What do you fall under

I believe in church
I go church regularly
Rarely go church
I use go church but not anymore
I been one few times in my life
never went to church

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: how many fonline people believes in church  (Read 18982 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: how many fonline people believes in church
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2011, 10:34:08 pm »

One of the few occassions where I agree with you on.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2011, 10:40:19 pm »

One of the few occassions where I agree with you on.
That post in a nutshell:
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:28 pm »

I see what you mean, but... too aggresive, man.
I don't. Can you explain it to me? From my point, he just say that I can't understand it, because ???, that there is something higher, because ???, that science is shit because he dont understand hit (his whole point about "be accident" is flawed)

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2011, 01:52:13 am »

I don't. Can you explain it to me? From my point, he just say that I can't understand it, because ???, that there is something higher, because ???, that science is shit because he dont understand hit (his whole point about "be accident" is flawed)

BECAUSE   ??? ??? ??? YOUR A SIMPLE MINDED DUMB FUCK.......

''
''
''
''
''
''
'v'

That has no argument at all.      No more replys to these kinds of subjects which envolve personal fealings and experiences in LIFE.... yes REAL life .... u know give it hard to ur wife so she want u forever  and affording enough to live in this concreete jungle.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:56:28 am by kiki123 »
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:52 am »

For a start, writing in proper english so you don't look like a complete idiot might help you for getting other people to take you serious.
Second, you accuse other people being "simple minded fucks" , but never really come up with actual arguments, except "lol u r wrong, because I say so.". If you want to keep on entertaining the people with posts like these, go on, though.

kiki123

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2011, 12:56:39 pm »

For a start, writing in proper english so you don't look like a complete idiot might help you for getting other people to take you serious.
Second, you accuse other people being "simple minded fucks" , but never really come up with actual arguments, except "lol u r wrong, because I say so.". If you want to keep on entertaining the people with posts like these, go on, though.

Surf i dont need people to take me serious, again i say my english sucks but i speak 5 languages so i think im pretty good considering those facts, and of course i do not have proper arguments about these kind of subjects just fealings and proof from my life.... and im not acussing people of being simple minded fucks im saying they are... and if ur so dumb too that u think somebody can prove anything about spirutuality and god and what not then u are as low as them too, but then again i know you are young so i cannot say anything.

I am sorry if i got mad but this kind of ingorance towards our souls and lifes just pisses me off. I can respect people who are dumb and are primitive, but people who are acually smart as hell like most of u guys.... and still try to prove something with scinece and smart anserws buddy i wish i could see u on the streets once... i lived in a war country in yugoslavia from 90 to 99. ive seen alot of people that had nothing else to do but pray and hope for better and when some of u try to dissrespect those kids of things i wouldnt just call u simple minded fucks i would rip ur fuckin spine out if i saw u, simple as that.
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2011, 01:17:54 pm »

and still try to prove something with scinece and smart anserws buddy i wish i could see u on the streets once...
That only reflect how stupid you are. What I write is not rhetoric of some kind, not from position of power, how you write. But from position of thinking. When you define "soul" and define "god", like bible or etc. and you could test it with science, you would get no results, something is wrong. Method of testing, science, or you hypothesis. This is not "smart asnwer", this is simple core of science. If you don't understand, you can't argue against it. You experience is nice, but you are arguing only that "you have experiences", not telling me which one. You are telling me, that you experienced those in "real life", but why is your life more real than mine?

And remember, I didn't said, that there is no god, no soul no etc. But that if we take some definition AND we can falsificate it with science, than science and faith isn't two distinct areas. So your whole point is again, invalid. Please read better. Maybe you have a lot of experiences, but if you try to insert them in false theories and so they would disprove science, thats not mistake of science, but only your, because you are insterting it in false thingies.

kiki123

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2011, 02:26:50 pm »

i think we understood each other wrong........ i never said u havent had a real life, but u deff had a calmer life then mine. i am 100% sure of that. Second i never said science is bullshit but scinece isnt able to prove u everything, but church cant either or anything esle. There is somethings we just are not ment to know, but if u claim to know everything then my freind u are very wrong... u allways try to find an anserw to everything and u stick by it 100% even tough again it is just someones proven theory which can be proven wroong in a other 100o years. thats what i tried to say and thats why im mad because u thkkn u know everything but  u dont, neither do i neither does any scinetist or genius in this life of ours. Stop trying to prove something that u cannot prove. we can make assumptions but beng 100 % sure about anythhing is imposibble and no matter how smart u sound to me ur not.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:30:21 pm by kiki123 »
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2011, 06:09:03 pm »

No. If I am trying to be scientist, I have to admit few things...

