever the mind-tearing echoes of loud crying is vibrating through the radiated wasteland sky, that phenomenon shall be known as a 'TheGreenHand'. Also, everyone whining atleast at half your strength, it shall be refered to as: [Player] is doing the TGH.

The Khans - Ruining your fallout experience since 2000...

JovankaB

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 12:30:49 pm »

Not all factions are trying to become hated.

And somehow they still manage to become hated. Funny, isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

I think the reputation of this name is now dirty

Should someone with name "Robespierre" be banned too?
How about "Bathory"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Bathory
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:37:35 pm by JovankaB »

Rake

• The Khans (Pagan Chapter)
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 12:37:21 pm »

Just chilling in town many people will attempt to burst, rocket, and plant bombs on me. Believe me, I take those bursts like a champ, because what it all means is that we've definitely made our presence known in this game, a certain GM I won't name even going out of their way to find reasons to ban our members.

I miss him to Senrain, we all do. For a second I almost did a 'TheGreenHand' when the news reached me.
The Khans - Ruining your fallout experience since 2000...

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 01:00:26 pm »

This faction will be striped down of there members over time, i hope they realise soon how stupid they act.

I have no doubt in my mind this faction will collapse.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 26 queries.