"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:26:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are we capable to do any multi PvP until wipe?  (Read 5756 times)

Re: Are we capable to do any multi PvP until wipe?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 02:06:41 pm »

said Linnea*

im also an individual you know!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 08:36:30 pm »

Kilgore is trolling as usual, so dont listen to him ...
gms and devs supposed to cut the cheat off long time ago when only rogues were using it, as was told, if one side is using it the other one has to do as well
they woke up 6 months too late
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 09:16:51 pm »

eBay is trolling as usual, so dont listen to him ...
and he forgot to add that sneak is overpowered, by the way  ;D
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 09:30:47 pm »

No, just wait until devs will implement this into fonline client.
That will be end of normal pvp(auto-eye/arm-aim for snipers), and another nerf update for BG profession...

It is the natural evolution of lack of attention to real time optimizing from the developers. Until the combat was slower, builds were not so powerfull and everyone did not used drugs, there were no need for this. At the moment, when dozens of minutes of waiting for one fight, when victory depends on 4 seconds (half of time needed to respawn your AP), is neccesary this kind of software, it only ilustrate needs to be made in the game.
Don't agree ;/  fights are already fast so its not neccesary to use autoaim because you make it even more faster.

Hopefully, developers realized it and they are preparing changes (one drug instead of 2 at one time, max 2 burst from BG,...) => longer fights => less need to use this plugins.

Yes new idea of drugs maybe will fix pvp, but i still dont see connections in your thinking about - "My enemy will be weaker - your example -BG so i dont need to use it (autoaim at my sniper char)" Players are real people and like in real life they wil always try to make something easier - you cant change it.

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 10:07:43 pm »

That will be end of normal pvp(auto-eye/arm-aim for snipers), and another nerf update for BG profession...

Well, i dont think that in this kind of game (like Fonline) should win the player with fast reflexes.. This is not CS, TF2,... I think that player, who combine good build, good weapon and good game play, should win, not the one, who has best build only, faster mouse only or better gun only.

I am glad that Fast shot trait will be nerf and jet too, so max will be 2 BG bursts and there willl be place for i.e. SG pistol aim build. But without "autoaimer", this char will be still weak, because of BG should double click and aim build needs to click more that this.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.