"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:27:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: RNC market is blocked cause of more robbers  (Read 1950 times)

RNC market is blocked cause of more robbers
« on: July 17, 2010, 10:20:57 am »

Hello I come to ask a question of numerous robbers of NCR, we no longer get the possibility to haggle properly, stole a bit is normal, but there is no longer get the possibility to bargain successfully with the time, the players to watch can not haggle, but at the beginning it was going, any they block the market. impossible to play without fly every ten seconds, serait'il possible to extend the time between flights.

I think I'm not the only one to have enough because the thieves sqwat at that location, 5, 6, 7, 8 and more.

thx.

JovankaB

Re: RNC market is blocked cause of more robbers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:31:57 am »

Move from NCR to other towns?

Arry

• TTTLA
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 11:07:41 am »

Comes to BH :)

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:29:05 am »

or to the hub, san fran, junktown, or LA

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:31:00 pm »

San Fransisco is pretty much barren. There are shops in the Boneyard area that also don't get a lot of traffic. The gunrunner fortress has a lot of people that come by it, but probably won't have thieves camping there.

Trade in unguarded towns, so that you can kill anyone that walks up to you. And, a thief-alt wouldn't be in an unguarded town:

Broken Hills is quite congested during the day, from miners to mine-campers to people camping besides the militia, so don't go there. New Reno is actually pretty good, but you have to be really careful about not leaving any traces that would lead someone to you. Den has some traders with good stuff, and the Gunrunner Fortress isn't very crowded at all either.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Arry

• TTTLA
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 03:34:27 pm »

In BH, People with militia are here to let people trade and secure the town, sometime we can get the mine secure but not always. It's always possible to get ressources for a low price without minning

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 04:06:00 pm »

San Fransisco is pretty much barren. There are shops in the Boneyard area that also don't get a lot of traffic. The gunrunner fortress has a lot of people that come by it, but probably won't have thieves camping there.

Trade in unguarded towns, so that you can kill anyone that walks up to you. And, a thief-alt wouldn't be in an unguarded town:

Broken Hills is quite congested during the day, from miners to mine-campers to people camping besides the militia, so don't go there. New Reno is actually pretty good, but you have to be really careful about not leaving any traces that would lead someone to you. Den has some traders with good stuff, and the Gunrunner Fortress isn't very crowded at all either.

Why everybody forget Vault City ?  :(

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 06:59:32 pm »

+1

Everything here I an vouch for :P.

Except San Fran...  Everytime I go there, theres at least k caps in normal stores put together and thebig guns [GUN} shop in te boat alwas as 12k.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 01:17:08 pm »

New Reno is actually pretty good, but you have to be really careful about not leaving any traces that would lead someone to you.

New Reno regularly has a gang of people camping near Renesco and the gun shop.
If possible, have some friends standing around you when you trade to make it harder for thieves to get to you.
They can push thieves away.
If you have 2 friends with you, they can easily block access to you at all NCR traders.
Off course, your friends shouldn't carry items in their inventory.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:19:15 pm by HertogJan »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 25 queries.