"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 22, 2024, 03:10:44 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Broken Hills City  (Read 21271 times)

Re: Broken Hills City
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 12:38:43 pm »

Yeah noted...I had saved and exited while I was in the mine (while they were controlling) and just kept logging in and mining and logging out.  Finally this morning decided to leave and go back to the tent, of course 3 hexs away from exiting the mine I get shot.  Not the smartest idea, but oh well, pretty funny nonetheless!

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 12:41:48 pm »

It's not that safe even if the BH hunters control the town. Got shot yesterday by... well You know them, I don't really have to call them by their chosen name :P 

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 03:48:25 pm »

it is so easy to destroy instead of creating something..  >:(

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 04:13:16 pm »

it is so easy to destroy instead of creating something..  >:(

Agree

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 06:20:49 pm »

yea.. we (players )cant do anything without developers hlep, its sad but true.

LeMark

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 07:14:21 pm »

yea.. we (players )cant do anything without developers hlep, its sad but true.

I don't agree, and if we show them we are not a band of Quake player that will probably motive them to add some feature we want.
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 09:38:06 pm »

So what about supporting project of wasteland polis?
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 09:27:04 am »

Ok I'm BHH member. Feel free to Pm me for questions | suggestions.
To prevent murdering in town while we guarding it.
What am I suggest:

All free to come to BH when its under control. If you suddenly killed, please make a screen shot. If you was killed by garrison for some reason (marked as red, thievery, killing innocents at BH) but you feel you're innocent, make a screenshot and you inventory please iin case you want to get compensation.
So we may notice killers and prevent butchering by newbie guards.
Shopping is safe enough, but mining... Lets say we patrol mines if we have enough manpower. But in case you want to dig, it is better to inform any security officer. I case you were Pked at mines, please report here or on irc and if it possible to BH security officer or at 2010 radio channel.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 11:54:58 am »

brokenhills city slowly growing, people form different countries comes to bh for defending this place and live there.. but we are still very limited by NC
new guys dont know who is enemy, who is firends and who is who - thats make some confusion.

yesterday antipk alliance (tttla+vsb+hawks) tried to attack BH.. that was mistake - killing citizens, militians and neutral players.  you have been consider as enemies of the city and you are no logner welcome in brokenhills.. ofcoruse we cant recognize and remember everone form your coalition..

we really need NC!

you can find us @ IRC
Server: irc.forestnet.org
Port: 6667
#Brokenhills - official channel of BH city
#EE - Rogues channel
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 12:00:32 pm by maszrum »

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 12:41:51 pm »

Its really cool to see people settle in unguarded citys and form a community. As this is a little dream of myself for fonline and a basic "yay-thought" when i discovered this MMO-Mod.

I will visit from time to time with my Modoc-Char and maybe we could do some interaction with both towns.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 02:01:38 pm »

yesterday antipk alliance (tttla+vsb+hawks) tried to attack BH..

And you know very well why.

WE dont need to be in certain city to no murder unknown people, as opposite to you, Rogues. And you can do as many false propaganda as you want (.../quote: killing citizens, militians and neutral players.... lol).

Since you dont respect our City, Redding, i dont see why Outlaws should feel safe in BH.

We dont kill everything that moves, so non-Outlaws dont have to feel unsecure. But every Outlaw will be shoot down. Even in BH.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:30:35 pm by Cha »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 02:08:08 pm »

Thats a fucked up pseudo morality, I have to say.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 02:18:44 pm »

That's a fucked up pseudo comment, i have to say.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 02:49:38 pm »

Problem is, TC and wars between gangs are major factors why such player driven towns get crushed or become enemies of certain factions.

Now TC and gangwars are part of fonline. Sad thing player driven towns aren't part the same as TC and gangwars.
When Modoc Militia tried to start again we had tons of Rogues and Chosen Soldiers there killing citizens, militians and neutral players.
Some spared me because of the farmer model (after killing me 5 times they realized i am no threat).

Some were nice and talked to me, but some are just killing everyone. Thats TC. Bluesuits and unknown players die. Known other faction members you are at war with die too. personaly, i think entering a town, killing everyone and then say "hey we put you under our protection if you pay" is pretty dumb logically. But thats game mechanism and you can't blame anyone for doin so because everyone could be a spy/bomber or pulling out a minigun at a certain moment.

TC ruins player driven towns as nobody would enter and say "hey there citizens, we just want TC, peace" - in the end incoming enemy faction members who try to prevent TC of the other faction would trigger a battlefield in which everyone would be shot at if he isnt your faction/alliance member.

LeMark

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 03:15:48 pm »

One day MSH ask me to dont attack BH to support RP project, I give him a clear anwser : Ok. A week after we ask to have the same support to make something like Oprhans make in Den, like Modoc Militia (we have a lot of former Modoc Militia in our coalition), like Cajuns make in Klamath (the old Cajuns of NA time), like VSB/HAWK make in Gecko, like TTTLA make in Bh last session and we got 0 clear anwser. Last day they start the TC in Redding...

Yes you win last night in BH, but like you see in the past 2 weeks we will have no problem to change de situation, if you want to do every thing your way without negociation we will push you out of BH like we did last session.

To all people who support this project, you know us, you know them... bad to say but you will have to make a choice - Redding or Broken Hill.

To Broken Hill Hunter is still time to negociate, we wait you on IRC.

LeMark
Qui vit par le feu meur par le feu.
Who live with fire die with fire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.