"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 08:33:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Are we capable to do any multi PvP until wipe?  (Read 5757 times)

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
Are we capable to do any multi PvP until wipe?
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:17:33 pm »

Rules of this thread:

1.  Dont flame
2.  Cheats are bad, no discussion over this
3.  Dont insult devs or GM
4.  Please, dont do anything that will give GM right to lock this thread
--------------------------

You know, every era, before wipe was funny, because everyone had a lot of stuff and there were nice battles. Are majpr PvP gangs cabale to join any multi PvP or not? Thanks for simple answer (yes we are, no we are not) and reason (chars with stuff are banned, not any usable PvP char).

Most of VSB cant join major PvP..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:30:23 pm by DonGizmo »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: Are we capable to do any multi PvP until wipe?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 06:27:16 pm »

I don't want to flame but must of our PVP account are ban (we know we deserve it). So I thing you will not have to much action from us... I can't talk for other gang from our alliance but TTTLA are down, we will not be able to go in any MAJOR fight.

Sorry...

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:31:54 pm »

I don't want to flame but must of our PVP account are ban (we know we deserve it). So I thing you will not have to much action from us... I can't talk for other gang from our alliance but TTTLA are down, we will not be able to go in any MAJOR fight.

Sorry...

Thanks to not talk for all the team, most of us can still fight ;p.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:46:16 pm »

But we don't even know when will be wipe...

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:07:43 pm »

There were many people saying that they can level their combat chars to 21 lvl in hours... now they have a chance to prove it and this time without cheats I think  ;) so if those arguments about lvling to 21 in hours were true, I suppose we will see the gangs ready for big fights soon enough... or maybe not, if they will spend all their time whining on the forum, that they got banned for cheating just because they were cheating...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:12 pm »

There were many people saying that they can level their combat chars to 21 lvl in hours... now they have a chance to prove it and this time without cheats I think  ;) so if those arguments about lvling to 21 in hours were true, I suppose we will see the gangs ready for big fights soon enough... or maybe not, if they will spend all their time whining on the forum, that they got banned for cheating just because they were cheating...

For sure, nobody can exp his character in one hour. 4 hours is our record with my teammate Nostrum, and its only when you exping Big Gun char, and of course withou any cheats, what cheats you want use during exping ? Immortality ?.
Only question is : Why ? Why exping new character ? It doesnt make sense before Wipe.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:52 pm »

they dont do any cahnges, to be honest they do nothing, sneak the most important thing hasnt been changed since the last wipe, the only thing Solar said about it is that he has a sneak char and he likes it .....
the only thing they can do is bann people, since the wipe i havent seen ANY ( except Rusty but he is one of devs ) GM who helped me, i had problems with mercs, slaves, militia, terminal in my base, all they can do is say "oh" and dissapear and be glad if they do it, they used to kill my mercs, kill my slaves, kill militia b/c its quicker, last time when tttla was atacking ncr those great gms spawned tons of guards with rockets who killed me as well, all they can do is bann people they dont see that most of the staff supposed to be replaced long time ago

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:37:53 pm »

( except Rusty but he is one of devs )

Rusty is not a dev, he's a GM too.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 11:53:27 pm »

they dont see that most of the staff supposed to be replaced long time ago
Replaced with "experienced PvP players" or who?

It supposed to be no-flame thread, wasn't it?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 12:11:04 am »

Are you talking about Town control fights or organized PvP between Big Factions ?
Well, like Pozzo said, we don't even know when the Wipe will come. Some people (like me, guess why  ;) ) still have all their characters available, and when every team will be up and running again, in few days, I guess we will do TC. But if you're looking for organized PvP or if you want to strike any southern town like we did last time, yeah, it could be possible, but maybe we should wait for an anouncement.

