"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 04, 2024, 11:37:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Broken Hills City  (Read 22746 times)

Re: Broken Hills City
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 06:34:16 pm »

Cryofluid play this game for a year, he never shot first during all this period, ask Linnea if you want she will confirm.

But if we saw you with Rogues before we can tag you outlaw...
So I understand you will go to BH and kill everyone on sight, because they are in BH project which is supported by Rogues.  Wow
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 06:46:19 pm »

So I understand you will go to BH and kill everyone on sight, because they are in BH project which is supported by Rogues.  Wow

Help us to make the difference. We dont kil them because we see them with Rogue, we kill them because we thing they are Rogue (and we thing that because we saw them with Rogue)... Without NC is hard the make clear difference.

So no we will not kill everyone in BH, like I said before a good number of people in this project are from our coalition. Guardien, Modoc militia etc... are old friend / ally. Like I said before we don't want to destroy this project, we support it at start and we want to support it again, but like Sarakin say we need fair condition, that it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:49:23 pm by LeMark »
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 06:52:53 pm »

Help us to make the difference. We dont kil them because we see them with Rogue, we kill them because we thing they are Rogue (and we thing that because we saw them with Rogue)... Without NC is hard the make clear difference.

So no we will not kill everyone in BH, like I said before a good number of people in this project are from our coalition. Guardien, Modoc militia etc... are old friend / ally. Like I said before we don't want to destroy this project, we support it at start and we want to support it again, but like Sarakin say we need fair condition, that it.
So make project and write post about it- what and how do you want to do it
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 07:22:49 pm »

That's what we are supposed to do, but it takes ages because some of us are not on hand, some of our allies too; and because we have a lot of allies and aren't a big faction, it takes even more time to get to an accommodation with all of us... You know, bureaucracy.
Moreover, as you know, we like to insert an artwork made by our artists to introduce our Project. It's our trademark, you know.

Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 08:38:28 pm »

Maybe you have no time to start your project because so far, you are too busy with completing your list of "outlaws" that will be shot upon entering Redding after your project starts?

Sorry for that kind of sarcasm, but I can already imagine "Cha" standing in the downtown, shooting all people that he wants to shoot, then trying to justify it by saying:
- "you shot first"
- "you were seen PKing"
- "you were seen with Rogues/CS/blabla"
- "you are an outlaw"

That's not a way to go. I was already in Redding when TTTLA members were present there, I wasn't shot, had a nice talk and so on. That's how you should start, making some kind of a blacklist even before your project started will bring you only problems, mainly from the people that are not sure whether they will be shot after entering or not, so they will just not come to your town. And it's weird that I have to explain such things to people who have done more or less successful attempts of creating "safe asylums" in the north, long time ago.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 09:07:45 pm »

It's funny how Rogues tried to ruin (and succeeded) every roleplay attempt made by players in this game, then say "oh btw we make our own project, don't kill us thanks". No way guys, my level 7 char will stalk you until you surrender ;)
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 09:19:16 pm »

To clarify some points (even if it won't be in favor of my team):

=> We were very glad when we heard of such a project (the one of this thread)

=> We also have such a project in mind in Redding since the begining of this session.
Unfortunately, it never happened (many of our members dismissed, others left saying they will come back with the next big update...)

=> BH project gave us some hope (especially because one of the major forces of the wasteland supports it) => so (after convincing VSB and Hawks) we had some talks with Rogues, speaking of a big treaty that could be signed between the 2 enemy forces => term of the treaty: we don't intefere in BH / you don't interfere in Redding

=>
MSH did try to convince his team  but as I understood,
The Rogues reply this:
 1- "What is our interest in this treaty?"
 2- "What exactly do TTTLA and partners intend to do in Redding?"

=>>>>>> For the reasons Heckler just told, we are unable to answer the 2nd question for now.
=>>>>>> So, we will try to answer the first one=> striking Redding leads to a bloodshed in Broken Hills.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:22:14 pm by Cryofluid »
TTTLA for a New World Order

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 09:26:41 pm »

You can't know Kilgore what is an Lawyer RP because Rogues are Raiders and shoot every time first on everybody.
But i  want to say you just one thing : we instant kill every red tagged guys, because these guys killed us one time, and we don't want to be killed once again.
You know we can't shoot first an unknow guy although he looks like aggressive. But once he has killed once of our member we don't forgive him. Basta.

Moreover I think you should not give us lesson on our RP, because we are making RP action since the last session ... last session you killed everybody again, again, and still again :)

Finnally you say that we do nothing in Redding, but if you take it everyday at 2 pm like CHOSEN SOLDIERS, we can't do anything ...  

