Poll

Wanna drugs on Hinkley ?

yay
- 15 (50%)
nay
- 15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Balance Hinkley - guns/drugs  (Read 3483 times)

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
Re: Balance Hinkley - guns/drugs
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 05:45:53 pm »

Guys, first read what was written here already and then reply. As long as we have only one competitive arena (Pitt is just for the lulz) and not so many players there, I wouldnt like to see drugs in Hinkley. Majority of players would like to play with drugs and even if not, default option will be set on drugs on and no one will bother to change it. Thus, non-drugging characters and occasional players will suffer.

I use one non-drugged char and one char that is supposed to take drugs, but without them, the char is doing just fine. Taking all drugs give just slight advantage, but with proper build setups like 1 str + jet + wh, its a considerable boost for those characters.

BTW: 4 bursts with p90 ? Where you gonna get 16 APs ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 10:15:59 pm »

I would like to see "drug" in Hinkley, but in different way. After 100 win in Hinkley arenas, player should be rewarded by cookie. + somehow solve potential Hinkley cookies abusers..
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 10:18:00 pm »

drugs at hinkley ? please no.
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 10:33:25 pm »

Why not create another arena, to test the drug builds too. Noone would force you to come in there...?
Just as noone would force you to participate in a Hinkley match that has the drug option set on. You would play other matches.
But let others have fun?

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 02:37:37 am »

I would like to see "drug" in Hinkley, but in different way. After 100 win in Hinkley arenas, player should be rewarded by cookie. + somehow solve potential Hinkley cookies abusers..

Some "ladder" system is planned already, yep.

drugs at hinkley ? please no.

Yup.

Why not create another arena, to test the drug builds too. Noone would force you to come in there...?
Just as noone would force you to participate in a Hinkley match that has the drug option set on. You would play other matches.
But let others have fun?

NCR doesn't support drug taking, also, from a gameplay wise side there aren't enough players to divide "arena" types even more right now on the wasteland. As said a few times, I've added a few weapons to Hinkley and map some changes there to have diversion, we'll see how this turns out.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.