Poll

I say:

Hands off!
- 18 (45%)
Away!
- 2 (5%)
How about Redding project?
- 9 (22.5%)
Why town control in not enjoyable like before?
- 3 (7.5%)
I like fair duel 1 vs. 1 and the case, when just after my victory another 10 people spawn near the grid.
- 8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Hands off! - New Reno  (Read 18728 times)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: Hands off! - New Reno
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2011, 10:53:58 pm »

it becomes BORING when a treath becomes a trolling treath after 5 pages, i only read the first post
And i completely agree with Rio, i also try to play this game alone and it becomes harsh to me because guys normally shot me with mercs or kill me in teams. But it is inevitable to suffer a honorless dead (unless you simply change of city after a kill)

This game let you many freedom, wich means than everybody will behave like morons, but it has an advantage: you can also behave like a lone-wolf moron!!!

PD: If your post looks like a ragepost most people will only read "i fall of my chair" or "this is completely unfair" and then lost the attention.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2011, 10:56:40 pm »

Well, it's not a hard thing to grasp that one person will probably stand little to no chance to an organized group. I don't see the reason to whine there, as this is a multiplayergame and people tend to stick together. Sure, playing as a loner is fun (I do it too) but I don't expect to stand any chance versus some bigger gang.

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2011, 05:31:15 am »

Agree with Rio.

Let Reno to us, big gangs. Go tc go go go!  >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcayc_g2lac#t=01m05s
I don't wanna see swarm in my town...
 :'(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:48:42 am by _Youkai_ »

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2011, 12:26:43 pm »

Agree with rascal, so low sniper u are: D
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2011, 01:25:47 pm »

it's always fun though how I see guys like Korrell, notiluss, rio and a lot of others in groups from 8 to 15 camping on commercial and not going into tc. Compared to tttla/c88 and hawks these days, you guys have the greatest numbers.
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2011, 01:45:05 pm »

it's always fun though how I see guys like Korrell, notiluss, rio and a lot of others in groups from 8 to 15 camping on commercial and not going into tc. Compared to tttla/c88 and hawks these days, you guys have the greatest numbers.

I just was about to post this you forgot they use merceneries quite often and with that kind of amount of resources and people they should go town controlling , it's quite funny when we loose like 5 guys against them we ussualy go back as 5-6 and try a different approach but when they loose 3vs3 fight or 5 vs 5 + 4 merceneries they tend go back as like almost twice as many i am just saying maybe reno is too small for them , if their so active and many then maybe they should keep their word and leave the reno for smaller gangs :) ? When rogues have like 10-11 we don't even look at the reno unless there is like 10+ guys camping it's like another town control in new reno. Now tttla is long gone from reno and the how do i even call them all ? ;D have nothing to whine about but the funniest thing is they took tttla place as they as they saw it before.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:46:42 pm by T-888 »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »

I just was about to post this you forgot they use merceneries quite often
  I was, literally, 90% of the time the only one in the alliance that deployed mercenaries and even then it was very rare occassion.  I don't know where you get this from.

and with that kind of amount of resources and people they should go town controlling
  we're a shitload of smaller gangs teaming up because we're tired of getting swarmed.  So, we don't really do TC as we are many seperated.  Only faction we are really affiliated for TC is vault city jazzers or Broken Hills hunters.

Besides, we don't actually have so many resources.  in case you don't notice most of this alliance is made up of laser or cripplers.

if their so active and many then maybe they should keep their word and leave the reno for smaller gangs :) ? When rogues have like 10-11 we don't even look at the reno unless there is like 10+ guys camping it's like another town control in new reno.
  This isn't how we look at it as well?

Now tttla is long gone from reno and the how do i even call them all ? ;D have nothing to whine about but the funniest thing is they took tttla place as they as they saw it before.
Difference being is we are what we are and don't lie about it. and we dont go in 10 + All BA Avenger/sniper rifle/plasma tanks.
We can't possibly be as boring  ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:20:45 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2011, 12:23:49 am »

Yes, image competition has come back at last!

Yes, yes... I can see at least 8 people there, all good stuff and considering a character, that was used to take that preview has really, REALLY low perception. So I can assume there is 8+. I wonder why there is no TC timer on. Please let Triplerage answer as a first one. He knows the stuff goodly.

PS It's 9+. Details. Orpheus was also armed a bit later. :>
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:25:27 am by Aquare »
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:28 am »

1. There was tc earlier but now action. You probably know that already, but tc is more fun 15on15 than 8on8.

2. The screen caught in fact everyone, we were 8 people.

3. What the screen does not capture are the 6hawks in similar gear, the 3 tsar that also attacked us while we were dealing with the rest, and then finally the actual rest of another rather large group, probably jazzers or something.

it's not our fault that we're all in ba and that only 2 or so got killed each fight.
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2011, 01:43:28 am »

....but tc is more fun 15on15 than 8on8.
15on15, 30on30, 60on60, these so-called "swarm battles" aren't fun, it's chaos. Actually the most enjoyable TC is 10 people max on each side. My opinion.
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2011, 01:48:36 am »

need 15 people to conduct advanced strategies though. At least if you want to do more than "attack from that side" or "the other side".
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2011, 09:46:13 am »

You have said it, not me. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a reason to post here and there was no condition if there is TC before or not. You can start another timer. :) I could say: "(...), but New Reno fights are more fun 5on5, than 10on10." Everyone has own preferences, but your group in this picture could be defined as swarming in New Reno in whole topic background and according to bold text above.

