"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 10:51:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need a crippler build  (Read 3050 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Re: Need a crippler build
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 07:46:57 pm »

raynor Gob sure knows how to start some flame wars
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 11:43:15 pm »

I agree. It should only be played by people who can't add "small frame" to a SPECIAL tree, people that say TB is for nubz that can't run and people that you need to draw for simple thinghs so they may understand them too.
I am glad that you understood me so well. It really should be for people who don't call others "stupid" and for those who play more in RT (more PvP, less invisible TB traps).
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 05:37:34 am »

I am glad that you understood me so well. It really should be for people who don't call others "stupid" and for those who play more in RT (more PvP, less invisible TB traps).

So, FOnline should only be played by people that play RT, the TB part of the game should be ignored because... well, because you say so! And TB traps are pvp (player vs player). It's strange that after you bring all these "arguments" you are still surprised why people call you stupid...
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 08:30:35 am »

There won't be any TB or RT exclusive builds after wipe. And now you tone down a bit, especially you zuhardu.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 08:55:38 am »

There won't be any TB or RT exclusive builds after wipe.

Can you elaborate.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 08:57:21 am »

Just read Solars posts he did lately.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 09:23:20 am »

I call it the crippler for noobs, 33% crit chance and you can still make quests and talk with vendors. This build I think is one of the best for new players.

ST 4, PE 7, EN 6, CH3, INT 4, AG 8 [for the stupid and the guys that don't like school -small frame will add 1 AG so you will have 9], LK 8

small frame + finesse

awarness/toughness
more crit
better crit
lifegiver
lifegiver
more crit
more crit

tag small guns, first aid and outdoorsman. put about 100-110% in fa and out, the rest in sg. after you get around the game use nuka cola for 10 AG. your build will have 199HP and a very good crit chance. a very easy build to play with and also very usefull for quests and trade. If you want a full crippler make CH 1 and LK 10.

cheers!

LE sorry for the double post, I clicked "quote" instead of "modify"

Thanks zuhardu I will make it with charisma 1 just like all other pure PvP builds I have. And no I'm not begginer I play for 2 years now.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 22 queries.