Our challenge against the Rogues is still relevant today.  :P
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 01:05:20 am »

We have problem. One our member, our team suplier, have banned 12 from his 14 chars. He did not use the plugin for his snipers, but because he tested plasma tank build against big gunners (and at this range you have to be fast against biggunners). Hïs badluck was that he loged all his chars because of tents.. And most of his stuff is in the tents :/

Also, it is absurd, that 2 of our members, who did not cheat for all time, because of their persuasion, are banned, because they only tried to test speed and effectiveness of this plugin in comparsion to their natural aiminng abilities. And even i used this plugin, i am not banned, because i was on vacations so i did not have opportunity to use it in past week. :/

So the result is, that not everyone form the core of our gang is banned, but team morale is low and we are waiting for wipe,.. others are trying TLA (but they started before ban, because of boredom on 2238 and wipe on TLA), so i dont think we will colect new suplies and level up new chars.
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 01:30:44 am »

\He did not use the plugin for his snipers, but because he tested plasma tank build against big gunners (and at this range you have to be fast against biggunners).
Use GODMODE CHEAT while using sniper against big gunner in buildings because you need to be invincible then. Seriously, what sort of explanation is that? Devs or GMs or whoever banned all these chars should have done it long ago (I reported so called auto-aim back in november 2009, on NMA forum). I'm not into any PvP action since a month or so because it was filled with cheats and I would have to d/l that shit called FO CD with autoaim autostimpak autojet reload autorun and other "nice things" in it, to be able to compete in PvP, as almost every poor dude used that and thought it's cool. Using packet filtering alone to autoaim was too much for me as I find it extremely lame to this day.

Still, if every team uses such shitty software, you have 2 options: to use it too or to quit. And that's why it sucks so hard, but still, if you get caught using cheats, don't whine about being banned. Don't create dozens of whine threads about it as no one will unban you or he would have to unban all otherwise.

Exping new character isn't so hard so just do it, but just stop cheating. I've got a feeling that most people whining about those bans are angry not because they have lost their chars, but that they can't use their "convenient" software or they will risk being banned again.

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 04:58:59 am »

Still, if every team uses such shitty software, you have 2 options: to use it too or to quit.

No, just wait until devs will implement this into fonline client. IMO is that major problem is not that it aims enemies (because it is not), or it predefines the area of target body, so you were not forced to use obsolete aiming system in the middle of combat, problem is that this plugin somehow penetrate the game or network code (dont know how, i am lawyer, not technician). Histery and convicting of players by another players is ridiculous

It is the natural evolution of lack of attention to real time optimizing from the developers. Until the combat was slower, builds were not so powerfull and everyone did not used drugs, there were no need for this. At the moment, when dozens of minutes of waiting for one fight, when victory depends on 4 seconds (half of time needed to respawn your AP), is neccesary this kind of software, it only ilustrate needs to be made in the game.

Hopefully, developers realized it and they are preparing changes (one drug instead of 2 at one time, max 2 burst from BG,...) => longer fights => less need to use this plugins.

The result of BAN is this:

1) Nobody will use this current aim system. But that programmers are step behind devs, so until they will "cure the illnesses of fonline", there will always be someone with new version of FOCD or something else.
2) Gangs are more or less ruined, so until wipe, no more big TC fights. I am not the one who can tell you if this is right or wrong for fonline community. I have to repeat, FOCD is not reason why nothing is happening in cities.
3) Community shows, that if they will free hands and agree from developers, they can do a lot of work for them. Devs told us that they want integrate RT aiming system. I think that it will be very same like FOCD. But their own work.
4) Devs show no mercy with core of Fonline players (=players who still play this even everyone is praying for changes or at least wipe) => but i dont tell this is wrong. Their message: It is their game, not ours.
5) Fuente Ovejuna tactics does not work every time :)
6) Fonline is only game, nothing less, nothing more.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 12:32:50 pm »

I think its just as good as it is:)

fucking cheaters..
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 01:53:05 pm »

Said member of gang where was FastAim as first ...

And i didnt mean Repo
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 19 queries.