"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 01:40:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Militia, once again  (Read 10340 times)

Re: Militia, once again
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 11:46:47 pm »

So back to topic. What with militia ? They will stay until Domination will be ?

Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 11:51:18 pm »

First this.

Quote from: Solar
I believe Militia has already been taken away from several (half?) of the cities and is just waiting for an update. Then there will be both Militia towns and non Militia towns and you can compare in real time.
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 11:53:39 pm »

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2010, 07:34:19 am »

I agree.

But i bet my grandma, that they will not remove militia, because last time it takes 2 months to lower the countdown timer down by 10 minutes. Removing 20 militia members will take than 4 months.

Bet my Grandma? LAWL. But I Like it. Remove Militia Please, the World was Happier Without it
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2010, 10:32:44 am »

So, i am here with this simple suggestion which can make town fights again a little bit funnier than until now.

Just remove all militia(i mean whole militia feature) for a while from the game and we will see how it will works.

They just destroying TC for those who dont have enough people to kill them, small guirella fights in towns.

Yes they can help during battle, but they are also hard to kill sometimes(really hard).

Just think about it and tell me for what you still need militia and send your opinion here.

Personally, me as Anti PK, i dont need them in town where i have control, also i dont need them anywhere.

100% true.

+ total remove NC, tag and small group can fight again.
LOL
You know that militia can be killed by only 2 guys ? (1 psycho tank and 1 sniper)
Please be serious men, militia really sucks and can be killed easily.
Militia is useful only to protect the town against lonely PKers or small groups.
Full militia cost 15000 caps  and can be wiped in 2 minutes by anybody.

I agree that there is a problem with Town Control which is very boring at the moment and I don't care if you remove militia but stop saying that militia is too powerful because she is weak, stupid and really bugged.

If you remove militia then you have to change the entire TC system. So please stop saying just "remove militia gna gna gna" and suggest something new.

Nice joke Pozzo.

Yesterday when i stand in Redding in ROBE whith HUNTING RIFLE... i was attacked by 3 BIG GUNERS in METAL ARMORl and... i dont have chance to shot all slaughter by militia  >:( So nice Joke Pozzo. Other day somone from us throw gold nuget to Sakura and militia earn for us 50k caps.  U want PvP or PvE? Who come to City where is 20 mercs whit over 200hp each and infinity ammo? Suiciders.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:45:12 am by Red Dot »
"War. War never changes"

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 10:57:42 am »

Yesterday when i stand in Redding in ROBE whith HUNTING RIFLE... i was attacked by 3 BIG GUNERS in METAL ARMORl and... i dont have chance to shot all slaughter by militia  Angry  So nice Joke Pozzo. Other day somone from us throw gold nuget to Sakura and militia earn for us 50k caps.  U want PvP or PvE? Who come to City where is 20 mercs whit over 200hp each and infinity ammo? Suiciders.

I didn't understand a word of your story  :o

Please just calm down or you will have a heart attack.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 11:01:08 am »

So open your eyes and read, then try understand. That should help u.

I dont have heart.
"War. War never changes"

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 11:04:23 am »

So open your eyes and read, then try understand. That should help u.

I dont have heart.
Like no one true player  ;)

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 11:07:59 am »

yeah , right - udpates
this is probably 10minutes of work for scripters to remove militia/change their number, or even less

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:10 am »

fuckin bitch from chosen soliders "most deaths" raping people in the frount of redding with rocks and millita
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 11:19:16 am »

fuckin bitch from chosen soliders "most deaths" raping people in the frount of redding with rocks and millita

True. Bluesuit + militia = blocked Town for normal players.
"War. War never changes"

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 07:01:07 pm »

today we had reall good pvp!
that was totaly without militia and camping rooms, just poor pvp with constant coming back on battlefield! - looks like gecko is last place where we can have a fair fight till devs remove militia.

thx for fight redds / vsb , that was really good one , best fight in this season and form very, very long time
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 07:24:33 pm »

Hehe long fight and mega lag for me terrible  ;), delete all militia and PvP is back. I see again long fight in Modoc whith this system of respawn. The best when we spawn in the same time on shout. And delete lag too  ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:33:59 pm by Red Dot »
"War. War never changes"
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 07:34:34 pm »

today we had reall good pvp!
that was totaly without militia and camping rooms, just poor pvp with constant coming back on battlefield! - looks like gecko is last place where we can have a fair fight till devs remove militia.

thx for fight redds / vsb , that was really good one , best fight in this season and form very, very long time

Right it was good. But militia must be deleted beacuse there wasnt good place for us, you just stay and sniping us. But allright, now we all know that we need bigger battlefields with posibilities for both sides and with militia its imposible, only limited spaces where one side have always advantage.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 07:51:14 pm »

Fuck I miss it!!

But no sure removing militia will fix all the problem about north town PVP, if DEV upgrade the offer of PVP with free stuff more people will choice this road... NOE let's try it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.