1. I have to search for the answer to everything. Thats why I go to science, to enlarge knowledge of humanity. And because I am solely interested in many kinds knowledge.
2. I can't know answer to everything. Nor I will ever know. Nothing I will know will be 100% sure, as I wrote in post there. Everything I will know would be hypothesis or more likely theory.
3. But, this is best way to learn things. This is best way to get stable knowledge, not dependent on personal experience. No one have been able to disprove it.
It is because testing of hypothesis, creating experiment, that should disprove and falsify those hypothesis. Even that many other experiments should be done. That mean, when you create experiment and get data, which disprove this theory, and that experiment is of course repeatable, I would gladly change my knowledge, I would gladly say "This theory is wrong. We have been wrong." Thats holy grail of every scientist. Do you know, why this didn't happen? Why major theories aren't falsificated so often? This isn't because scientist try to hide their prooves and laugh to everyone, who have those. This is because there wasn't repeatable experiment, that disprove major theories. And those people, not realy scientist, more pseudoscientist, only media make so big bubble from those, who have those data have faked them. From bad method, to raw data (and filtering everything to get what they want). Sadly, this happen quite often. So real science is quite stable to create stable and right knowledge.
Many those, who came with "spirits" and "god" have said something, that could be testable. Were tested (it would be realy amazing, realy, if ghost and spirits and magick and many other amazing things were realy, but they probably aren't) and were disproven. Because those who came with those hypothesis weren't realy scientist and didn't realy understand what they were talking about. Man is created to be paranoid.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2011, 11:50:41 pm »

*post*

Dude, you rock!

And I mean it. If I was a president of the universe I would award you with all internets right away. But I'm having hard times deciding whenever you are just really dedicated troll or an actual person I've imagined based on your posts. If you are the 1st option, then: "reskept bro!". If not then:

+
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Believe what you want to believe. This is open discussion not some religion board where everyone has to believe in what you believe and if not then get converted. And just btw what you said about something with ripping spines out of ignorants - well after finishing reading all your posts my first reaction was, that I felt sorry for you and thought that if ignorance should be punished by spine fatality, you would be the first one spineless. But then I realized you might be just another "how does magnets work?" guy. Anyway you rock!

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2011, 08:32:33 am »

Wow everybody is insulting each other, this is like a real debate! I gather you are all european, too? :)
power

JovankaB

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:12 am »

*cough* I wonder when someone will lock this "discussion". ::)

It's funny that on both sides I see very little reason and very little loving your enemy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:55:05 am by JovankaB »

Aaron Tiger

• No witty personal text remark here, look elsewhere
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2011, 09:30:27 am »

Okay, here's my two cents.

I believe that there is NO evolution. It's an illusion created by man. God is VERY real, and you will find out the day he comes to the earth with fire and fury. Atheists will fall flat on their faces in humility.

I know God is real because He showed me. I've had a miracle done upon me, and I've seen people fall unconcious by the sheer power of Christ. Like, witnessed it. Like, I was 10 feet away from the person.

Look at the human body. Every cell works together for some purpose. Damaged skin heals. White blood cells fight viruses. EVERYTHING has a purpose. It's so perfect. Only a very powerful mind could create such a thing.

As for people who say, "If God's real, why did so many people die in blah, blah, blah." THAT is because of Satan and his deceit, and chiefly temptation. We shot ourselves in the foot, mates.

95% of Atheists haven't read the Bible. How can you prove something wrong without solid material? You can't just take wild guesses of the Bible's contents. One person said to me "I don't believe that God waved his hand and poof the world appeared." I laughed at that. If only he knew it actually doesn't say anything like that in the Bible.
If Atheists remain stubborn, they will have to learn the hard way in the end. You will be surprised. You die, and then... wait, what the heck? It isn't over yet?
God is not about as real as the tooth fairy. He is as real as the grass is green, as the sky is blue. Please, no hateful comments. This is what I know is true, do not volley hateful crap at it.
[Edit] LOL at the above post.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:35:23 am by Aaron Tiger »
[INSERT LOLCAT PICTURE HERE]

Aaron Tiger

• No witty personal text remark here, look elsewhere
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2011, 09:40:00 am »

Basically anyone I knew in the place where I lived in the old country. People there were all religious and all not working. They thought they were too good to get the jobs that were available. I know these jobs were not going to provide them a lot of money, but still enough to live. People had ideas to run businesses of their own, but they didn't because they were too scared to dare for a chance of success or failure. They resorted to prayer, blind god/pope worship, unemployment welfare, business indevelopment phobia and a 24/7 couch-sitting routine, except when they go to church to beg god for a golden shower. Economy began to cripple, people wouldn't buy things because everything looked too expensive for them. The streets began to be dangerous, I've seen people get robbed over a dime's worth, such good christians they are they think they're too good to obey the 7th commandment.
I on the other hand managed to escape.

P.S. I'm talking about this sort of golden shower.

Your watersport fetishes are not to be found here.

Sorry about the double post. Ran out of room. These people aren't religious. They are using religion as an excuse. True Christians don't take advantage of God. Believing in God's existance does **not** qualify you as a Christian.

[INSERT LOLCAT PICTURE HERE]
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2011, 09:46:38 am »

Aaron: you have to be realy ignorant to not accept evolution of fact. Thats something like don't accept Deer as fact.

95% of Atheists haven't read the Bible. How can you prove something wrong without solid material?
99% Christians can't understand science. Did you read scientific book about evolution? How you can prove, that evolution is wrong without solid material?
You don't have solid material. There aren't any. Your arguments about perfection of human body is laughable. Do you have eyes? Have you seen cancer (cells don't work together)? Chromosome deletions (eg. Down syndrom)? I don't have against "I want to believe, that there is something bigger than me", but I have strong arguments against people, that calims "Human body is perfect, that couldn't happen by accident." and "Evolution is ilusion...." etc. etc. That is just ignorance. Faith from misuderstanding is bad faith. I believe, that we could settle in that. God of gaps is bad god. I believe, we can settle in that too.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 27 queries.