"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:25:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

have you been killed by wwp for no reason?

Yes
- 72 (53.3%)
No
- 63 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?  (Read 31445 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2011, 12:19:31 am »

It's very typical phenomena, vengeance is stronger feeling than grattitude. When something bad happens, people go haywire. When something nice happens, they just forget it. It's the same thing with our blacklist and citizen list. Nobody bothers to report a peaceful towngoer, but people are eager to report pks and troubblemakers.
Probably because by default these "peaceful towngoers" shouldn't have to be reported to as being good.  They shouldn't be shot in the first place. ::)  Logically, you're not going to report someone being good, because they pose no threat thus no point.  however if someone is a threat and killing people, OF COURSE your going to report him.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:14 am »

Probably because by default these "peaceful towngoers" shouldn't have to be reported to as being good.  They shouldn't be shot in the first place. ::)  Logically, you're not going to report someone being good, because they pose no threat thus no point.  however if someone is a threat and killing people, OF COURSE your going to report him.
this is true i asked chuck norris and he said what mich said is a proven science.  ;D
Roaming the waste again.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2011, 09:21:49 am »

It's very typical phenomena, vengeance is stronger feeling than grattitude. When something bad happens, people go haywire. When something nice happens, they just forget it. It's the same thing with our blacklist and citizen list. Nobody bothers to report a peaceful towngoer, but people are eager to report pks and troubblemakers.

and you are eager to "not authorised people dont loot" instead of "welcome to redding" or something like that. Johnny is right on this one, its not project its people on it.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2011, 10:07:22 am »

we VSB experienced same situations
nobody says Thanks for guarding mine, but when we accidentaly kill someone who we think is PK, then ragestorm appears VSB PKs THEY KILLED ME BURN THEM KILL THEM BAN THEEEMMM, I WAS ALLWAYS SAYING THEY ARE PKs....
Rockwell gold card owner.

avv

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2011, 10:37:05 am »

nobody says Thanks for guarding mine, but when we accidentaly kill someone who we think is PK, then ragestorm appears VSB PKs THEY KILLED ME BURN THEM KILL THEM BAN THEEEMMM, I WAS ALLWAYS SAYING THEY ARE PKs....

Life of anti-pk.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2011, 10:51:05 am »

Strangely, It's the same in our side...
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2011, 12:05:31 pm »

Strangely, It's the same in our side...

Seems that poeple prefer to be shoot everytime  ::)
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2011, 09:36:42 pm »

9 pages of greatest shit chat, i wonder when non retarted people finally stop pushing this assholes fakes whine tread with answers.
On the other side, Michael Ulrek falloutdude wreese etc, your attemp to keep that tread alive at any cost is kinda funny,
looks like you are rescue breathing a crack whores stinky cunt. So have fun until some mod wakes up and closes this spawn of mental disability.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:38:24 pm by Gaston Glock AI »
Artificial Intelligence and Inventor of mighty Plasma Gun.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2011, 09:49:50 pm »

9 pages of greatest shit chat, i wonder when non retarted people finally stop pushing this assholes fakes whine tread with answers.
On the other side, Michael Ulrek falloutdude wreese etc, your attemp to keep that tread alive at any cost is kinda funny,
looks like you are rescue breathing a crack whores stinky cunt. So have fun until some mod wakes up and closes this spawn of mental disability.

answer comes like from a real roleplayer!
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2011, 12:37:40 am »

I take it you are having a bad day?

-Ulrek-

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2011, 04:43:30 am »

I take it you are having a bad day?

-Ulrek-
no not just a bad day a bad life trololololol
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2011, 01:01:47 pm »

Finally it seems that VSB WWP, TTTLA etc....  ARE authentic PK's but don't assume it......

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
Re: Wall of (f)lame.
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2011, 01:28:51 pm »

I still wonder, why hasn't this wall of flame been locked, yet. There's nothing valuable here it's just useless debate:
"You shot me you're PK."
"Ok, I'm sorry."
"No, you're not, you're PK"
"No, I'm APK!"
"There are no APKs! You shot my unknown alt, that prooves it."
"It was during TC battle."
"It doesn't matter."

Let's keep this thread alive few more days so we have 1/12 of year anniversary.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2011, 02:58:05 pm »

Finally it seems that VSB WWP, TTTLA etc....  ARE authentic PK's but don't assume it......

Haha TTTLA are just assholes, tucnakomrd, and bluesuit chainkillers using bots to create a rocket to invade the moon to create a secret base to make an army of mutant pinguins with an aim of invading NCR to cultivate watermelons to destroy FOnline servers. And somebody said me that they love Justin Bieber and they hide Bin Laden in their actual base near redding during 2 months, 13 hours, 14 min, and 54 sec.

More over, I want to say you that you are right TTTLA, VSB, WWP are PK ! Indeed PK means Player Killer and me, and my teammates kill our ennemies. So we are PK. And we assume it.
When I am on my crafter, I craft weapons to kill.

What you wrote is a pure lie so, because we never said that we dont kill poeple. Ups, I said something against you, you will again tell the admins to ban me. Damn.

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2011, 03:04:36 pm »

Zozio is troll. He is angry that he didint win battle against bad TTLAs so ...  :P

Zozio is trooool, Zozio is trooool
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Page created in 2.453 seconds with 28 queries.