PS: Kilgore I know that you are one of the best troller on this forum, so I will not try to debate with you.
PS2: I'm speaking in my own voice, not in the TTTLA voice.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2010, 07:24:40 am »

You can't know Kilgore what is an Lawyer RP because Rogues are Raiders and shoot every time first on everybody.
You know bullshit, I know many people that are not in Rogues and I don't shoot at them. Many others do the same, so your theory just fails here. At least I'm not trying to justify my occasional PKing by some blacklist or something as childish as "you were seen with outlaws, you outlaw".

PS: Kilgore I know that you are one of the best troller on this forum, so I will not try to debate with you.
I didn't insult anyone in this topic, and you did. So, who's the troll?

Btw, many times you proved what your "Lawyer RP" is. It's just killing blacklisted people. It's exactly what we're doing, just our list is longer.
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2010, 10:19:36 am »

World war 4 is coming!  :)
Don't forget the hair, robert
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2010, 10:20:55 am »

Finnally you say that we do nothing in Redding, but if you take it everyday at 2 pm like CHOSEN SOLDIERS, we can't do anything ...  

You hypocrite better note ur friends when they took our cities 2weeks ago at 2am when we were are sleeping because you couldnt do anything from morning to evening so su; We werent on tc from last week or more...
PS. gl in propaganda.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:23:00 am by MeganFox »

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2010, 10:28:41 am »

striking Redding leads to a bloodshed in Broken Hills.

How can u claim Redding to be yours if u didn't even set up your RP project yet. Until u announce it, Redding is just another TC combat zone, nothing more.

And about terror in Broken Hills:
I have expected that move from your side from the begining, when we setted up BHH project. I think the main reason why u don't like BHH and used this town for *revenge*(without good reason) what main part of your alliance can't tolerate Rogues as supporters of this project(how can it be! why some mindless PK gang supporting an RP town! this is not right, any kind of roleplay should be supported by *paladins*).
And this was the main reason why u didn't help BHH and rogues in defending/guarding town from CS  even when we asked for help.

Last bite: Your ultimatum will lead to global civil war, coz after 1st atack u were marked by unwelcome/hostile and if u will raid Broken Hills again, we will not tolerate it and your Redding RP project will be buried(if it will ever start of course). (be sure we will not fear your swarms, Rogues and BHH already received alot of proposals to join from many gangs during last 3 days)

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 10:35:07 am »

All I see here is that the nonpker French are jealous that the pker Rogues managed to achieve what they couldn't by making an unguarded HQ mining city safe for everyone.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2010, 11:24:53 am »

I want to see the project continue. The best way to do it would be make an arrangment, because it would secure both towns. I dont remember no sofisticated project BH when I first came there. Just a bunch of people talking and having some fun in unguarded town.
If you give TTTLA Redding, you will see some results. If you will think that there is no good reason for them to have that town, so be it. But right now, we are stuck in a point that TTTLA cant do anything serious because of constant threat.

If you want to support the BH, make an arrangment about Redding.
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2010, 11:52:02 am »

It's definitly hard to express one's feelings...

To be clear => I was the first one to express an EXTREME JOY when I heard about this project of Broken Hills.

Moreover, it seems to work so I am even more happy!

Now, concerning TTTLA => I am indeed disappointed because WE didn't manage to setup such a project in Redding yet (because of the reasons Heckler just told)
=> when we heard about the good will of The Rogues, we thought maybe it was time to try to launch our project in Redding=> that's why we planned to sign a cease fire with The Rogues in Redding and BH
=> They refused for the reasons quoted above => civil war.

I think on this move we are guilty (but we will never admit it as we are convinced to represent THE LAW that will bring A NEW WORLD ORDER in the wasteland)

By the way, (and this time I'm not speaking on behalf of my team), I am also VERY GLAD to see strong Chosen Soldiers in the ring.
And I hope Chosen Soldiers will come back EVEN STRONGER!
=>I know it will be harder than to build RP projects in BH and Redding but I love challenge and that's how a wasteland should be: hard to build things but not impossible.

At the moment, 3 main forces are doing Town Control.
=>>> My dream: to have not 3 but at least 5 strong forces in the ring!

Concerning our blacklist: each lawyer has to put a screenshot in our private forum BEFORE putting a man in the list. Generally, this screenshot is very expressive: a man camping in mine with dead bluesuits around him or one of our member killed without reason.
AND most of the time, people in the blacklist recognize to kill freely and without reason=> they openly claim to do such murder acts or they openly claim that they won't surrender to the Law of some despotic group of the wasteland (which I understand).

Edit: +1 Bantz
TTTLA for a New World Order

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 23 queries.