"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:08:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Need a crippler build  (Read 3052 times)

Gob

• The Good
Need a crippler build
« on: June 20, 2011, 06:36:37 pm »

Like title says I need very bad a Sniper Crippler.I ain't the best at sniper build's so I rely on your help.I heard that EW does more damage at bypass and also that SG does cripple more often dunno if it's true :/ (came from GM.won't mention the name)

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
Re: Need a crippler build
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 09:28:15 pm »

Moar info plox

Sniper for TC,RT pvp, tb nubing, trolling?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:13:25 am »

Both can cripple but sg is better since you can go with a hunting rifle only you loose nothing if you fail also the sg bonus from gunrunners are there too.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 12:11:35 pm »

finesse 3morecrit better crit 10LK 10 PE sharpshoter type of sniper?
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 02:02:04 pm »

I call it the crippler for noobs, 33% crit chance and you can still make quests and talk with vendors. This build I think is one of the best for new players.

ST 4, PE 7, EN 6, CH3, INT 4, AG 8 [for the stupid and the guys that don't like school -small frame will add 1 AG so you will have 9], LK 8

small frame + finesse

awarness/toughness
more crit
better crit
lifegiver
lifegiver
more crit
more crit

tag small guns, first aid and outdoorsman. put about 100-110% in fa and out, the rest in sg. after you get around the game use nuka cola for 10 AG. your build will have 199HP and a very good crit chance. a very easy build to play with and also very usefull for quests and trade. If you want a full crippler make CH 1 and LK 10.

cheers!

LE sorry for the double post, I clicked "quote" instead of "modify"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:33:30 pm by zuhardu »
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 03:10:52 pm »

AG 8 + 1 (nuka) = AG 10?

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:55 pm »

i love the way S8 members add numbers

well i think zuhardu didn't took in the ecuation the Small frame traint
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 03:49:07 pm »

AG 8 + 1 (nuka) = AG 10?

small frame adds 1 AG. do your homeworks before you speak.

well i think zuhardu didn't took in the ecuation the Small frame traint

You, my friend, are a genius!

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 06:05:09 pm »

When you have small frame tagged (apparently you do), you shoud write AG 9 instead. This is very confusing, nobody wants to recount it.
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 06:15:17 pm »

When you have small frame tagged (apparently you do), you shoud write AG 9 instead. This is very confusing, nobody wants to recount it.

My little stupid friend, I gave the BASE SPECIAL + small frame and finesse + perks for each level. It is not complicated, it is simple math: AG 8 + small frame + nuka = 10 AG - see? If I would said AG 9 he would of spent 9 points on agility, he would of had no ideea that 1 point from agility was from "small frame".

See why I kill people like you in the game? You are to stupid to get help! Back to your homeworks now.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 06:16:41 pm »

My little stupid friend, I gave the BASE SPECIAL + small frame and finesse + perks for each level. It is not complicated, it is simple math: AG 8 + small frame + nuka = 10 AG - see? If I would said AG 9 he would of spent 9 points on agility, he would of had no ideea that 1 point from agility was from "small frame".

See why I kill people like you in the game? You are to stupid to get help! Back to your homeworks now.

So much agressivity... I agree it's easier to read when you count it in the SPECIAL however, but you should really chill down.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 06:35:34 pm »

So much agressivity... I agree it's easier to read when you count it in the SPECIAL however, but you should really chill down.

I agree with your point of view. But that was the third time I explained a simple thing. LagMaster explained it too. How many people does he need to understand that!? My agression is sustained by facts and it is not redirected to any other forum members.

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 06:47:30 pm »

"if" you ever killed me it had to be in some of your grid camping traps or in a TB trap. Everyone knows that only nubz play in TB because they cannot aim and run so quickly. Don't call me your friend, people like you shouldn't play this game at all. Every normal person presents builds with small frame counted in SPECIAL, yes I could have made a sum of all SPECIAL points, then I would know. That was only a polite question and you answered I'm stupid... yeaaah I'm so stupid I didn't know small frame = +1 AG   ::) really teach me more you rock! You're the smartest one!

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 06:53:31 pm »

If I would said AG 9 he would of spent 9 points on agility, he would of had no ideea that 1 point from agility was from "small frame".
So by same logic one would then check it again and see they have one more agility than they've read before, and will be confused anyway.
But that was the third time I explained a simple thing
Then you should know how to save your sorry self from starting flamewars as well.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 07:36:34 pm »

So by same logic one would then check it again and see they have one more agility than they've read before, and will be confused anyway

I've edited my comment, now you shouldn't have any problems reading or understanding.

"if" you ever killed me it had to be in some of your grid camping traps or in a TB trap. Everyone knows that only nubz play in TB because they cannot aim and run so quickly.

Everyone? TB is actually a lot of strategy in battle grounds with cover. RT is strategy and reflexes in the same time. I play and enjoy both as much.

Don't call me your friend, people like you shouldn't play this game at all.

I agree. It should only be played by people who can't add "small frame" to a SPECIAL tree, people that say TB is for nubz that can't run and people that you need to draw for simple thinghs so they may understand them too.

yeaaah I'm so stupid

I am glad that we finally came to an understanding.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.