"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:47:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Forum suggestions  (Read 1706 times)

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
Forum suggestions
« on: August 05, 2010, 01:06:14 am »

I dont see subforum suggestions about forum so I make here topic
Some players have internet with limited transfer so how about adding "SPOILER" plugin?
That will help me too for not looking on 1mln screenshots - when I want to look on it I just click on SPOILER button ;)
here is link but idk it will working with this version of smf ;p

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Forum suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 01:10:08 am »

It's a good idea. But Lexx said he won't touch the forum code any time soon, so we have to wait for such changes.
(even if I'd welcome to be abit earlier :P ;) )

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 01:21:37 am »

ok ;( that's sad answer ;(

gordulan

• General Animosity
[Forum] Add Spoiler Function
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 06:14:46 pm »

I've actually though about this for a while and kept sorta hitting myself in the brain about it...

Why not add a Spoiler Function, that way we can condense posts, and of course "save" space.
That way one can condense screenshots so they wouldn't take so much damn space of the screens, and allow people like me to divide their tales of hardy adventurers (In writing, or picture format) into chapters which can be opened by pressing the spoiler buttons (as well as underhanded comments, but I will not dwell on that...)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:20:45 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Surf

• это моё.
Re: [Forum] Add Spoiler Function
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 06:21:25 pm »

As SMF normally should support this, it could be possible.
Lexx, anyone? :P

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
Re: [Forum] Add Spoiler Function
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 06:31:54 pm »

I've actually though about this for a while and kept sorta hitting myself in the brain about it...

Why not add a Spoiler Function, that way we can condense posts, and of course "save" space.
That way one can condense screenshots so they wouldn't take so much damn space of the screens, and allow people like me to divide their tales of hardy adventurers (In writing, or picture format) into chapters which can be opened by pressing the spoiler buttons (as well as underhanded comments, but I will not dwell on that...)

use search ;p I already suggest it and nothing happend

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=7402.msg65325

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 06:33:42 pm »

Thanks, merged it.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 06:56:24 pm »

hmm, sorry, I mus've been away whe you posted it, and I kinda searched, Didn't expect that it was in the Off-Topic part (never include it in any search I make as a general rule on any forum...)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 07:24:22 pm »

hmm, sorry, I mus've been away whe you posted it, and I kinda searched, Didn't expect that it was in the Off-Topic part (never include it in any search I make as a general rule on any forum...)
nope that wasn't in offtopic but someone move it (but I dont remember when, when I post it or just when Surf merged it)

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.