"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:28:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

have you been killed by wwp for no reason?

Yes
- 72 (53.3%)
No
- 63 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?  (Read 31433 times)

Re: have you been killed by wwp for no reason?
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2011, 03:24:26 pm »

I have no idea who "invented" this anti-PK (APK) phrase, even it doesn't make any sense. Of course every gang kills players but some gangs have mode set to "kill anybody who isn't a member of our faction" while some other gangs have mode "don't attack until you get hit" or "shoot only enemies of our faction". The first group should be called bad guys or evil gangs or something like that and the second group could be good guys or kind guys etc. Yes, I can openly say I'm a PK. I like killing people but I would never kill random unarmed bluesuit with 32 hp just because I can and because I am strong, I've got a power, blahblah etc. etc.
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »

everybody have their own enemies, there is no pk or apk. there are enemies, allies and unknown mans. if unknown mans are getting shotted because of unknownability (and possible lethality), you can just go cry about it. i dont care who i shoot and it makes me PK in your mind. im not even wwp but when i kill someone they are saying WWP IS PK!!! so there are accusions as much as killings.
Just play hello kitty online!
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2011, 04:05:12 pm »

everybody have their own enemies, there is no pk or apk. there are enemies, allies and unknown mans. if unknown mans are getting shotted because of unknownability (and possible lethality), you can just go cry about it. i dont care who i shoot and it makes me PK in your mind. im not even wwp but when i kill someone they are saying WWP IS PK!!! so there are accusions as much as kills.
Just play hello kitty online!

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2011, 05:09:29 pm »

Zozio is just stucked in this narrow minded PK/APK thingy, maybe someday he'll realise that it doesnt make any sense.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2011, 06:35:21 pm »

ups
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 06:46:56 pm by Johnny Nuclear »
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2011, 06:36:02 pm »

No rpg in Redding at the moment so mby some moderator can clean up this shit ? :)
« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2011, 08:56:17 pm »

I usually go away from these 'apk=pk or not' arguments but since I saw a post that similar to my ideas (Uzaykeki's). When my char was lvl1 he got killed a lot of time at the gecko mine so now that he has a chance I sometimes try to shoot the armed guys there sadly I think they already knew me I think if I appear with a sledge at the mine I get killed and when I gear up I either find an army or noone there. About to get to wwp I think it would be less problematic if there would be an open list about who can enter or not. Dunno if the wanted list at TTTLA site is that if yes forget what I said with my last sentence.
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2011, 12:39:15 pm »

bla bla....

So we are PK. And we assume it.

etc....

Such an evolution!!!!!!

Zozio is just stucked in this narrow minded PK/APK thingy, maybe someday he'll realise that it doesnt make any sense.

That's just what I have always said....

No rpg in Redding at the moment so mby some moderator can clean up this shit ? :)

There IS a RPG in Redding: crimes, summary executions, totalitarism.....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:42:47 pm by Zozio »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2011, 01:42:15 pm »

Such an evolution!!!!!!

I would like to point out something: TTTLA never claimed to be anti-PK. We always said we were anti-Outlaw, because we kill on sight everyone who don't respect Our Holy Law.
(the most recent one)

You really never read what we are saying, do you? Too busy to listen to your own fantasy world I guess.

Yeah! He finally recognize he is just stucked in this narrow minded PK/APK thingy ! First step is done!

Well, even in most totalitarist states, soldier talk (yeah, you know, this feature, you press enter and you can communicate with other player in game) to peoples and send most of them to prison before the execution. Killing everything entering on sight is not RP. If you were killing them after talking to them, it would be.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2011, 01:55:14 pm »

Such an evolution!!!!!!

Here we have the weakest man of the server ... what a shame that he is french.
So Zozio I will use easy words for you: TTTLA never said that they were APK, we always said that we were "Lawyers" killing "Outlaws". That is RP (RP means Role Play), and outlaws are poeple who dont respect our Law (a RP Law, you remember RP means Role Play)
As we kill outlaws we are PK (PK means Player Killer) because outlaws are players.
So, when we said that we were Lawyers, that means that we were PK (Player Killer).
Moreover we always did TC (Town Control), and to do it, most of the time, we needed to kill player, so everybody should know that we are PK (Player Killer).
Damn it is very hard to explain something to a weak person.

But if you dont understand what I've just said to you Zozio, you can keep your opinion "TTTLA are PK nubz arf arf lol"

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2011, 01:59:08 pm »

So Zozio I will use easy words for you: TTTLA never said that they were APK, we always said that we were "Lawyers" killing "Outlaws". That is RP (RP means Role Play), and outlaws are poeple who dont respect our Law (a RP Law, you remember RP means Role Play)

Megalomany?

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2011, 02:02:13 pm »

Megalomany?

I think that your stupidity is pathological, dont come close to me please.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2011, 02:02:23 pm »

What is cool when trolling zozio is that his answers don't make any sense. Which is really funny :D
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2011, 03:53:34 pm »

ATM there's a place to settle the tree controling ape buisness.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2011, 11:35:19 pm »

So when you guys are roleplaying, like, how do you know someone is a "Rouge" in the roleplaying fashion as to recognize them only by their player name?! Even when they have a dirty robe on hiding their identity?  :P
power
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 24 queries.