"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 10:34:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Town-dependant TC requirements  (Read 8175 times)

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
Re: Town-dependant TC requirements
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2010, 12:37:43 pm »

I can say same about you.
Anyway we play at time when its 200+ players. You take them when its less than 100 and most of normal people sleep.
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2010, 12:40:54 pm »

back at 3 am
isn't after 12 pm

They do not live in Poland, some of them have 4 pm for example when it's midnight here... How stupid and arrogant you are.

most of normal people sleep
Lol, what does "normal people" mean -.-

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2010, 12:41:51 pm »

I can say same about you.
Anyway we play at time when its 200+ players. You take them when its less than 100 and most of normal people sleep.

How many loads of bullshit can you say ? We started yesterday à 10pm with 10 players ( there was like more than 300 players on server...) where was your gang ? hidding.

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 12:41:55 pm »

I don't think that yesterday at 10 pm there was only 100 players online. Please stop saying bullshit just because you lose and you are frustrated. You thought that CS were the best fighters on the server and now you don't understand why other teams can defeat you.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 12:42:02 pm »

As I heard: "TTTLA is gang which recruit only French players".
Say me, what time in France is when at forum is 3 am? Prolly same or 2 hours +/-
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Pozzo

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 12:45:04 pm »

TTTLA is gang which recruit only French players

Only french speaking. We have 4-5 canadian players (Quebec) in our team so they are playing during the night. Most of TTTLA work during the day so they rarely play after midnight.
Once again you are saying stupid things without knowing anything...
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 12:45:45 pm »

TTTLA is playing together with their allies(VSB, Hawks, AC, Pie Eaters) that are international, not only French. TTTLA itself is not enough. THINK HARDER!
There are French, American, Russian, even Polish(well, for now i think it's just me), others too and all of them live in different time zones. ...

Pozzo

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 12:46:44 pm »

I regret the time when Red Dot was the leader of your faction. You were stronger and you didn't whine everytime on the forum...  :-\
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 02:23:50 pm »

Defeat us ? ekh yesterday from 10PM to midnight we saw how many of you was in gecko, modoc, bh, sry we wont fight for another time in 10ppl against your 20 or more and gave you easy stuff and satisfaction. So who s cowards? I dont remember when TTLA tried to fight with us when we was in advantage, maybe once in gecko.
For us win battle with ur advantage is twice more satisfying then your "victory".Everybody know that you got that style of playing, ok ur choice your "fun",we are not first gang who talk about it.Often talking true is whine for You.

I regret the time when Red Dot was the leader of your faction. You were stronger and you didn't whine everytime on the forum...  :-\
He s still leader of my gang, anyway i regret times when it was real pvp and normal TC
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:30:14 pm by MeganFox »

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2010, 02:29:39 pm »

Can someone please remove two pages of dicks measurement, "we 5, you 20, we win you, we strong, we kill all with big magic!" and RDA-TTTLA-VHS-DVD-CD-ROM from here? I wanted to know if there are planned any changes, so small and weaker gangs can participate TC either. Thank you.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pozzo

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:30 pm »

sry we wont fight for another time in 10ppl against your 20 or more and gave you easy stuff and satisfaction.

For us win battle with ur advantage is twice more satisfying then your "victory".

Isn't it a bit contradictory ? You don't fight if we have the advantage (1) but you want to win battles when we have the advantage (2)...

Often talking true is whine for You.

Did you ever see members of TTTLA creating threads here to say "OMG they are twice more than us this is bad TC we can't do nothing" ? We don't do that because we are not whiners. That's the point.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2010, 02:37:26 pm »

If there is anything actually worthwhile in this mess of a thread, someone post it again.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 15 queries.