"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:24:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

have you been killed by wwp for no reason?

Yes
- 72 (53.3%)
No
- 63 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?  (Read 31444 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2011, 06:49:40 am »

never attacked redding

Bullshit. Why do you lie? I have seen you performing the very actions you just declined to perform. And I am even quite as non existant ingame. Infact, you don't want to see you me ingame. Next time, I'll autoban all responsible showcases if they do shit.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:52:36 am by Surf »

avv

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2011, 08:04:06 pm »

Really?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4633/screen27042011035825.jpg
this is after the fact idiot, i got tired of being killed in redding so i come back and attack redding, i was attacked every time i enter they said "MDK is blacklisted"
sorry for multipost
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:50:26 pm by wreese2u »

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2011, 08:49:55 pm »

Bullshit. Why do you lie? I have seen you performing the very actions you just declined to perform. And I am even quite as non existant ingame. Infact, you don't want to see you me ingame. Next time, I'll autoban all responsible showcases if they do shit.
i never lied, i start pk in redding after i was chain killed by marshall sama has forgave me for this and he has told me marshal is no longer wwp
sorry for multipost

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2011, 10:27:49 pm »

i never lied, i start pk in redding after i was chain killed by marshall sama has forgave me for this and he has told me marshal is no longer wwp
sorry for multipost

So you are saying that you're blaming WWP for being killed, while the guy who killed you explicitely said that he is not WWP?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2011, 01:24:30 am »

Well what to say... shit happens.
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2011, 11:40:55 am »

surf has this gone on for to long
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2011, 04:25:54 pm »

So you are saying that you're blaming WWP for being killed, while the guy who killed you explicitely said that he is not WWP?

The WWP is meant to protect people. and if he is not a WWP member. and is not defending himself. he should not be killing people. so yes. if that is really the case. and the person killing him was not defending himself or the town, then it is the WWPs fault for not protecting him.

However. i don't know the full story. but that is how the rules worked last time i checked.

-Ulrek-

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2011, 10:18:34 pm »

The WWP is meant to protect people. and if he is not a WWP member. and is not defending himself. he should not be killing people. so yes. if that is really the case. and the person killing him was not defending himself or the town, then it is the WWPs fault for not protecting him.
they would never admit to that, their roleplay project is FTW!  It is uberpowerful and incorruptable.

but that is how the rules worked last time i checked.
5 minutes ago?

(These aren't necessarily directed at you but at wwp)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2011, 05:53:57 pm »

wwp is rotten.
Rockwell gold card owner.

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2011, 09:56:49 pm »

Oh yeah WWP is the DEVIL...

" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2011, 10:05:23 pm »

I don't really see what the problem is, fact of the matter is based off the poll almost 50% haven't and that's better than any other unprotected city you would go into.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:06 pm »

probably WWP thought is clear and nice, but people are not
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2011, 10:26:59 pm »

I don't really see what the problem is, fact of the matter is based off the poll almost 50% haven't and that's better than any other unprotected city you would go into.
No one said, that members of that WWP weren't able to vote as well. How many members they have? 5? Honestly I have no idea, so it's still possible they have even those 50%.

avv

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2011, 12:11:45 am »

It's very typical phenomena, vengeance is stronger feeling than grattitude. When something bad happens, people go haywire. When something nice happens, they just forget it. It's the same thing with our blacklist and citizen list. Nobody bothers to report a peaceful towngoer, but people are eager to report pks and troubblemakers.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 25 queries.