"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:28:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Fallout world  (Read 8767 times)

Fallout world
« on: July 24, 2010, 12:18:54 pm »

Hello!
I found an interesting map associated with Fallout. What do you think about it? Would you like this map in FOnline? Of course, then would have to be more players, because the map is really huge.  :)

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
Re: Fallout world
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:23:01 pm »

Wow , man that is really great map , from F 2, FT , and some others i think ,this would be great to have in game ...
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:26:05 pm »

Some locations are wrong. Necropolis and Lost Hills as example. The glow isn't far enough in the south and I wonder from where they know the position of Dayglow, as there are nearly no information available.

Hardcore

• Make war and fuck peace
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 12:34:50 pm »

No Necro is fine .. check F. bible  and EPA ... you can see it in  mod from F2 . I you can add some post. to FO: 2238 ... for example EPA(new idea) and Dayglow( new city = pvp  location and new idea ) and Abbey( new idea ?  ;D ) mhmm some new location can be good , fresh ideas and maybe next pvp city :)
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 12:41:42 pm »

No Necro is fine .. check F. bible  and EPA ... you can see it in  mod from F2 . I you can add some post. to FO: 2238 ... for example EPA(new idea) and Dayglow( new city = pvp  location and new idea ) and Abbey( new idea ?  ;D ) mhmm some new location can be good , fresh ideas and maybe next pvp city :)

Yeah it will be very nice but its lots of work. Maybe in future...

Hardcore

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »

Dayglow-Most of the state is actually north and west of the Glow, but they are still able to see the Glow from their borders. So position is good .
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 03:59:00 pm »

wow , i want that great location on central US and east !

I think Dev can edit location of Necropolis :)

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 04:18:15 pm »

Yeah , they can , just if they want to edit it !  :'(
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 05:22:39 pm »

No Necro is fine .. check F. bible 

It is not. Necropolis is east of Hub, not south of Lost Hills, check Fallout 1. It is said that Necropolis is Bakersfield, but the position was moved due to gameplay. So it's wrong on the big map.

The position of Dayglow is not known, so it's not possible to say that the location is good or not. It doesn't matter.

Hardcore

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 08:06:29 pm »

"As for the Glow (or the state of Dayglow), most of the state is actually north and west of the glow, but they are still able to see the Glow from their borders."-Fallout bible #5 . So position Dayglow can be good (1 square = 1 KM ) So max distance( Dayglow - The Glow) can be 2-4 square(2-4KM). So you can add Dayglow ?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 09:03:58 pm »

Why would they add it ?
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Hardcore

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 09:11:48 pm »

You know ... New city = new ideas (and maybe next pvp city 2x reward for Glow and Dayglow) and if you Cathedral is destroy , V13 is closed , Hub have flags of NCR , so why not add new city on the south ?  ;D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:18:50 pm by Hardcore »

Sashi

• Rolling my saving throw
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 09:48:18 pm »

Theres a map in the same style that covers the entire US, from California to Michigan.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 10:11:34 pm »

We will not add new towns. The existing ones are already empty enough.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 11:08:31 pm »

We will not add new towns. The existing ones are already empty enough.
Well duh, bcause they're all ungaured for most part.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.