"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:21:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Advanced workbench in BoS  (Read 2639 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: Advanced workbench in BoS
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 09:36:03 pm »

Yeah current system requires me to take a combat alt, clear the way for my crafter, log the crafter, make whatever, relog the combat, clear the area again, relog the crafter, run out. It's annoying and a huge time sink, not having shit to do in game ins't improved by making what little there is to do pointlessly waste time.
Sierra - 2 alts, one sniper one crafter, nothing hard, just snipe off with ar at full range in eyes, then go inside the sierra -> go back, simple, not even needs full exped alt, just to blind them.
h

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:19:16 pm »

Sierra - 2 alts, one sniper one crafter, nothing hard, just snipe off with ar at full range in eyes, then go inside the sierra -> go back, simple, not even needs full exped alt, just to blind them.
Mariposa-1 alt
1.go in and head to the workbench
2.If you survive go back out
3.Return with mats
4.craft
5.go out

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 02:43:54 pm »

if u wanna make the game better just delete all adv. workbenches , put one at BoS , one at Enclave , and one at Gunrunners then u limit the amount of members that every single faction is allowed 2 have ... add quests and other things , try to tweak the system a bit , like if u are loyal , making differnet quests for them like for example get some food , get some water , get some high teck materials get some materials large groups will need , maybe some specific things from some ne quests or storylines / questlines or just generic tasks like get us 50 waterflasks or so or 1000 fruits or whatever iguana sticks , meat and so on  metalparts u could put everything in it and u could script like that there will be some differnece in the amount of things that are needed , for the generic tasks , there should be variety ... and with the limit of members they allowed to have , just lets say capacity , people are forced think about to which faction they are goin it could be possible that 1 or 2 factions that holding this high teck stuff are full of members , so the player would be forced to go to the third one ... 
some people now say thats not cool because u could add alts ect. to it or what if all factions are full , like i said removing from the faction should be fast if u stay inactive for some time , if u dont bring stuff to them , if u dont do quests dor them , if u dont hang around with them for example , that would make the game cool because only the ones that really dedicate their gamingtime into these things would have multiple advances they could for example craft things for factions , private people that havent made it into the faction , not really advances but that would force many people to overthink this endless boring timeless timeeating process of making alts and leveling gameplay , it would add more RP to the server . caps wouldnt be horded anymore and people are in need of other people ...

just my 2 cents  :-*
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 09:57:03 am »

could we at least make a few more weapons able to be crafted at regular workbenches?
I find it sad the best thing small guns gets is combat shotgun..
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.