"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:22:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Assault Weapon in Hinkley  (Read 5353 times)

Re: Assault Weapon in Hinkley
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 07:22:52 pm »

Avenger was added finally?

no just minigun which does crap damage against ba or rl which does half hp worth of damage if you're lucky then you have a slow reload.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 08:23:10 pm »

im still waiting for lsw or even ap rocket to arena, to make some kind of balance. and btw. autoaim plasma snipers are to powerful in this arena atm, cant do anytjing with that shity minigun

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 09:02:31 pm »

Improved flamer plx!!!11

Seriously now - idea seems quite cool (I would lost zilion days of power-mining to craft all this equipment), but I'm sure it can be still improved and extended.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 03:23:49 am »

You can set weapon and armor rules on the computer, if you want a low tier fight.
this
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 06:56:16 pm »

this

Yes, this is possible allready as far i am concerned. But no one does it. Why? Becouse most of people wouldint like it. If one people of 20 would like to play with low level tier, what about rest? You know how it works, just look how current real world looks...
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 08:25:59 pm »

For me Devs should add :
Light Support Weapon , plasma pistol , cattle prod..

I think assault rifle will fail on hinkley ;)

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 08:34:02 pm »

Yes, this is possible allready as far i am concerned. But no one does it. Why? Becouse most of people wouldint like it. If one people of 20 would like to play with low level tier, what about rest? You know how it works, just look how current real world looks...
More arenas (and players) might fix this problem
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 08:39:15 pm »

For me Devs should add :
Light Support Weapon , plasma pistol , cattle prod..

I think assault rifle will fail on hinkley ;)

Ít doesint really matter if it does or not. One of my characters is neither a SMGer or Sniper, thats why i see no reason why i should only use those two when none of those fit my build. He is made as Assault class char.

On the side note, Assault rifle would fail no less then LSW ;)
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 09:03:05 pm »

Ít doesint really matter if it does or not. One of my characters is neither a SMGer or Sniper, thats why i see no reason why i should only use those two when none of those fit my build. He is made as Assault class char.

On the side note, Assault rifle would fail no less then LSW ;)

A Like X
B Like Y
C like Z ...

Devs cant add all guns but someone like it and it ....
Of course they should add more guns, but for sniper class i see ONLY  2 small guns ;) . anyway   they shouldn't add shittin guns there ;)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:05:40 pm by Dark Angel »
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 09:40:36 pm »

Why not have everything? its not like you can't limit gear levels so its balanced and not everyone wants to play miniguns vs plasma all day (because thats the only viable weapons, bg and ew). Well that and sniper rifle, but smgs are lol in hinkley. Unless you are bursting noobs in leather you aint killing shit.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 09:50:18 pm »

Smgs are lol in hinkley.
Every class in hinkley has a two weapons to chose from. EW laser&plasma, BG minigun&rocket and SG sniper&P90. P90 is nice answer to minigun. If you cant kill shit, its probably your problem, not the weapons.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 10:03:04 pm »

Every class in hinkley has a two weapons to chose from. EW laser&plasma, BG minigun&rocket and SG sniper&P90. P90 is nice answer to minigun. If you cant kill shit, its probably your problem, not the weapons.

half the damage isn't really an "answer". You can't kill anything further than 1 hex because your max dam is 50.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 10:24:14 pm »

But you can burst 3 times in a raw, and don't need BRD, so can do nasty crit.
Also, 60vs50 is 10 dmg difference, not "half". P90 is good weapon, especially in Hinkley where it's even better than minigun.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 10:27:36 pm »

Also, 60vs50 is 10 dmg difference, not "half". P90 is good weapon, especially in Hinkley where it's even better than minigun.

Maybe my mistake was making a brd build because the p90 sucks major cock, and you'll never get 3 shots because its a 1 shot exchange/popping out of cover or its 3 guys shooting you at once. You can't rush a group and get more than 1 shot and you can't fight from range, so people need to be stupid enough to go solo and have a shittier gun than you.
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 05:02:58 am »

Of course they should add more guns, but for sniper class i see ONLY  2 small guns ;) . anyway   they shouldn't add shittin guns there ;)

Well, like i said, my build is not a sniper class, its an Assault rifle class... You know like SMG but better range.

You are counting up Skills not Class there. A minigun build is not a Rocket build (at least in most cases) and a sniper build is not a P90 build. Also, an SG can currently choose from more weapons then that, like pancor and .223 (which is also diffrent build then sniper build).

Like, a Plasma rifle build (energy sniper), is not exacly the same as a Gatling laser (Energy Bg) build would be.

When you have fired your 3 times the opponent has allready bursted his minigun and taken cover and you are just standing there stupid with your APs left. I find p90 mostly as an desperate try to counter a minigun not a really solution against point blank (sometimes works, but only if you get a crittical burst in on minigunner and click faster then him). I find personally, the 10mm AP still pretty useless.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:09:15 am by kttdestroyer »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 2.231 seconds with 23 queries.