"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 09, 2024, 05:55:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Broken Hills City  (Read 21196 times)

Re: Broken Hills City
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 03:33:43 pm »

One day MSH ask me to dont attack BH to support RP project, I give him a clear anwser : Ok. A week after we ask to have the same support to make something like Oprhans make in Den, like Modoc Militia (we have a lot of former Modoc Militia in our coalition), like Cajuns make in Klamath (the old Cajuns of NA time), like VSB/HAWK make in Gecko, like TTTLA make in Bh last session and we got 0 clear anwser. Last day they start the TC in Redding...

Yes you win last night in BH, but like you see in the past 2 weeks we will have no problem to change de situation, if you want to do every thing your way without negociation we will push you out of BH like we did last session.

To all people who support this project, you know us, you know them... bad to say but you will have to make a choice - Redding or Broken Hill.

To Broken Hill Hunter is still time to negociate, we wait you on IRC.

LeMark
Qui vit par le feu meur par le feu.
Who live with fire die with fire.

I think you are wrong and dont understand situation.
The Rogues NOT owners of the BH, we dont recieve money or another contribution from city, we are only securing and helping there, so you  attacked the peaceful city not us.
Very good LeMark to have double standards, so you just want to own redding and recieve money?
We have no choice but to respond to this aggression aimed at the peaceful rp town, and support citizens.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 03:42:34 pm »

The Rogues NOT owners of the BH, we dont recieve money or another contribution from city, we are only securing and helping there, so you  attacked the peaceful city not us.
Very good LeMark to have double standards, so you just want to own redding and recieve money?
We have no choice but to respond to this aggression aimed at the peaceful rp town, and support citizens.
Nobody is talkaing about any money. Where did you found anything about that? The problem is that you wanted to do the project, which I like&support. But when the TTTLA wanted the Redding for their project, btw. which would secure Broken Hills quite a lot, there was no real answer. Pack up your money propaganda and tell it someone who believes it.   

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 03:43:07 pm »

The Rogues NOT owners of the BH, we dont recieve money or another contribution from city, we are only securing and helping there, so you  attacked the peaceful city not us.

Rogue and Broken Hill hunters is same for us atm. They fight with you in BH and out of BH. They make PK like you.

For the monay we dont give a shit, we already have more than we can spend like any other faction.

For the peaceful rp player must of them are in our coalition, I am on BH irc channal right now and half (maybe more) are from our alliance. You dont get all the support we give to this project, in term of protection (killing CS / Pk in BH) and in term of participation to the town RP. We ask only one thing, be able to make another RP town, can be the first session with 2 real peacefull town supported by 2 of the 3 North TC faction. But because you just want blood you decide to take Redding in first time...

This RP project will not neccesary die, but if you dont want to negociate and you accept only what come from you that will happen without you.... again.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:47:33 pm by LeMark »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 03:47:16 pm »

LeMark, seriously ?

time to explain and clear a few things, shame i need to do that on forum.
yes i asked you for some support with this RP project, mostly RP help! and for not taking over the city in the middle of the night, as you like to do, when most of us are sleeping..  and we just cant help BHH.

really.. we haven't seen you guarding BH, patrolling mine!
if you reall want to taking over BH at nights - ok. that will be vicious circle, becouse you cant harm BH in middle of day and evnings

.. and you liked it, wanted to do something similar in the Redding - ok, lets bring back life to northen cities.. that was my answer and you know it.
we have waited over a week on your plans about Redding, and ? you did nothing! how we can make an agreement in this situation ? Redding is one of our main sources of caps, we cant just give you city in which will be empty, without any plans for developing.

edit: yes we need caps, for different things. we are not crafters and traders, tc is our main source of money
and caps are alwasy needed, even for running RP projects
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:12:10 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 03:54:32 pm »

Thats a fucked up pseudo morality, I have to say.

Hmm ...

Thanks for your opinion about it.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

LeMark

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 03:57:12 pm »

we have waited over a week on your plans about Redding, and ? you did nothing! how we can make an agreement in this situation ? Redding is one of our main sources of caps, we cant just give you city in which will be empty, without any plans for developing.

I see 2 points in your argumentation – caps and action.

For the action, how can you doubt of our project with the past we have? We don’t do that much in past week in Redding because it was not safe and we need time. Not safe because except maybe 1  day you never really stop attacked this city, need time because like I said Gazoil is working on a Fan Arts to start the project.

For the caps WTF? You really need more caps? If yes ask BHH to pay you for the security.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 04:04:19 pm »

MSH,

you probably know that at least half the Community is also playing Fallout New Vegas, so it's damn hard for us to set up our Project. Moreover most of our Role Players are busy, or waiting for the next update, so it takes more time for us to do something interesting for players.
Our reprisal yesterday was just to show you we were bored to have to take back Redding to your team everyday and will do the same in your town if you keep on taking ours.
Maybe it was stupid, but we had to do it.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 04:05:22 pm »

Like skycast said, its broken hills hunters that have the bh free city project, we rogues are supporters.
The Redding project you want havent started yet, yes you need time you say, but make announcements, make it official.
And cryos sugestion with the golgatha thready(which havent even been "signed" yet) maybe make that one before claiming Redding to be yours.
Yes we attacking Redding because nothing is official or agreed to yet, well BH project IS, its THERE, its up and running.
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 04:50:52 pm »

So, as far as I see/read BH is a battlefield? 2 days ago it was safe, but i didn't know who was in charge.
Don't forget the hair, robert

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 04:53:58 pm »

Yes we attacking Redding because nothing is official or agreed to yet, well BH project IS, its THERE, its up and running.

You are right, but :

1. We didnt officially agreed (did we  ::) ?) to stop one big part of our RP - hunting Outlaws everywhere - at the entrance of BH. But we didnt came to do it - Hunt Outlaws in this city.

2. You know that we want to settle at Redding, even if it's not official, and develop the population.

3. We don't take your cities when you sleep/work/not active. If we see you are not active anymore we stop taking cites since we dont care to Control every town. If think majority of both team players respect each other (no ?)

4. Most of our players are not available in the afternoon.

THEN : you started timer on Redding as first city in your TC process at the beginning of the afternoon. It's why we were pissed. I dont think we would have reacted like that if redding was attacked most lately since we would have a chance to defend it AND nothing it's official betweens us.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:55:56 pm by Cha »

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2010, 05:38:25 pm »

My 5 cents about TTTLA:

Once BH was under CS control, me and my friends from BHH were making guerrilla action against CS.
I entered south grid, saw Lawyer and Cryo nick. Hmm, that must be that anti pk guys from TTTLA, - i thought. And  - bam - they gunned me down.
That's why I'll participate if Rogues will ask for help against TTTLA. They don't play paladins at least while shoot first.

LeMark

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 06:21:06 pm »

Cryofluid play this game for a year, he never shot first during all this period, ask Linnea if you want she will confirm.

But if we saw you with Rogues before we can tag you outlaw...
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2010, 06:27:04 pm »

This thread isn't about TTTLA or Redding or "Outlaw" RP project (honestly, I laughed a lot :) ), can't you take it somewhere else?

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2010, 06:27:21 pm »

No, you have not seen me with rogues.
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 06:31:41 pm »

Cryofluid play this game for a year, he never shot first during all this period, ask Linnea if you want she will confirm.

But if we saw you with Rogues before we can tag you outlaw...
==
Yup you can shoot anyone and then just said that you saw him with Rogues/CS. thx you make my day.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.