Yes, Hawks had similar numbers (you were 9!!! :p Though, not using sneakers is weird...), so your statement about said "great" numbers of the other groups is a bit risky, to still go with.

(...)then finally the actual rest of another rather large group, probably jazzers or something.
You say like that in this case and another time you're sure how many someone is. I'm not going into details, but I find it just hilarious.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:43:03 am by Aquare »
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2011, 01:34:03 pm »

we're a shitload of smaller gangs teaming up because we're tired of getting swarmed.  So, we don't really do TC as we are many seperated.  Only faction we are really affiliated for TC is vault city jazzers or Broken Hills hunters.Besides, we don't actually have so many resources.  in case you don't notice most of this alliance is made up of laser or cripplers.

You talk like i have never played with you guys , it's more than possible to add most of your guys to one base in over few days and about resources all you need is a lot of rocket launchers and few snipers don't go all leather jackets you will be fine. I see you have improved over time , better communication and actually pulling of some kind of strategies maybe move on to TC and don't make excuses :) ?

I agree new reno fights are quicker less intensive and actually more enjoyable if actually fought approximately 5 vs 5 than more. If actually most of the gangs agree smaller fights are far superior in reno why do we still see 10 on 10 action and sometimes even bigger numbers when the total player count in new reno can even reach 25+ and if there are mercs involved this rather should be TC action. I figured out pointing fingers who has the most numbers is pointless and will not lead to any good.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:36:11 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2011, 01:59:28 pm »

You say like that in this case and another time you're sure how many someone is. I'm not going into details, but I find it just hilarious.
the problem is, that we on our side have no fucking idea of all the little pk gangs that are out there. Since they keep changing constellations, probably base raping each other and themselves in the process, there's no way to keep track of who is allied to who. What I'm trying to say is, that if there's Gr1m on commercial, reese on virgin street and korrell on 2nd street we have no idea if they are allied or not, and thus we have to prepare for the worst case.

Also, yesterday's action at reno started with one of us seeing 7 geared guys on commercial and he called for help. When we were about to go in for the first time, we were 4 people.

I don't know what it is like for you guys, but if we call for backup it arrives in a minute. Have heard some stories of certain gangs needing 3 hours to get ready for modoc tc in the past.

And even if 5on5 fights are more fun in reno, waht do you want to do if you see 7 inside?ggo with 5 and get killed? keep it real.
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2011, 02:30:19 pm »

the problem is, that we on our side have no fucking idea of all the little pk gangs that are out there.
Bold text above could be used to justify many things, that happens/happened among your men. :)

Since they keep changing constellations, probably base raping each other and themselves in the process, there's no way to keep track of who is allied to who.
"Probably" is such a strong word. I almost believed, that you know indeed, but you have "no fucking idea". Despite this fact, you wrote it.

Also, yesterday's action at reno started with one of us seeing 7 geared guys on commercial and he called for help. When we were about to go in for the first time, we were 4 people.
I posted you the screen and it was quite "fresh". You post some kind of tale here or your mate posted screen before, that was taken long time ago. Just to post it, because I am not able to find any rational explanation for that.

I don't know what it is like for you guys, but if we call for backup it arrives in a minute. Have heard some stories of certain gangs needing 3 hours to get ready for modoc tc in the past.
Thanks for information, but I could assume it takes so little time for backup to arrive, because it already awaits on the WM. Frankly, I would never enter, if there are inside many guys, that certainly are hostile towards me. Again, you know many stories and I know some stories about TTTLA (here I will write later any shit that will be in accordance with my current opinion).

And even if 5on5 fights are more fun in reno, waht do you want to do if you see 7 inside?ggo with 5 and get killed? keep it real.
Like it was said a few+ post above, rarely someone saw 7+ men inside New Reno, that was camping there, like you tend to. Regardless other opinions, I've not seen something like this in such large scale.
Moreover, have you checked if it's not some kind of role play there? If you have not, here appears a doubt. You have entered there without scouting like you tend to do, just to crush everything with "great" :) numbers or you wanted some rough interaction with mentioned RP project. They could be just passing-by traders, why not. I do not suggest attacking them would be something wrong, but instead you could ask your friends from TTTLA to help them out with it. I am sure, it wasn't perfect and the same, experience of TTTLA with RP project cannot be questioned.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:33:58 pm by Aquare »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 26 queries.