"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 02:20:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Stuck at login  (Read 911 times)

Stuck at login
« on: March 31, 2011, 07:25:48 pm »

Hello,
I've had to go through a number of new characters at a time since I didn't want to spawn near Vault city or Hub, I wanted NCR.

But now it seems like it's stuck at saying the 10min login message on login screen and I can't log any of my other characters, or create a new one.

What's happenin?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Stuck at login
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:30:12 pm »

It's normal, just wait the 10 min and you are free. It was made to remove alts - characters made by one player to support one gang/main char. Do not log in the main char again after logging out, it will reset the timer to 10 minutes.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 07:33:21 pm »

Yea but it've been waiting 20mins already...

Don't people use proxies? There's an option for that in configuration.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:35:53 pm »

People use proxies, but it's against the rule to use them for bypassing anti-alt cooldown system. They risk being banned. Incase you have logged out in a battle, the char will be logged in for all the time.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 08:26:09 pm »

Like I said, I dont touch it for ONE WHOLE HOUR, and it still cant connect and says the 10min message...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:44:26 pm »

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME???

Thank you

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:28:41 pm »

Hello,
I've had to go through a number of new characters at a time since I didn't want to spawn near Vault city or Hub, I wanted NCR.
One of your other characters didn't log out properly

and I can't log any of my other characters
You sure there is one you didn't forget?

If worst come to worst, you should be able to play the next time the server crashes/is brought down for an update.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:03:14 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.